[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Asian Priveldge Real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 025.jpg (90 KB, 700x984) Image search: [Google]
025.jpg
90 KB, 700x984
A lot of people will tell you that Asians are a priveldged class in the West.

I was under the impression Asians were hard working model minorities.

Do Asians have more priveldge then other minorities? Or is it just a meme
>>
They are privileged because they make better choices and take care of one another with in the family. Asians know that it is worthless, unlike the white man, to be some permanent laborer, and then take pride in it.
>>
File: kyudo.jpg (112 KB, 652x435) Image search: [Google]
kyudo.jpg
112 KB, 652x435
>>79076193
I don't think that consituites as priveldge, but point noted.
>>
>>79075153
"Privilege" is a meme in itself. It's used to describe successful groups of people that never had to be parasites. Niggers, Mexicans, women all leech by nature so calling everyone else "privileged" is an outlet for their tantrums.
>>
File: china-cartier-louis-vuitton.jpg (107 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
china-cartier-louis-vuitton.jpg
107 KB, 500x361
>>79076757
Some Asian groups have enormous amounts of wealth they have brought to the West from the East.

Does this giant financial difference between different minority groups not constituite for priveldge?
>>
>>79076516
It's the same thing as leftists saying niggers are underprivileged. Niggers don't study or follow the law and end up in trouble and that is somehow the fault of white cis males.
>>
Yes, they are priveldged by an IQ high enough to achieve long term success in life and not ruin themselves over violent impulses.
>>
>>79075153
Yes, because according to fucktarded SocJus dogma, the less of a fuckup you are the more privilege you have.
>>
File: 03_mcdonalds_japan.jpg (35 KB, 340x255) Image search: [Google]
03_mcdonalds_japan.jpg
35 KB, 340x255
>>79080164
>Yes, they are priveldged by an IQ high enough to achieve long term success in life and not ruin themselves over violent impulses.

I don't think Asians having a higher IQ is really the issue, I'd argue Asians are better at adapting to Western society and Eastern society (currently) shares a lot of values. (Democracy)
>>
>>79075153
Anyone who isn't a retarded nigger has privilege now. Can't have the narrative getting blown up.
>>
Asians are dedicated, respectful, and hardworking. And as a result, they reap the benefits. I guess that's "privilege" these days.
>>
>>79080900
>Asians are dedicated, respectful, and hardworking. And as a result, they reap the benefits. I guess that's "privilege" these days.

that's what I thought, but apparently Asians are ALMOST as priveldged as white man but still a little held back (or so the narrative goes)
>>
Asians get all the pros white people do with a free pass on racism because theyre asian. They also get the smart/good at math stereotype.

The only downsides are the little dick and jackie chan jokes.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.