[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on terminal cancer death Do drugs really make all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: redpill.png (80 KB, 256x252) Image search: [Google]
redpill.png
80 KB, 256x252
Redpill me on terminal cancer death

Do drugs really make all the pain go away or is this gonna be a terrible time?
>>
Cancer is just the inevitable of how life is designed, we mutate as we live, there are so many mutagens in our society it's inevitable. You can stave it by being healthy, meditate if you believe it'll help, you can pay a shitload.. in the future I believe inheritance will no longer be a thing and how much you earn when you're young will define how long you're capable of living for.

When the time comes the only response is to go gracefully.

And nothing will make the real pain go, you'll never watch your grandchildren or great grandchildren grow, you'll never know for sure if they're safe. You'll watch the real pain on the faces of your children, you'll see the confusion on their children. It'll be hard for everyone and nothing will fix it, neither drugs or my superficial philosophy.
>>
I've been drugged up for surgery but conscious. Your body is still sending signals but the tape recorder is off. Since people don't suffer excruciating mental trauma after surgeries like this, I have to say you will be fine.

Also, you will be a drugged up drooling retard well before insane pain can even happen via that method of death. Cancer would be like a jalapeƱo on the pain spectrum, whereas falling into a waist high vat of acid sounds closer to what you are fearing.

Pain is irrelevant today.
>>
>>79126215
why not cure it?
>>
The pain meds will do the job if they don't give you weak shit. Might as well start smoking pot, too. It's not like you have a future to worry about anymore. That's over. Just make the rest of the ride as pleasant as possible.
>>
>>79127311
Yeah this guy is right. Why not just fucking cure it? You truly are retarded anon. Just go to your local cancer-curing club and start curing right now.
>>
>>79127311
>https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_2_16?url=search-alias%3Dhpc&field-keywords=hemp+protein+powder&sprefix=hemp+protein+powder%2Caps%2C205&rh=n%3A3760901%2Ck%3Ahemp+protein+powder
>http://www.hempcanadabulk.com/edestin-a-globulin-protein-found-in-hemp-seeds-contain-all-eight-amino-acids/
>>
If you got it don't listen to the docs, they want to you under control so you don't hurt the numbers at that hospital. Take up a dangerous hobby, find a war torn part of the world you give a shit about and spit on a warlord, maybe find an experimental treatment and help the research process; whatever you do make sure you can die with nothing on your conscience and all your affairs in order.
>>
>>79126215
Only a weak degenerate would fear death.
>>
>>79129230

I'm not afraid of death since we're all kicking it. Clocking out at 25 so it only goes downhill physically for me.

I am however afraid of pain but everyone is saying the pain meds do work.
>>
>>79129712
Ok, fair enough.
Yeah pain pills work, just make sure your getting opiates. If they don't have opiates they probably won't work, but only take them if you are actually terminal the stories about oxycontin being addictive are very much true. Also get yourself some medicinal cannabis to help with appetite loss.
>>
File: image.gif (234 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
234 KB, 320x240
>>79129712
What kind of cancer?
Is it survivable?
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 372x528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 372x528
>>79129712
>>79131031
Fuck I have the same color I'd too
I hope this isn't like telling me I'm gonna get cancer as well
>>
>>79131363
>like
Fuck auto correct I Ment Kek
>>
>>79131031
>What kind of cancer?
>Is it survivable?

Started as a gastrinoma now in my pancreas/liver. Once docs say terminal that's it for you. Too much spread that they can't operate out by slicing you with some chemo.

I ate processed foods all the time but wasn't overweight. Then I got a terrible heartburn that wouldn't go away and diarrhea. May or may not have caused it but I always ate doritos and dominos while putting salt on everything. If you want to live long you have to avoid processed food as much as you can I suppose. That and salt maybe.
>>
>>79135290
Well I don't eat a whole lot of salty things besides pizza

I mostly stick to sugary things like soda
>>
>>79135938

Well cancer feeds off sugar too so but it likely doesn't start from it.

Then again maybe my genetics are just shit but no one has a history of this.
>>
>>79137222
For real, yeah, the palliative meds are pretty top notch. I wouldn't be too worried about that part.

Cancer research fag here - look into https://clinicaltrials.gov/

See if you can get on an immunotherapy trial. Some serious shit happening there right now.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.