[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump winning = apocalypse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 600x338
Honestly what would it even look like if Trump won?

He has made so many enemies in the elite class. The entire media hates him, the Democrats hate him, a large part of the GOP hates him, most mainstream celebrities hate him, and none of these people make any secret of their contempt.

Who would come to his inauguration, and how would it not devolve into a riot?

No president in recent history has had so many members of the elite display such open hostility towards them as Donald Trump. It makes me think they'd try something to prevent him from assuming office similar to how the left is trying to circumvent democracy by stopping Brexit.
>>
Hillary winning = one less state

So pick your poison.
>>
File: NOPE 2016.png (303 KB, 454x495) Image search: [Google]
NOPE 2016.png
303 KB, 454x495
>>79046958
>>
>>79046883

Hillary already has plans for WWIII with Russia and Iran.

What OP is saying is the opposite of the Truth.

I have no doubt the elites are not going to try and sabotage the economy if Trump wins.

>>Who would come to his inauguration, and how would it not devolve into a riot?

The American people, the defenders and working class, the non sell out neo-con republicans.
>>
>>79046883
dc native here. Trump winning would be the best thing to ever happen to my city. I can't even imagine going to his inauguration and not feeling like I picked a candidate just for muh diversity feels. If you don't elect a white guy this year, you never will with immigration as it is. PLEASE PLEASE don't screw this up Trump!

https://youtu.be/ZbM6WbUw7Bs
>>
>>79046883
>he wins
>this makes the elite mad
>so even though the majority decided he wins through popularity
>somehow said elite doesn't own the electoral college and allows trump to be president
>then worried that the people who voted him in will riot because the elite don't like him

Okay
>>
>>79046883
Basically would look like obama, since no one likes him nothing will get done.
>>
>>79046883
I would rather die standing on my own feet than on my knees. A life of slavery to the elite class and their globalist ventures isn't one worth living
>>
File: xwrCocR.png (933 KB, 600x3315) Image search: [Google]
xwrCocR.png
933 KB, 600x3315
>>79046883
It'd look like this.
>>
>>79047313

No it wouldn't be the pro trump people who riot it would be the hordes of anti trump libtards who Soros would fund to be bussed in to DC by the millions and disrupt the ceremony.
>>
>>79046883
Yeah because fuck acting like adults I hate that guy so he can't be president.
>>
>>79047865

This is actually how it would be though. Just look at how the EU parliament treated Farage a few hours ago. Libs hate democracy when it doesn't go their way.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.