[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marine Le Pen EU Parliament speech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: CmB7YLzWMAAVWd9.jpg (56 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
CmB7YLzWMAAVWd9.jpg
56 KB, 680x382
Has anyone got a link to her speech w/ English subtitles?
https://twitter.com/MLP_officiel/status/747734545152126976
>>
>4:42

can't be arsed to translate tbqhm8
>>
it will be available with interpretation into 20+ languages on the EP website, you don't need subtitles
>>
>>79055230
>Marine Le Pen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT4-UcTkc-A
>>
>>79055653
I don't want a dubbed version. Translators are always so fucking lifeless and monotone.
>>
>>79055230
french is terrible language to debate in. Sounds horrid.
>>
>>79056908
>dubbed
>>
>>79055653
link
>>
Genius speech
>>
>>79055230
She literally sucks jew cock, a jew cum dumpster.
>>
here is the translation found on jewtube
"SOT, Marine le Pen, leader of the Front National (French): "Ah yes, dear colleagues. Why are you getting so het up? Look at how beautiful history is when liberty succeeds and the will of the people can push things forward. The UK is leaving after the result of the referendum. This is perhaps the most important historic event of the continent since the fall of the Berlin wall. It's the signal of liberty, of freedom sent out to the entire world. It's a cry of love of the people for their country. The British have chosen to take a path that was assumed to be closed for all time and you, well you believed it was closed, those who said it's all irreversible, the European Union is irreversible, the British people have told you where to get off. This is a victory for democracy. This is a slap in the face to the European system that was increasingly faced of fear, on blackmail on lies. "

SOT, Marine le Pen, leader of the Front National (French): "Now if you've been blind for decades by implementing absurd policies that brought deindustrialisation, mass unemployment and mass immigration, then it's difficult to come back down to reality with a bump and see what is really happening."

SOT, Marine le Pen, leader of the Front National (French): "The way ahead is simple. Either you persevere with your expensive bureaucratic Europe and the crazy schemes of you who want more Europe at a time when ordinary people want less, and if you do go down that path I guarantee you that this totalitarian organisation will collapse or you get rid of crazy Europe. We have to look for cooperation between free people and strong nations. In my own country of France I commit to pursuing the path of liberty, which is the only way to real grandeur, long live free peoples, long live the United Kingdom, and long live France."
>>
>>79061404
> spoon feeding
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.