[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRITAIN RECAP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: burning flag.jpg (93 KB, 620x476) Image search: [Google]
burning flag.jpg
93 KB, 620x476
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/brexit-juncker-farage-spar-heated-brussels-debate-160628112629520.html

DISCLAIMER: Al Jazeera has been chosen among the many links available on the same topic because it is most likely to trigger /pol/sters.

## BREXIT RECAP ##

>a PM supports a referendum to show the far right he has balls and his pro-EU stance has people's support
>The people think otherwise
>Popular democracy wins
>The PM resigns
>Everyone who is wealthy in UK is in damage control
>Everyone in the establishment stresses on financial losses and everyone "forgets" the ideological and aesthetic elements of the voters' choice
>But, in earnest, the vote means just this: most of the voters are ready to pay the price of independence. They don't bow to the Jewish Go(l)d and its Market minions.
>Of course MSM and the establishment are downplaying this

But here's the plot twist:
>Europe insists UK starts leaving NOW
>Basically, Europe is protecting the people's right more than the British establishment
>UK leaders are warmly invited to act NOW and avoid disregarding their people's will
>EU insists all their wavering is hurting everyone
>The will of the people must be respected

So, after all, Europe is more decent than British people thought: Europe is defending their right to leave more than their elected leaders.
>>
>>79133927
not surprised.
Europeans understand whats going on.
> tfw Italians know more about uk politics than the uk youth

This was the level of political discussion on the continent before Brexit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9cLwoTkWes
>>
>>79134360
At around 2:00... this dude says:
>Britain exports to EU more than it imports
>So EU cannot impose high taxes on UK exports
But this is true only assuming that EU wants to keep buying from the UK.

What if EU starts buying from others?

All this idea that just because UK exports then EU must keep buying is far-fetched and laughable.
>>
>>79134360
>03:45
>UK has Petroleum
Actually... it is Scotland that has it.
>>
>>79133927
Don't forget it is also in their interest to make leaving a bumpy ride, to dissuade anyone still looking to leave.
Also is just about the least controversial site xou could've chosen. You don't know /pol/.
>>
>>79134360
>The day the UK [left the Monetary Union in 1992] ... the city of London left for "outer space".
According to my data, the UK became the most violent country in Western Europe.

Italy, with mafia and shit, has become peaceful compared to how often knives are used in the UK.
>>
>>79135115
>Also is just about the least controversial site xou could've chosen. You don't know /pol/.
I know /pol/ very well... and in fact, as you can see, I read the least controversial websites on the topic.

However, this does not prevent the random user to attack me based on the site I have chosen.

I will always include that disclaimer no matter what site I am linking.
>>
>>79135115
>Don't forget it is also in their interest to make leaving a bumpy ride, to dissuade anyone still looking to leave.
So now "respect the will of the people" is just a bumpy right meant for UK to have a bad time?

Aren't you overstating this?
>>
>>79134360
>European Union
>Anti-democratic
Guys, it is anti-democratic precisely because the participating States democratically decided to make it so.

The Treaty of Lisbon could have been far better than it is... but everyone was scared of losing power.

So basically they created a chimera that turned out to be anti-democratic... because it was the sum of the participants' fears.

Had it been democratic I would have been able to vote for French politicians from Germany and vice versa... which could be an extremely interesting turn.

Anyway, it is anti-democratic because it is in the making. There are many institutions that are anti-democratic... but nobody gives a shit about them.

I mean, the bar I get coffee from is blatantly anti-democratic and yet I don't go around complaining.
>>
>>79135031
>>UK has Petroleum
>Actually... it is Scotland that has it.
Actually is't the UK's...
If scots leave, they DONT get back north sea...!!

This was pointed out after the last referendum.
>>
>>79136206
I didn't know that. I'm sorry.

However I am not committed to fully debunk the guy in the video.
Here I just wanted to point out some qualms:
>>79134869
>>79135031
>>79135197
>>79135750
>>
NEW THREAD EVERYONE:
>>79136412
>>79136412
>>79136412
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.