[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ think that Britain ought to be happy to be flooded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: chocobo.jpg (127 KB, 769x810) Image search: [Google]
chocobo.jpg
127 KB, 769x810
Why does /pol/ think that Britain ought to be happy to be flooded with immigrants so long as they are Polish ones?
>>
i love the polish, it shines my shoes and makes me smile
>>
I don't think britain cares about european immigrants. I just don't think they want to be flooded with sandniggers.
>>
>>79116694
this
>>
>>79116934
If everything is alright with your ethnicity I should be surprised. I mean, getting Polish away is a nice bonus for you, no?
>>
>>79115396
Pierogis are delicious
>>
>>79115396
I don't know why but that pic made me actually laugh out loud.
>>
>>79115396
why would anyone be happy to be flooded with immigrants? they have no history in the land, and no real attachment.
>>
>>79115396
Chocobos go "kweh" and "Wark"
>>
>>79115396
Because they don't have to compete with poles for jobs.
>>
>>79117318

Close enough, I'd say.
>>
>>79115396
It's up to you. In America we don't mind the Polish because they are white, christian and they work instead of just taking gibs.
I could understand why some brits may not like them but they're no problem compared to pakis and nignogs.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.