[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Humanity Party's $100,000 dollar challenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: thehumanityparty.jpg (1 MB, 7325x4313) Image search: [Google]
thehumanityparty.jpg
1 MB, 7325x4313
http://www.humanityparty.com/100000challenge.html

Logically prove that their plan to end poverty would not work if implemented.
>>
>>79088438
>Universal Basic Income

If it weren't for the fact that these people would go "Lalalalalala I'm not listening" to basic econ, they'd have to give every second grader in America $100,000.
>>
>>79088876

It is NOT a universal basic income. Throwing money at people does not work. They will use that money to buy things which are not necessary for their life.
>>
>If the people in the rural areas have access to money, then the goods and services that they demand will come to them

No they wouldnt, if everyone had the same free money to buy basic goods, why would someone bother delivering to some rural area when they could sell goods to someone closer
>>
>>79089189
Its universal income limited to things the issuers of the cards deem 'necessities'. It completely ignores all the laws of economics concerning supply and demand, and proper human incentives.

This program is literally just repackaged communism. Its the age-old theory of "Oh hey I know, lets fix poverty by centrally managing the economy!"

Its shit.
>>
>>79088438
I agree with some of their propositions, but they're making some huge assumptions on the equality of humanity.
>>
>>79090314

No matter how uncivilized we see some people, we are all slaves. We work to live.
>>
>>79089300
Just got back from a road trip. Passed through Wyoming. You'd go for 20-30 miles of nothing, then there'd be a lone trailer. Miles and miles of literally nothing with one lone fcker.

You're right Target & Walmart aren't wasting resources to bring shit to these poor fucks.
>>
>>79088438

good arguments so far. let's keep this going. ribbit
>>
>>79088438
Impossible to prove with the guidelines they set up, though anyone who has studied econ can prove it is inefficient and will hurt humanity in the long run
>>
>>79093766
>though anyone who has studied econ can prove it is inefficient and will hurt humanity in the long run

inefficient = won't work. elaborate on this if you will.
>>
>>79088438
so anonymous is now going full NWO-shill or what? That shit is actually creepy as fuck.
>>
>>79094337

nationalism is dead and will only lead to chaos. the new world requires order. hey whattaya know?! a NEW WORLD ORDER
>>
>>79088438
>gun-grabbing, SJW shitlib party

Into the trash it goes.
>>
what's the tl;dr, i stopped reading because teh font was offensive.
>>
>>79088438
I don't see what's wrong with a universal income. If people blow all their money on a new flatscreen and starve to death because of this, it's just one less idiot that gets a universal income check.
>>
>>79088438
Even if we could somehow have access to a copy our universe and run an experiment in parallel and it showed the program was terrible, they would never give you the money. Meaningless challenge.
>>
>>79096770
>I don't have an argument.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.