[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Shillary really just pick this low energy, goofy looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
Did Shillary really just pick this low energy, goofy looking hag as VP? It's like Trump doesn't even have to try anymore
>>
>>79122100
>Be Sellout Warren
>Torpedo own career for a (failed) chance to become the muzzled VP for her former enemy
JUST
>>
>>79122100
I hope so, liberals are convinced that her attacks on Trump are effective. She will be destroyed in the debates.
>>
>>79122100
She's not that stupid to run a 2 woman ticket.
>>
Trump picks (buys) Kayne West as VP, all blacks vote for trump. gg
>>
I actually really liked her. Then she endorsed Clinton, shockingly. Now she's campaigning alongside her.

Makes me sick, honestly.
>>
Dem cheekbones.
>>
That would be so great Trump and his VP would eat her alive.

https://youtu.be/upVCoFl-Nxo
>>
File: 1454041913907.png (45 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
1454041913907.png
45 KB, 327x367
>>79122555
kek seems to agree
>>
I'd be very surprised if she did. The Democrats are risking a Senate seat with her selection.

The Republican governor will get to pick her replacement.
>>
Let me think

>Would help prevent the bernouts from bleeding into Trumps camp as Warren has left wing credibility in ways Shillary does not.

>Would likely horrify right wing and even centrist voters that an idealist leftie could possibly run the country

>Represents a state that isn't even close to a swing state

>Two woman ticket is likely to go over worse with male voters than male/female, whereas female voters likely won't care.

Seems like a bad pick Anon.
>>
If she did, it means that Clinton is REALLY worried about her chance of winning by bringing a radical leftist so at odds with her own policies and such an unsafe wild card. And even though Brexit has democrats on edge, I don't think she has all that much to be worried about, having smites the Bernak and won 92% of his voters already.

She'll go with Tim Kaine.
>>
File: warren shill.jpg (94 KB, 729x499) Image search: [Google]
warren shill.jpg
94 KB, 729x499
>>
>>79122981
>Would help prevent the bernouts from bleeding into Trumps camp as Warren has left wing credibility in ways Shillary does not.
Not anymore. Her name is mud here in Portland now, just a year ago she was the beloved rising star of liberal progressives.
>>
>>79122713
she is .00000000000000001% native american you know.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlWSVwiH3Ls
>>
>>79122947
How the fuck did Massachusetts get a Republican governor anyways?
>>
>>79122619
This, but Bernie in a few months. Sucking that #ClintonClit
>>
Hillary Clinton doesn't even want to be president. She's a Republican plant to throw the election
>>
Warren got BTFO by her own party and told not to run because the was a hardliner and wanted to break up the banks. Now she's getting cucked by running as VP?

what a downfall
>>
>>79123333
Republicans have an easier time with local elections. Presidential is where they struggle.

Also, he's kind of a weak faggot, but that allows him to backdoor the people of MA
>>
>>79123117
She is no longer the shining star among liberal progressives, now that's the bernster, nonetheless I would see making her VP as a clear move to throw a bone to the left.
>>
>>79122555
Yes she is.
>>
>>79122100
She's not a VP pick. She's a more likable proxy for hillary, that's why she's the attack dog against trump. I'd put money on tim kaine or mark warner. Julian castro is a decent but, lesser bet.
>>
>>79122100
Elizabeth Warren, aka "Dances with Cucks"
>>
>>79122555
They're left wing, they think it's the majority.
>>
>>79123479
But isn't MA just about the most liberal state in the union? If he can get elected governor, every state should have a Republican governor.
>>
File: 1450734330577.png (357 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
1450734330577.png
357 KB, 397x402
>>79123658
>He doesn't know women were actually a majority of the vote nationally

This is literally the best decision they could make
>>
>>79122803
That's a lectern. A podium is a little box that you stand on.
>>
>>79122619
She always seemed like a dishonest bitch to me.
A more moderate, less unstable version of Clinton.

I especially don't appreciate that she lied about being Native American. Why not fight to end affirmative action instead of lying so you can abuse it? Just seems extremely unethical.
>>
>>79123683
Liberals don't vote in local/state elections, because they're retarded and the media doesn't cover it.

Also, niggers get more gibsmedat promises in national elections.
>>
>>79124019
she's less moderate than clinton
clinton is just greedy and evil
poca is a fucking marxist
>>
>>79123541
Julian Castro has a face that makes Ted Cruz look like Jesus.
I have never seen a more dishonest looking man in my life.

Plus his last name is Castro, which would cause a lot of voters to be concerned they were voting for Fidel.
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 1100x619
>>79122100
Nice haircut.
Who wore it better, /pol/?
>>
>>79123742
Women hate women though. They also love rich chads.
>>
>>79122555
Agreed, but if Hillary does tap a woman she will lose in a landslide. Her best bet is to tap a plain dude like Biden and run as a centrist.
>>
>>79124452
wtf I hate gold's gym now
>>
>>79124439
I think kaine and warner are better picks because they help the democrats seem white friendly until they fatally shift the demographics and the two could help with virginia.

You're right about castro, but they're so full of themselves, I wouldn't put a miscalculation for castro beyond them.
>>
>>79124879
It says in his wiki page that he is not being vetted for the position anymore
>>
>>79123333
It's typical of democrat strongholds. Dems fuck shit up, then need repubs to be the adults in the room, making the tough decisions. See:
>Illinois
>Michigan
>Even California in the 2000s, but Arnie couldn't really get much done.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1688x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1688x2000
One little blood clot....
>>
Imagine. One stroke is all it would take and you would have President Elizabeth Warren. For four years.
>>
Wouldn't her donors balk at her choosing a communist as VP, especially when she is so frail and near-death?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.