[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm starting to realise that a lot of my opposition to multiculturalism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Operator.jpg (70 KB, 917x626) Image search: [Google]
Operator.jpg
70 KB, 917x626
I'm starting to realise that a lot of my opposition to multiculturalism and liberalism can be attributed to the behaviours and attitudes of Social Justice culture rather than the effects of said policies.

I'm not as right wing as I've come to believe I am in recent years. I have assumed the mantel due to the lies and manipulation I have encountered among the left.
>>
>>79039693
Give one benefit of "muliticulturalism"(importing the lesser races en masse) in that case?
>>
>>79039966
There are no lesser races friends, just different peoples.
>>
>>79043953
Peoples who are inferior
>>
>>79039966
>Lesser races

>According to the Institute for Public Policy Research, Nigerian pupils are among best performing student groups in the United Kingdom. Taking data for only England, a 2013 IPPR survey reported that the proportion of British Nigerian pupils gaining 5 A*–C grades at GCSE (including Maths and English) in 2010–2011 was 21.8 percentage points higher than the England mean of 59.6 per cent. This average was calculated using student data, where available, from various local authorities in England.

http://www.ippr.org/files/images/media/files/publication/2013/03/back-to-basics-integration_Mar2013_10525.pdf?noredirect=1
>>
>>79039693
>(((Social Justice culture)))
>>
>>79039693
You and me both.
I still agree with the "different but still valuable" whether it's woman, minorities etc.

For me the other part that rightwinged me on top of the utter bullshit leftists was how government, to avoid offending anyone, refuses to address issues about those minorities. That also makes me rage.
>>
>>79044741
They get far more teacher attention
>>
>>79045086
Because teacher's see more potential based on previous nigerian immigrants?

It is like pointing at a student going to a gifted school and when the turn out to get high scores in their SAT it is because they have "more attention".
>>
>>79039693
The main thing I dislike about multikulti is that it's not actual multiculturalism, it's cultural grey goo. Its "shit on the white man".

I'd much rather have an egalitarian meritocracy; no benefits based on race. If you fuck up you are punished to the letter of the law like everyone else. You don't get given special treatment or special scholarships for your race or skin colour. You don't get preference in divorce settlements because of your sex.
>>
You haven't spent enough time In impoverished areas.

Sent from my iPhone.
>>
>>79045226
Grades are very different from standardized testing.
>>
File: standardizedbtfo.png (70 KB, 546x430) Image search: [Google]
standardizedbtfo.png
70 KB, 546x430
>>79045658
>What did he mean by this?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.