[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bestiality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: impossibly-cute-puppy-8.jpg (24 KB, 680x606) Image search: [Google]
impossibly-cute-puppy-8.jpg
24 KB, 680x606
Bestiality is animal abuse, and all of you who partake it in should be ashamed.
>>
File: 1452279253314.jpg (195 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
1452279253314.jpg
195 KB, 333x500
>>79110374
>ashamed
Why? Nothin' better than kickin' back and pickin' hairs off my throbbing cock after a nice cummie inside ol' pupper
>>
>>79110374

Then why does my dog try to fuck my shins twice a day? Am I a victim?
>>
>>79110374
Way to go out on a limb.
>>
How does my tiny dick hurt a horse that is three times my size?
>>
>>79110531
Fpbp
>>
>>79110374
>Bestiality is animal abuse
How?
And it doesn't matter, animals are property, a man can do what he wants with his property.
>>79114258
I've heard that mares like getting fucked by men because stallions may be huge but they're one-pump-chumps, a man can really fuck her.
>>
>>79110374
And how is it any more an act of abuse than eating a hamburger?

At least with dog fugging the animal can still have a good and happy life aside from the random 5 minutes it has to lay there.
>>
bumping this sick thread.
>>
>>79110374
tell that to canada.
Also, its bad because of the diseases it poses.
Not because of animal abuse.

>inb4 muh animals
Feeling based morals or ethics aren't valid.
I don't like animal abuse as much as the next guy, but making judgments based on feelings is fundamentally wrong.
There is no ethical reason why the apparent suffering of non-sapient life forms matters in any ways shape or form.
It doesn't mean it should be legal though.
Bad psychological effects and all that.
>>
>>79119155
>no ethical reason why the apparent suffering of non-sapient life forms matters in any ways
Easy there Mr. Spock.
>>
>>79120129
Virtue ethics isn't valid though.
>>
>>79120185
To you. As beings of superior intellect, its our duty to care for those who cannot think for themselves.
>>
>>79120400
Keeping the biosphere in balance and protecting the ecological landscape performs a utility.
Stopping a redneck from beating their dog performs the utility of protecting their psychological condition from deteriorating.
Where does protecting animals because I like them come into it?
Also, virtue ethics is invalid because it cannot be universalized without self contradiction.
>>
File: 2016-05-26-17-04-52-128911626.jpg (15 KB, 258x196) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-26-17-04-52-128911626.jpg
15 KB, 258x196
>>79120750
Im not going to begin to change your opinion as you are entitled to it. But if I see someone abusing an animal im not going to stand by and let it happen, unlike you as it seems. We'll lets our actions define our characters and see who is better.

I just hope you value life in general more than you value words on a piece of paper.
>>
>>79121211
>But if I see someone abusing an animal im not going to stand by and let it happen, unlike you as it seems.
I'd stop it, mainly because it's bad for their mental health.
I'd also stop them from abusing a more sapient animal, like a crow, elephant, or dolphin.
But you shouldn't live your life by feelings.
It's irrational.
>>
>>79121355
Yet being kind to all living life makes me happy, feeling that even you like. I dont care what kind of animal it is. I dont live with my emotions on my sleeve more than I live with a mindset that, since im superior, mindless violence and thoughts that one animal is better than the other doesnt exist. But I acknowledge its existence. Ive outgrown the desire to play god, or whatever floating man in space you believe in if at all.

I respect all life regardless of what it is, because in the end it all plays a important part of the cycle of this planet.
>>
>>79110374
Canadians want to fuck that doggy
>>
>>79124392
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.