[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s stance on Designer Babies and Cloning?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: KhanNoonienSingh.jpg (39 KB, 580x859) Image search: [Google]
KhanNoonienSingh.jpg
39 KB, 580x859
I.e genetically engineered humans made to be better, as opposed to genetic sources picked randomly. Cloning needs no introduction.
>>
>>79102230
There is literally nothing wrong with designer babies. It's ultimately wanting the best for your child, like any good parent would want.
Cloning should be acceptable so long as the person the genetic material originated from consents.
>>
>literally not possible.
>>
>>79102555
>non white
>>
>>79102647
>literally
>>
>>79102580
>I know nothing about genetics or cell biology but want to let everyone know I'm smarter than them
>>
>trusting tptb with the very essence of life
>thinking they wont use it to exterminate whites and breed a new slave race

natty or nothing. exterminate all abominations.
>>
>>79102955
>not understanding that the womb will fuck your genetic attempts
>>
>>79102230
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
>>
>>79102955
>I'm going to make some passive aggressive remark about this posters sexuality.

You are a cuck
>>
>>79102230
I am extremely positive about it. I only hope that the process can be used in vivo and is not confined to generational increments.
>>
I thought /pol/ would be totally supportive of it, lol.
>>
>>79103166
Where we're going we don't need wombs.

>Mustapha Mond laughed. “Because we have no wish to have our throats cut,” he answered. “We believe in happiness and stability. A society of Alphas couldn’t fail to be unstable and miserable. Imagine a factory staffed by Alphas, that is to say by separate and unrelated individuals of good heredity and conditioned so as to be capable (within limits) of making a free choice and assuming responsibilities. Imagine it!” he repeated.

>The Savage tried to imagine it, not very successfully.
>>
>>79102230
I support it, but I won't support it if everyone is designed the exact same because thats exactly what globalists want to do.

I believe in diversity and separation of genes so if shtf with some pandemic we have enough random gene monikers in our DNA that we may be capable of resisting it.
>>
>>79102230
Ricardo Montalbán was awesome as Khan Singh. Cumberbatch did a fair job but he just doesn't have the same presence.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.