[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are a lot of Europeans concerned with the well-being of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: europe.png (112 KB, 779x589) Image search: [Google]
europe.png
112 KB, 779x589
Why are a lot of Europeans concerned with the well-being of the USA? Trump would be obviously better for them, but why would we want them to prosper? Shouldn't we be trying to compete with them?
>>
File: america.jpg (2 MB, 3112x2338) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
2 MB, 3112x2338
Because we are the best m8.
>>
>>79035033
>Europeans concerned with the well-being of the USA
Who?Do you not realise that USA is the laughing stock of the world?
>>79035159
5 0 %

%
>>
File: baconator.png (76 KB, 643x378) Image search: [Google]
baconator.png
76 KB, 643x378
>>79035217
our 50% is still 100% better than your entire country and population. how much money did your family send home this month because your country is a joke?
>>
>>79035404
>That much delusion.
I'm not surprised that youre this much brainwashed but dont worry you will be 0 % soon.
>>
World economy? They are an economic force after all
>>
>>79035159
Yeah, that's not it. I think the two world wars kind of wore us down. Realistically speaking a federal Europe could be a real competitor to the US.
>>
>>79035033
a) memes
b) the most anti-immigration candidate, which means good for white people, all of them because we're too deep in this mess to not care for each other
c) the most isolationist candidate, which means Europeans would stop believing that being a fag is a valid foreign policy.
d) argue against free trade
e) French people tend to laugh about Americans doing something then do it 10 years later pretending it was their idea all along, I want a French Trump
e) despite the surrendering meme and their autism on "muh liberties", I truly like Americans and wish the best for them, as long as it doesn't go against my nation's interests of course.
>>
>>79035033
Maybe because many countries in the EU go cry to America every times something bad happen in their continent.
>>
>>79035033

Because we're in the do what I say age where every leftist knows better than anybody else
>>
>>79035033
Reminder that class what happened in 2008.
>>
>>79035619
What delusion? Your fellow countrymen mop the floors of my work. Your fellow countrymen take care of my grandfather in law in Italy. They all send money home because everyone is piss fucking poor there. I am 100% sure they are Bulgarians since I have spoken with them all.
>>
>>79035033
> Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia
> Europe
>>
>>79035733
Greatest ally, hope you guys Frexit
>>
>>79036183
Armenia is Orthodox Christian so they get a pass desu
>>
He's anti muslim, anti immigration and anti globalism.
If a president with these characteristics wins in the USA, then Europe will also be influenced in that direction.
But frankly I don't think the public opinion will put up with Islam, refugees and globalism for long anyway, no matter what happens with the burgerland. I don't even think EU itself will survive till the end of the decade unless it becomes significantly more right wing.
>>
because prosperity and wealth comes from competition between distinct political entities which nation-states represent best
>>
because if the USA falls, then there will be nobody to save europe when we kill ourselves like we have before. without the USA the soviets would have pushed all the way to portugal.
>>
>>79035033
Because Trump being elected in America will gain momentum for leaders like Trump in Europe.

Also as a nation that upholds the same norms and value's many of us in Europe do we feel connected to them.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.