[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most of you are leftist sleeper agents. You don't even realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ttth.png (487 KB, 599x743) Image search: [Google]
ttth.png
487 KB, 599x743
Most of you are leftist sleeper agents.
You don't even realize it, that liberalism is built into your system. Everytime you hear the word "White privilege" you cringe, trying to justify your beliefs in equality and rights in a system that is obviously not equal or free. You either believe in social hierarchy or you're a leftist. You can't choose in between.

I was in a Canadian nationalist Skype group. We were going to make a difference; I was going to donate a thousand dollars to the cause. then the bunch of faggots started talking about overthrowing the monarchy and having a libertarian paradise without gun laws.
>>
>>79054600
>Canadian intellectuals
>>
Most of us understand perfectly equality of outcome is impossible, but it doesn't discredit equality of opportunity as a necessity for fair competition.

Of course there needs to be winners and losers. You think your statist fascist shit is going to incentivise anyone except the most fanatical?
>>
>>79054600
You sound fucktarded
>>
Manlets holocaust when?
>>
>>79054600
ok
>>
>>79054969
>statist fascist shit
I personally believe in rule of honor over rule of law, just like the original rightwing used to believe.
So, from that fundamental, I'm against a lot of the regulations and legislation they have in place, not because I'm anti-statist, but because the rule of law is what creates liberals and "right wing" liberals.
>>
>>79054600
I dont understand this, you arent supposed to be attracted to jesus lol..why do u care if hes shorter then 6?
>>
>>79055425
Forgot to say that the pic was unrelated.
But I guess that's how women these days feel. You could yarn with them for hours, but then when you tell her how tall you are, it's like "Oh" and you never hear from them again. I'm not even short. Like 5'11 over here. They didn't care that I was an inch short of 8 inches, so I don't understand why they'd care if I was an inch short of 6 feet.
>>
>>79055425
Good genes whiteboi
>>
File: ain rand.png (413 KB, 790x894) Image search: [Google]
ain rand.png
413 KB, 790x894
>>79054600
fucking hate ancaps
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.