[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Young Europeans LOVE Edward Snowden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Roskilde_Festival.jpg (31 KB, 468x281) Image search: [Google]
Roskilde_Festival.jpg
31 KB, 468x281
Tens of thousands Danish youth and thousands of Swedish and German youth screamed in joy when they saw Edward Snowden's face on the big screen at Roskilde Festival:

http://www.thelocal.dk/20160628/from-russia-with-love-snowden-addresses-roskilde-festival

Is Edward Snowden the most universally loved person? I have never seen a negative word about him by non-Americans.
>>
File: 1452477524444.jpg (37 KB, 418x355) Image search: [Google]
1452477524444.jpg
37 KB, 418x355
They love him, but still have nothing against mass surveillance and other orwellian legislation.

So he's basically a living incarnation of Che Guevara t-shirts.
>>
He's based as fuck.
Americans, especially the /pol/tard kind, have low IQs and are outright bootlickers, which is why they dislike the guy.
>>
>>79083269

>Americans, especially the /pol/tard kind, have low IQs and are outright bootlickers, which is why they dislike the guy.

wat

On /pol/ even the Americans love him.
>>
>>79083510
A large majority of /pol/ supports trump, and everyone knows he's a big time NSA supporter who even has agreed to putting backwoods in apple phones.

Also, get a grip on reality

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/snowden%20traitor/
>>
>>79082691

Im centre right and Snowden is one of the few people who Id consider a hero nowadays.
>>
He's a hero.
>>
>>79084094
>http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/snowden%20traitor/

Your link is proving me right.

Even when Snowden is shitting on Trump and Brexit /pol/ pretends he said the opposite and supports him.
>>
>>79082691
I despise him because he is a SJW. Don't care what he did but supporting the destruction of the West should automatically result in execution.
>>
>>79086420
>I despise him because he is a SJW.

Unfortunately I think a lot of love for him is because of this.

His heroism was based on Constitutional Libertarianism but people admire him for being SJW cuck on twitter.
>>
>>79086149
>>79084522

Even if you think exposing bulk data collection and the wire tapping of non Americans was heroic, you cannot see Snowden as heroic when he also stole irrelevant data on defense probably in a bid to barter with Americas enemies after he became a wanted man. The charge of treason is one too often thrown around on this board, but Snowden is almost certainly a traitor and would certainly be prosecuted under the law of treason.
>>
>>79082691

He was cool when the public first found out about him, but now he's a Grade A SJW, leftie faggot that's having movies and propaganda made about him.

He was a Jewish trick, nothing more. If he was really sincere, he would have kept a low profile, not making silly, biased fucking tweets during a political year.
>>
>>79087782
>he also stole irrelevant data on defense probably in a bid to barter with Americas enemies
>enemies

Enemies being Russia and China?

Most young Europeans probably like Russia and China better than your corrupt shithole. It's our baby boomers (and even older people) who still drink the pro-American and pro-NATO kool-aid.

Russia is part of the pro-white and anti-ZOG alliance. The United States and its brainwashed citizens are the biggest threats against the White European race and acting against those interests make Snowden a hero.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.