[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /pol/ Have you noticed that the use of the phrase "kys"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 2dd.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
Hello /pol/

Have you noticed that the use of the phrase "kys" has increased dramatically in the last weeks, why is that? It's such a bad insult and it only makes me think of 12 year old edgelords on youtube.

Is the Jews behind this?
>>
>>79030356
kys faggot
>>
>is the Jews behind this?
>is the Jews
>is

kys
>>
>>79030356
hired shills
>>
>>79030356
Shills stole it
>>
kys t.bh f.am
>>
BSMTV here ;^=)
>>
kys
>>
>>79030356
It started out on YouTube and has expanded as the popularity of the channel "leafyishere" has, there's literally a direct correlation between the two (Google Trends).

>>79030562
>A lot of loyalty for a hired shill
>>
>>79030989
>leafyishere

Is that the annoying edgy teenager with a fanbase of 10 year olds?
>>
>>79030356
Kys cuckistan
>>
>>79031170
Atleast i don't have designated ISIS attacks every week
>>
>>79030356
use

better yourself

to piss 'm off
>>
>>79031092
yes
>>
>>79030948
what in the fuck japan?
>>
>>79030356
Honestly, I'm at the point where I can't stop telling people to kill themselves all the time
It's good therapy sven, don't judge me
>>
>>79031261
I'd rather have ISIS atacks than to have my daughters brainwashed into fucking rapefugees and somali scum and thinking it's normal
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.