[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Montreal the best city in North America? In my opinion it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 1050x699) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 1050x699
Is Montreal the best city in North America?

In my opinion it is. Montreal is 70% white, very rich, very safe, has great infrastructure, world class nightlife, and a great culture. Also weed, hookers, and gambling are legal. Really the only other city in North America that can compete is San Francisco and that is only because of the incredible natural beauty surrounding the city.
>>
File: I4izK2F.jpg (6 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
I4izK2F.jpg
6 KB, 300x300
>Best City

>Canada

Pick one faggot.
>>
File: 1463180941889.jpg (118 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1463180941889.jpg
118 KB, 960x960
>>79085721
I live here in my fucking comfy 1.8 million dollars home in town of Mount Royal, feels fucking good.
>>
>>79085721
Montreal is great. Nice architecture, cool people, beautiful surroundings, good food. I visited in the summer so I can't imagine how rough the winters can be, though.
>>
Montreal is one of the worst cities in Canada you faggot the best city is by far Halifax.
>>
File: 1464064824240.jpg (8 KB, 228x254) Image search: [Google]
1464064824240.jpg
8 KB, 228x254
>>79088578
>Halifax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz88kJSdT6Y
>>
>Montreal
>good

The only good thing that comes out of Montreal are the hookers. And the good ones don't stay there for long. They end up in Toronto or Niagara.
>>
>>79088716
Holy shit this is 9 yrs old now ;__;
>>
>>79089003
I know that feel, I was 15 and in high school.
>>
>>79085721
Pretty based city desu and quebecers are the most racist people in Canada.
>>
>>79088853
Tell me about it, I know 2 hookers from Montreal now they're getting pimped in Toronto.
>>
>let's legalize degeneracy and weaken the goyim!

Good Lord.
>>
>>79087953
Shut up Mike Ward. You're not funny anymore. Get out of 4chan.
>>
Montrealer here.

It's shit. Filled with liberals, lefties, commies, niggers, arabs, poos, other shitskins, white trash, homeless people.
Expensive as fuck too, add to that all the taxes.

2/10 cant wait to move out.
>>
Anglophone Montrealer here

It's pretty good but if you don't speak french then you might as well live somewhere else.
A lot of public schools are starting to become mostly Indian and Asian since all the white kids go to private schools
>>
>>79085721
Some of the shittiest drivers in North America, I can promise you that.
>>
Montreal is okay but its complete garbage during the winter. Learn how to properly clear your sidewalks you retards.
>>
>>79090872
Drivers I don't know but roads for sure, quality is literally Portugal tier... I wonder why. Nonetheless, MTL is nice.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.