[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POL btfo, yet again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 4096.jpg (43 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
4096.jpg
43 KB, 620x372
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/28/minden-german-town-hails-syrian-refugee-hero-for-turning-in-euros

>Police in Minden, Germany, say a Syrian man who arrived last year as a refugee is their “hero of the day” after he found €150,000 (£124,000) and handed it to authorities.

Alright, how many of you white so-called "patriots" would have kept this money and spent it on vape pens, anime, and all the other degenerate shit that makes you a symbol of the decline of western civilization
>>
Not white but i would invest the money
>>
>>79129407
Don't you know what Singapore does to thieves?
>>
>>79129168
/pol/ isn't against Syrian refugees, it's the other trash that's coming in. /pol/ is a Christian board of peace
>>
>>79129457
Fuck off fuckface
>>
>>79129563
go clean up some gum off the curb. Singapore police say so.
>>
>>79129168

kill yourself shill

>unironically posting the mouthpiece of Soros, the Guardian
>>
>>79129168
this is a nice pr stunt "found 150.000€" yeah.. how about no if they at least would have done it with 1.000€ or something it would be more believable but then they couldn't hail him as hero lel
>>
>>79130089
>Australia
>Says "shill"

Please call me a 'cuck' sir, I need the complete Australian "I have nothing to contribute" shitpost experience.
>>
>>79129168
So fucking what? We're dealing with humans, there's going to be variation here. Trying to make out that every Syrian is some wonderful person based on the actions of one of them, is no different than claiming every Syrian is a terrorist.

The issue is that it's too difficult to discern between a genuine refugee in need, and a fucking delusional jihad psycho.
>>
>>79130444
I'm glad you're separating statements that are based on reason from those based on your lizard brain into separate paragraphs. It shows you're a higher functioning human being.
>>
>>79129168
>€150,000
>£124,000
So that's like what, $80 now? Big deal.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.