[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EX-CIA Woman Knows the Answers to Peace Between Muslims and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 46
File: fox-04-1024x538.jpg (60 KB, 1024x538) Image search: [Google]
fox-04-1024x538.jpg
60 KB, 1024x538
EX-CIA Woman Knows the Answers to Peace Between Muslims and The World

Get educated here, bigots.
We need to start listening to terrorists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyejaVHwqMM
>>
>>79025519
wow really makes you think
>>
File: 1386051009256.jpg (79 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
1386051009256.jpg
79 KB, 600x399
Americans of /pol/. Are your people really so deluded that they think the US is fighting terrorism for freedom and democracy? Everything she says is completely obvious.
>>
>>79025519
Sorry to tell you, OP, but Alias was a fictional series and Jennifer Garner is an actress. And she's gotten ugly.
>>
>>79026563
No, we are fighting terrorism so we can bomb brown people.
>>
>>79025650
>TZaan
>1 post by this ID

What does it mean?
>>
basically "if you kill your enemy, they win"
>>
>>79025519
I wonder why she is not part of the CIA anymore. I wonder if she likes shitskin dick
>>
>>79025519
It's just typical Muslim apologist horse shit.

She probably got paid to say that.
>>
She's a strong woman. It's going to take strong women like this to fix this country.
>>
File: f7FdEdG.jpg (10 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
f7FdEdG.jpg
10 KB, 260x194
>>79027056
>>
File: 1386141211044.png (2 MB, 2000x1394) Image search: [Google]
1386141211044.png
2 MB, 2000x1394
>>79027056
Violence breeds violence and ignorant, backwards sandniggers aren't intelligent or educated enough to realise this, or to propagandize their situation properly to the West. The vast majority of the Mujahideen, Al-Qaeda, Taleban fighters alive these days in Afghanistan, for example are just disgruntled people who've suffered due to the fighting and have taken up arms to defend their religion and what they think is rightfully theirs.

US doctrine is supposed to be about winning hearts and minds, but instead they drift somewhere between genocide and peace for the sake of profits for their military-industrial complex.
>>
No
You go after their families if they pull off some terroristic bullshit
Bam terrorism solved
They will think twice if their family gets executed because of their dumbass terroristic actions
>>
>>79026563
No. We know every terrorist group has been hand picked and crafted by the cia.

The taliban, al qeda, Isis... it's getting old
>>
>>79025519
So pretty much bomb them all?
They are muslims woman not heart broken misunderstood flowers.
Get your shit straight.
>>
>>79027361
>violent retribution COIN operations
>working against incredibly religious people
Insha'Allah and all that jazz. You'd just boost the amount of suicide bombers, IEDs and attacks on Western forces. They're not secular enough for that to work.

>>79027375
The originals, but most of them are long since dead, or retired. It's been a long few decades of drone strikes, arrests, black ops and other deeds.
>>
Guys, didn't you hear her? Isis is just a small scrappy group of rebels taking on 'Big Bad' america which is literally The Death Star.
>>
>>79025519
She's right. Learn from the Vietnam war you morons. Wars are fought in the mind. And what the US has been doing for decades is unknowingly convincing everyone in the Middle East that you're the bad guys.

What would you do if another country's intelligence agency disabled your governments, bombed your lands and killed hundreds of civilians? Sure it's because one of your citizens killed some of their citizens, but do you really expect muzzies to be the bigger man?
>>
>>79027056
No, it's if you kill your enemy but don't kill his son, his son gets very angry and replaces the enemy you just killed.
>>
>>79025519
It's not them but their culture. They do barbaric practices on their own people. So yes maybe I don't "understand them", and I don't care to because they have an inferior peasant ideology.
>>
>you're the empire
>we're luke and han

Pretty sure Luke and Ham wouldn't have stoned Leia to death for not believing in the force. Pretty sure the rebellion didn't employ suicide bombers. Pretty sure the rebellion's main concern wasn't religion.

Jesus Christ I bet this woman actually had nothing to do with any of the actual rebels/terrorists. I bet she was tangentially involved and thus claims she was there for shit. 10 years is not a long time in the intelligence bureaus. Only a woman could be so easily swayed. If their goal was political I can see listening to them because self-determination is important. But when their goal is death to the west and killing of infidels, there is no mercy in my heart for them.
>>
File: image.jpg (565 KB, 2560x1707) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
565 KB, 2560x1707
>>79027270
>US doctrine is supposed to be about winning hearts and minds
Where did you get this dumbass idea? I don't give two shits about winning hearts and minds. Most Americans don't.

Just because something sounds nice in your head doesn't mean it comes from a real place. Dumbass, SJW, cuck.
>>
Nah, I think we lose because we fight the enemy only physically. We should also fight them politically. Destroying their sandpeople ideology out of existance.
>>
>Ex-CIA

What, is she supposed to be more of a respectable person because of her association with this organization? The CIA has deranged psychopaths with objectives to destroy the world. Fuck her
>>
>>79025519
anyone any bit in-the-know is aware of the narratives pushed by Government Interests

This is a very basic red-pill, but hey I guess I shouldnt be so hard on normies, they dont know any better
>>
File: HkxxnKz.gif (2 MB, 371x500) Image search: [Google]
HkxxnKz.gif
2 MB, 371x500
I bet she sucked her way to the CIA.
It would be a shame not to use those lips for sucky sucky.
>>
>>79028077
Have you not followed the US presence in Iraq and Afghanistan one fucking bit? What are you, 15?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearts_and_minds_%28Iraq%29
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearts_and_Minds_%28Vietnam%29
>>
>>79028158
The fact that she's ex-cia at her age is what's bothering me.
>>
>>79028158
Nah man, she's seen shit, she knows what she's talking about.
>>
>>79025519
The west will always be at war with Islam, there is no getting around it. We have incompatible ideologies. Forgetting this would be suicidal for either of us.
>>
>>79028017
>pretty sure the empire didn't use suicide bombers

Attacking the Death Star twice is practically suicide.

You're strawmanning her argument. Her point was they see themselves as freedom fighters against a powerful oppressor. Which you didn't refute. What do you think motivates terrorists? You'd give an answer like "Islam" without even knowing what Islam is.
>>
>>79028179
Again. This is horse shit made up by a few on the left. Nothing commonly referred to in the States.

This is not how America functions. Nor has it ever functioned this way.
>>
>>79028017
>But when their goal is death to the west and killing of infidels, there is no mercy in my heart for them.

What would you say if some foreign force fucking up your land for half a century?

i dislike muslims as much as every other /pol/ack, but how they treat their women etc. is their own business, and we shouldnt intervene.
>>
>>79028254
Learn 2 history. The US was in fact actively funding mujahideen against the Soviets in the Cold War. Before that Muslims were of no consequence.
>>
>>79027056
Yup, said every animal and tribe in a last ditch defense before being made extinct by some angry humans
>>
>>79028313
George W Bush's government literally followed a policy of "winning hearts and minds" modeled on the post-WWII effort in Germany in order to pacify those countries by rebuilding them

You are fucking stupid
>>
>>79028434
Yes. People say this.

But it isn't how things really work.

You're gullible,
>>
>>79028353
Too late for that now hans. We should take a page out of your book and systematically eliminate their entire race. That includes allies.

You think Europe has the power to stop us? Or Russia or China gives a shit?
>>
>>79028210
Obviously what she is saying is not something the CIA doesn't want her to say. You literally would get killed if you step out of line even if you don't work for them anymore. That's when this becomes very limited speech that, I think, shouldn't be looked so into
>>
>leftists argue the best way to stop Islam is to stop and listen
>MEANWHILE, radical leftists want to shut down Free Speech because "muh trigger words, muh hate speech isn't free speech"
>they also shit all over Christianity because LOL INBRED REDNECKS AND THEIR BIBLES while treating the Quran like it's Allah's Holy Words Made Manifest, Do Not Insult Or Face Beheading

really...makes you...thiiiiiiiink
>>
>>79025519

>listen to enemy
>enemy says we want to
>enslave non Muslims
>enslave women
>conquer world
>kill gays etc
>leftists: ok let's find a compromise

tl,dr: brain dead leftist woman who wants to appease some rich goat fuckers from the middle ages
>>
File: solar-water-system.jpg (106 KB, 600x418) Image search: [Google]
solar-water-system.jpg
106 KB, 600x418
>>79028313
Bitch fucking please. You're clearly either an uninformed dullard, or underage. How in the fuck can you not have heard of this? It's literally the fucking basis of US operations in the country. Do you think the militaries in the country train the locals for fun? Build up their infrastructure? Educate them?

>The operation to "win Iraqi hearts and minds", had been established before the war started. One Central Command planner noted that psychological operations (PSYOPs) were slated to play "a crucial role ... to any conflict in Iraq and to the war on terrorism". Senior US military leaders placed such an importance on the operation that they reworked the way in which the related PSYOPs were carried out, often citing the failures during Operation Enduring Freedom, where it took as long as two days to get PSYOPs through the approval process.[1]
>>
>>79028354
The first ever foreign attack against American was by Muslim pirates who used the Koran to justify their actions. This was before America had even established diplomatic relations with most of the world.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_Wars

Muslims have always been a problem.
>>
Why are Americans so fucking stupid. Holy Shit.
>>
>>79028269

>isis think their freedom fighters

nope. The are running an old school islamic crusader state, and no amount of appeasement is going to change that.
>>
>>79028524
>You literally would get killed if you step out of line even if you don't work for them anymore.

You watched way too many Hollywood movies.
>>
>>79027056
>>79025519
>>79025519

>Hitler thought he did was right.
>Better listen to him and use no violence to better understand and beat him.
>This is what people actually believe in the year 2016.

Damn really makes you think boii.
>>
>>79025519
>We need to start listening to terrorists.
I actually died laughing, thx m8 I needed that
>>
>>79028654
Have you ever been to one of our schools? We're all pretty dumb. Somebody help us out and force us to read some fucking books. Lol.
>>
>>79028504
Except that it totally is. Soldiers secure the areas, communicate with locals, train the ANA and equivalents. Contractors get paid ludicrous amounts of money to build basic shit for the Hajis and like to fuck up.
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=130209
https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/infocus/afghanistan/us-commitment.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.%E2%80%93Afghanistan_Strategic_Partnership_Agreement
>>
>>79027129

Video is from Al Jazeera. Go figure
>>
>>79028579
Yeah, there's got to be a comfy middle ground between american ideology and radical islam!
>>
>>79025519
carrie mathison pls go
dont need your emotional tirades here
>>
File: deadhorse.gif (220 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
deadhorse.gif
220 KB, 320x240
>>79025519
You don't have to be an ex-CIA agent to know the things she's talking about. The things in the video are largely correct but you can't just say it and expect the world to magically fix itself. The "small group of people" that made us fight aren't going to just give up, they're still in fucking power. It's a hopeless endeavor to try to educate people, especially in a country like the US, because you'll be deemed a traitor or terrorist sympathizer. There's nothing to be gained except a social pariah status from talking about this with other people.
>>
>>79028742
Your culture is toxic, your schools are worthless, your teachers are shit, your food is sugarfilled crap, your politics are meaningless, and your news are pretty much all tabloid-tier. There's no hope. It all needs to burn and be built anew.
>>
>>79025519
did terrorists take her good looks hostage?
>>
>>79028638
They were pirates you idiot. I'd like to see the bit saying they were Muslims who use the Koran to justify their actions. It's written there, clear as day, it was because the US refused to pay tribute so they attacked.
>>
>>79028510

Russia is shitting all over you in Syria, do you even watch news?
>>
>>79027270
>Violence breeds violence and ignorant, backwards sandniggers aren't intelligent or educated enough to realise this, or to propagandize their situation properly to the West. The vast majority of the Mujahideen, Al-Qaeda, Taleban fighters alive these days in Afghanistan, for example are just disgruntled people who've suffered due to the fighting and have taken up arms to defend their religion and what they think is rightfully theirs.

Absolute horse shit. Best example: Most suicide bombers in the Iraqi war were not Iraqis but Saudis. They are neither poor nor suffered.
>>
File: 1461848324745.png (70 KB, 368x276) Image search: [Google]
1461848324745.png
70 KB, 368x276
>>79028934
>Iraqi war
Yeah, because that's totally topical. It's not like we're talking about the period after the war or anything.
>>
>>>79028873
The fuck do you even mean? Fighting our interests?

Without people there whites can move in and take the only thing they want there: oil. Otherwise it's a lovely preserve for remains to civilized cultures that existed 8000 bce - 1200 ce
>>
>>79028866
>The ambassador answered that us that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, & to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners and that every Musselman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.

- Thomas Jefferson, in a letter to John Jay
>>
>>79029076
Oil isn't the main thing. It's natural gas, massive contracts and keeping the military machine funded and operational.
>>
>>79029080
>Musselman

lol
>>
File: 1465822307202.jpg (34 KB, 750x576) Image search: [Google]
1465822307202.jpg
34 KB, 750x576
>>79025519
>>
File: 1462561958206.jpg (52 KB, 444x337) Image search: [Google]
1462561958206.jpg
52 KB, 444x337
>>79025519
>>
why do you guys care about the motivations of dirty sub saharan monkey ?

if we just glassed the area it would
A) solve violence in the middle east
B) create a beautiful world of glass that would become quite the tourist attraction
C) let us freely extract what the earth has to offer from there and not have to buy it from muslim scum
>>
>>79029057

Obviously meant the Iraqi civil war, moron.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War#Role_of_Saudi_Arabia_and_non-Iraqis
>>
She looks like she was gifted a CIA post because of her natural beauty. Also she looks like she's acting in this video.

I think beautiful women have one of the most distorted views of human existence, though I don't hold this against them I must weight their words of wisdom against that distorted perception.

Or she knows her shit and I'm talking out of my hind side.
>>
She has her point.

Interesting piece of information, almost a red pill.
>>
>>79029171
Whatever, mineral wealth. You get the picture. Genocide the dunecoons and there ceased to be a problem, capiche?
>>
>>79028683
We have a good example of this today: Edward Snowden
>>
>>79029249
>Obviously meant the Iraqi civil war, moron.
Then why did you not type Iraqi civil war? It's a whole different thing, dingus.
And this is the part where you get angry and defensive.
>>
File: 78678572.png (333 KB, 547x555) Image search: [Google]
78678572.png
333 KB, 547x555
>>79029286
>natural beauty
>natural
>>
>>79029286
what is that disorted view??
>>
File: pak3.jpg (201 KB, 576x422) Image search: [Google]
pak3.jpg
201 KB, 576x422
>>79029309
No need to genocide them. Just pacify.
It's all a continuation of the Cold War, really. Russia has the keys to natural gas into Europe, which is obviously against US interests.
>>
>>79028504
>>79028748
underage b& got btfo
>>
>>79028866
>US refused to pay tribute

Listen up, you little terrorist supporting monkey. The great cleansing is coming and you'll be purged.
>>
File: iWKad22.jpg (90 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
iWKad22.jpg
90 KB, 1440x1080
>>79028678
No, they are not.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/24/theobserver

http://today.law.harvard.edu/islamic-state-play/

They see themselves as righteous people trying to establish a proper country, and their main enemy is US and NATO. Admittedly after gaining so much ground and establishing a tax base and government, they can't really be called rebels.

Why do you think all the terrorist attacks are directed at the US and Europe? Why haven't they bombed Russia, China or India, all countries with Muslim minorities?
>>
>>79025519
>this will work if your enemy isn't a subhuman psychopath
well...
>>
IS just wants an ever growing Islamic state you guys, stop being so ignorant.
>>
>>79025519

Easier to kill terrorists then listen to them.

Also there is no economic growth in listening to the people that hate you. Just bomb them more. It's good for the economy.

>hurr we need immigrants for a healthy economy
>hurr don't bomb people even if it makes a healthy economy

fuckin hypocrites
>>
This is so fucking infuriating to watch. She complains about oversimplification, yet brings up a terrorist comparing the centuries long conflict in the middle east to fucking Star Wars. And the reasoning: America is technologically advanced and we're poor, so you guys must be the bad guys! Give me a fucking break. This is why women shouldn't hold high office.
>>
>>79029343
>whole different thing

Nope
>>
File: 477767315.jpg (35 KB, 370x222) Image search: [Google]
477767315.jpg
35 KB, 370x222
>>79025519
>listen to them
>pic related happens

she might be onto something
>>
>>79029457
>No need to genocide them. Just pacify.

Incorrect my hydraulic press-wielding friend. If you kill them all there is zero chance of Islamic terrorism from the middle East. To quote:
"Dey are agresif, ve must deal vit dem"
>>
File: 1448659370162.jpg (77 KB, 547x388) Image search: [Google]
1448659370162.jpg
77 KB, 547x388
>>79027270

yah this totally reminds me how mohammed peacefully rode into mecca on a dinkey and told his followers to peacefully spread his word while forgiving enemies and following local laws of the government in power.

you are a fucking retard, I hope Russia invades your country you fucking mongol.
>>
>>79027502

funny you say that cause what >>79027361
proposed is exactly what stopped terrorism and that sort of shit happening in chechnya.
>>
>>79026650
She was never hot, too mannish
>>
>>79025519

>everyone believes they are the good guys

Duh. the point of fighting is that you fight for your own belifs

The only solution to peace is to give everyone freedom and ensure their happiness. As long as people are unhappy and disspointed in their life style/ society their will always be violence

We need bread and circuses to entertain the people
We need better programs to help people so arent happy

We should have helped other countries at war instead of taking in billions of refugees while waiting for the countries in war to destoy themselfs until theres nothing but dust

But because our people in power have such a boner to make the world one world order as soon as possible we have mixed peoples, cultures, religions, different way of life that are not adapted to eachother
Everyone can be tolerant and accept the differnces, but it only takes a few people to fuck up and do something horrible to trigger the anger in everyone and the result will be a war
>>
File: 1463270478062.jpg (32 KB, 396x402) Image search: [Google]
1463270478062.jpg
32 KB, 396x402
>>79029613
>ISIS taking over Iraq after US presence has faded is the same thing as Iraqis fighting against US troops in their country

>>79029721
Sure convinced me with those snappy arguments there, chap. I see you're working hard to catch up with the leafs. Good luck and work hard.
>>
>>79029491
lol you fucking bought it. Hitchens made this point: the most reactionary group of people on the planet try to appeal to liberals by evoking Western imperialism, and lefties buy it. These are people who throw gays off buildings and take sex slaves. Doesn't matter how valid their grievances are, what matters are their goals and actions.
>>
>>79029331

>Snowden is still alive
>isn't CIA
>very deep involved
>not some mindless secretary or imposter like that woman

Great example.
>>
File: not an arguement.jpg (23 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
not an arguement.jpg
23 KB, 1280x720
>>79029829

way to refute my point you fucking retard.

Muslims have been violent and terrorist since their very fucking inception.

You are a fucking retard.
>>
Prediction:
Trudeau puts ISIS member in his party, because we need to listen to and learn from all aspects of the Rich Tapestry TM
>>
>>79029786
>stopped terrorism and that sort of shit happening in chechnya.
>stopped
>In 2013 the Investigative Committee of Russia recorded 661 terrorist offences including 31 terrorist attacks, which claimed about 40 lives and dozens more injuries.[30]
>On 27 December 2013 a bomb exploded in a parked car in Pyatigorsk, killing three people.[31] In December Volgograd bombings 34 people were killed in two separate suicide attacks.
Terrorism and the threat of it in Russia is so common that it's not even being reported in the West.
>On 16 April 2009, the head of the Federal Security Service, Alexander Bortnikov, announced that they "cancelled the decree imposing an anti-terror operation on the territory of, effective from midnight". According to Chechen President Ramzan Kadyrov the announcement means that the war is finished by their victory. Still while Chechnya has largely stabilised, there are clashes with militants in the nearby regions of Dagestan and Ingushetia.[89]
>>
>>79029791
Looks like Caitlyn Jenner
>>
File: swedish pilot.jpg (32 KB, 430x550) Image search: [Google]
swedish pilot.jpg
32 KB, 430x550
>>79029948

>ISIS member in canadian parliament
>death to infidels!
>"oh poor guy we just need to listen to him more"
>DEATH TO INFIDELS!
>>
>>79025519
>first thought is "shit everyone already knows the video"
>Then you realize people still fall for the "ebil terrorist" government meme
People are so damn easy to fool.
>>
File: 1373447036106.gif (5 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1373447036106.gif
5 KB, 100x100
>>79029899
>Humans have been violent since their fucking inception so violence doesn't breed violence and killing Ahmed's family won't make him fight against you
>flag
>>
>>79029829

The Iraq war lasted until 2011, the civil war was a part of it. You're probably still a minor if you believe there was no terrorism in Iraq before ISIS. Seemed like you also completely skipped my Saudi example because it annihilates your false narrative.
>>
>>79027375
This, the boogeyman to justify invading poor ass lands in order to get free oil and to stimulate the arms market. It is super obvious fampai
>>
>>79030027
We need to 'Share Stories' and 'Listen to Experiences' so we can 'Learn & Grow' because 'Diversity is our Strength'
>>
>>79025519
>What she wants you to think
>Ex CIA
>What she's leaving out
>Ex CIA secretary
>>
>>79030046
Just going to leave this here for you Ahmed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im0IisZ77QI
>>
File: purging.gif (3 MB, 800x708) Image search: [Google]
purging.gif
3 MB, 800x708
>>79029971

compare the amount of attacks since Ranzan brought in those policies to before Ramzan took control of Chechnya

>HURR chechnya was a land of peace before Ramzan oppressed those poor terrorists!

You yourself have said Chechnya stabilised.

See in your post where it said

>Still while Chechnya has largely stabilised, there are clashes with militants in the nearby regions of Dagestan and Ingushetia.

Dagestan and Ingushetia are not part of Chechnya you fucking moron
>>
>>79030108
>The Iraq war lasted until 2011, the civil war was a part of it
No. Are you drunk or a migrant? Atleast try to form a cohesive argument, with actual fucking explanations of what you mean.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Civil_War_%282014%E2%80%93present%29
>The Iraqi civil war is an ongoing armed conflict in the Middle East. In 2014, the Iraqi insurgency escalated into a civil war with the conquest of Fallujah and Mosul and major areas in northern Iraq by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL, also known as ISIS). This has resulted in the forced resignation of the Prime Minister, Nouri al-Maliki, airstrikes by the United States, Iran, Syria, and at least a dozen other countries,[97] the participation of Iranian troops[98] and military aid provided to Iraq by Russia.[97]
>>
>>79030147
lol the free oil that China is purchasing? There's no oil conspiracy
>>
>>79027270
>backwards sandniggers aren't intelligent or educated enough to realise this
Educated sandniggers put their inttelct and knowldge to more violence
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden#Early_life_and_education
>>
>>79030274
>ameriflag has a harder time reading english than a naziflag
>>
>>79030274
>t. G.W. Bush
>>
>>79025519
>CIA

CIA is the corrupt faction though, retard.
>>
>>79030234
Czechnya stabilised because the Islamic forces were destroyed and Russian anti-terrorism operations were put to a stop and Kadyrov, who is a Czechnian Muslim was put into power. The terrorism and insurgent actions occured because Russia was in the country, killing its people. Once they withdrew, the insurgency ended.
>>
>>79030046

>Islam is just like other religions guys, mohammed was a man of peace and never hurt anyone.

The fact you can;t understand fundamental differences between the founding of Islam and Christianity shows you are a fucking retard.

Oh and nice flag, where is it from some province of mongolia?

>HURR nah finns are white

shut up Mongol.
>>
>>79028850
Agreed. American schools are trash, and the things students learn 6th grade IN CUBA are learned in 12th grade. Embarrasing.
>>
File: 1452976789748.png (121 KB, 553x585) Image search: [Google]
1452976789748.png
121 KB, 553x585
>>79030507
Nice strawman. At this point I can't tell whether you're stupid or baiting and it doesn't matter. Have fun.
>>
>>79030405
Where did I misinterpret his post?
>>
>>79027056
If your enemys goal is to be killed he wins.

Consider the following.

ISIS goal is tp provoke a invasion of western forces to unite all the retards under one flag. Toppel the local weak goverments and replace them with even more fanatics.
>>
>>79030259

>guys I can use google and wikip[edia everything you say is proven wrong on wikipedia here see I posted a link

you seriously are a fucking retard.

It's obvious from the wikipedia article that the definition of "civil war" has only been applied since ISIS took territory and everything proceeding that was "insurgency"

You must be under 24 because everyone that lived though it knows there was a civil war from about 2007 onwards.
>>
>>79030523
You haven't been to American or Cuban schools. Second hand internet hearsay doesn't account for much.
>>
File: 1436935943936.gif (4 MB, 280x299) Image search: [Google]
1436935943936.gif
4 MB, 280x299
>>79025519
I keep seeing this shit on facebook feeds like Business Informer and Vocativ, and its always fucking former CIA and FBI saying pretty much the most baseless, retarded crap
>The military wont obey trump
>Everytime we win in the Middle East, we're actually losing
>Benghazi wasn't hillary's fault
Do they look for former interns or bottom barrel employees and then just broad stroke "Ex-CIA/Former FBI" Title them?
>>
>>79025519
The real answer is : '''Good''' people kill each other

Stop trying to educate them, they are not your inferiors, just your enemies
>>
>>79030259

> not knowing what the Iraqi war is or the post 2011 insurgency

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_insurgency_(2011–13)

Grow up, kid.
>>
>>79027108
This

She works for them. Every position in American government needs to be purged. We have traitors in every department who are not loyal to the nation.
Your country is getting fucked lately too. When we created y'all you were supposed to be a colony meant to purge that region. But y'all got soft. Purged the brown out Israel, it's why we allow you nukes and protect you politically.
>>
>>79029829
>>79030108
There was instabilty in middle east ever since the fall of the Ottoman empire, even more so during british colonialism.
>>
>>79025519
I didn't finish it, but she is right that we should listen to muslims in general instead of bombing them all. But ISIS? Regardless of who is behind them, they are murderous psychopaths and probably can't be reasoned with.
>>
>>79030459

you are a retard aren't you.

What year did the Russians leave? Did the terrorist attacks stop once they left?
>>
File: 220px-Nrol-39[1].jpg (25 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
220px-Nrol-39[1].jpg
25 KB, 220x220
>>79025519
>The only real way to defeat your enemies is to LISTEN to them
indeed fine lady, eindeed
>>
File: 1453812920870.png (231 KB, 855x477) Image search: [Google]
1453812920870.png
231 KB, 855x477
>>79026824

Is there a more noble aim?
>>
>>79030649
Im an american on a trip to spain lol.
Yeah, ive been to school in America my whole life.
>>
File: 1372726996114.png (33 KB, 775x591) Image search: [Google]
1372726996114.png
33 KB, 775x591
>>79030731
What the flying fuck are you even on about? I'm trying to make sense of just what the fuck you're trying to argue, since your terminology is utterly fucked up and you keep on spouting more irrelevant things.
>>
>>79028850
>your schools are worthless
Actually, American colleges tend to be quite highly rated and attract students from across the globe.
http://www.thebestschools.org/features/100-best-universities-in-world-today/

The thing about American public schools is that because they're far less standardized than European schools, there tends to be large disparities between the best and worst schools.
>>
>>79030903
>universities
Talking about primary education here, John. Universities don't matter for shit when your children have been raised and indoctrinated in the pissholes known as American public schools.
>>
>>79030959
>have been raised and indoctrinated in the pissholes
>says guy defending islam
>>
>>79030877
Nice fucking try. Also, even if that is true, the only objective way to make a comparison is to actually have been partially educated in Cuba. Cuba works heavily in propaganda; the stuff they show foreign journalists isn't representative of day to day life in the country.
>>
>>79026932
>1 post by this ID

Hmm...
>>
>>79027270
Then you bomb the will to fight out of them, like we did with the Krauts.
>>
>>79027847
We allied more strongly with Saudis after their citizens flew planes into our sky scrapers. We give them weapon systems at great discounts then protect them from other nations.

So....Murica would help those who kill us. Then call the victims of terrorism (American Citizens) islamophobic homophobic racists.
>>
>>79030959

>Said the guy living in the Indoctrination Union
>>
File: 323425235.jpg (37 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
323425235.jpg
37 KB, 300x400
>>79031035
>defending islam

>>79031117
Vietnam 2.0: Social Justice Boogaloo.
>>
>>79027748
She is right in a sense. America has been an Empire since probably the Mexican American War. An "evil" empire starting in the Philippines. We're really fucking big, we're really fucking powerful, and we tend to fuck people over for reasons they can't fathom.
>>
>>79030959
Which primary schools? My nephew goes to a school that teaches Latin and algebra to kids before they enter 9th gradel. Like I said, there are large disparities between the good and bad schools in the US. The quality of a school depends entirely on where you happen to live.
>>
>>79030776
>we should listen to muslims
Why should you?

The real thing here is that there are practical reasons for wanting to have the Middle East in control

Who are Muslims to claim one part of the planet and fence it off of everybody else? All they really got is a right to try and defend it by war. Which is whats going on now. Terrorism is just a desperate reach for this, for "understanding". They believe democracy works in the way they have been told and if they pull the public's strings they will make the war machine stop.

The real problem is the division between the real motives for war and internal politics of tolerance in the west, because when you combine one wih the other suddenly terrorists groups can make mess out of your city. If both policies were aligned, you would either not have war, or not let muslims walk around in your cities as they are the enemy

The cause of this is governments are too fucking big, and there are all this international committees also involved, which make it worse cause maybe the military has the power in the foreign fronts but not inside home, inside home the democratic party has it, but the democratic party has no power in the foreign fronts, so suddenly you are a multi-headed hydra of chaos and despair with each head doing completely different policies and creating a surreal world

What is needed is one unifying big leader for America to put everyone on the same page, talking the same words, thinking the problems are the same. You can't have a discussion when one guy wants to talk about islamophobia and the other one wants to talk about how to tactically proceed in a war front.
>>
>>79030902
>>79030959
>>79031205

Is it possible for you to refute a single point without relying on ad homs?

no of course not cause you are a retard mongol with the cognotive function of a south east asian monkey.
>>
>>79025519
>EX-CIA
Gee I wonder why.
>>
I expect a lot better from the CIA than this. Those guys are pros. This woman seems a little too hormonal
>>
>>79031056
Yes they work with propoganda but I grew up with them, and my buddies knew what the lesson was before we began. Of course, I have never been educated rhere and can only rely on anectdotes. What my buddies tell me is that math is more accelerated and not coddled like in the states (see No Child Left Behind). That means it is a double edged sword, the ones that learn the material faster do better, while the slow ones get fucked.

And I am from the United States.
>>
File: wtfjeb.png (2 MB, 2300x1524) Image search: [Google]
wtfjeb.png
2 MB, 2300x1524
>>79025519
EX-CIA tells me all I need to know.

>fired from field duty and consigned to a desk for getting her partner killed for trying to talk down a violent terrorist.
>>
>>79031519
And now she has to campaign about it to feel validated and avoid the reality of her actions
>>
>>79027375
and the next is gonna bethe kurds, i tell you guys, imcalling it now, we are fighting the kurds in 10 years from now, because they want independence.
>>
No one has vetted or doxed this woman. There is nothing online to verify that she ever was CIA or that she even ever existed outside of this three minute video on Al Jazeera. Nothing. But she has all the answers. How fortunate they found her.
>>
>>79031468
Just realize that a comparison based on hearsay probably isn't accurate. There could be a number of factors involved. Your buddy could've been exaggerating, your particular class could've been behind, your buddy could've been put in advanced classes in Cuba. You just can't possibly know.
>>
>>79025519

EX-CIA.... HAH

EX-MAN is more like it
>>
>>79031731
Never gonna happen. American Republicans love the Kurds. Some of the bolder ones even openly talk about severing ties with Turkey in order to properly fund them.
>>
>>79031782
Which is why I said I have to rely on anectdotes. Sad really, it is a beautiful country ruined by Batista in the 50s.
>>
>>79031952
Are you fucking kidding? Cuba has been horrifically mishandled for decades, and you're blaming its current state on a dictator who was overthrown in 1959?
>>
>>79031869
turkey aint the problem, kurds is also in iraq, a US ally and look-democratization-of-mudslime-lands-work puppetshow. If they tell iraq to give up lands to kurds (and therefore sovereignity), the entire thing about iraq being independent and a democratic mudslime example all goes down the pipe, something the mericans can't accept cause of moar democratic peace theory -shill
>>
>>79028654
You should just listen to them and compromise.
>>
I've been listening to Muslim goats for the past 16 years. All they've been bleating is kill the infidel.
>>
>>79025519
What if the terrorists tell you they are moderate muslims. Would you still listen or deny them?
>>
>>79025519

There will never be peaceful co-existence between western civilization and mudslimes. Mudslimes need to go back into sandbox and westerners need to stay out of sandbox.
>>
>>79025519
>Ex CIA Woman
Notice how OP didn't say "Ex-CIA Operative," or "Former CIA Director."

HR lady who wrote checks for a couple of years thinks she's a good voice for the CIA.
>>
>>79032810
Not going to stop people from trying
>>
>>79031519
>>79031707

so much fucking this. Spot on fellas
>>
>>79027927
just kill them fast enough so they won't be able to breed
>>
>>79032810
>Mudslimes need to go back into sandbox and westerners need to stay out of sandbox
That will never work.... America will never get out of the Middle-East, they're moved by OIL and shit allies.
>>
>>79025519
>EX-CIA

HAHAHA
>>
Herakles here. Tired of faggots saying "if you cut off the hydra's head the hydra gets stronger" shut up fag
>>
>>79028354
the enemy of my enemy...
>>
File: ceo8sypxiaaemet.jpg (27 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
ceo8sypxiaaemet.jpg
27 KB, 500x282
>>79025519
IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES, THEY WIN!

why do we let women in army and intelligence services again?
>>
>>79025519
She is just a shill.

First we needed to blow them up. Now we need to welcome them into our homes. It will make our rich, richer.
>>
Except we never kill them and a more dangerous enemy gets stronger by eating their corpses
>>
>>79033698
Remind everyone how Hercules defeats the hydra.
>>
>>79034045
r u ok anon
>>
what's that terrorists?

you want to stamp out the Western way of life and impose Islamic society and culture on the entire world?

Yeah, that's what I thought you said.
>>
>>79025519

Yes lets listen to people who still think its okay to fuck 5 year old boy buttholes because muhammed did it too, while the US soldiers station their can't do shit but watch and listen.

This is why women shouldn't be allowed to vote or work in CIA.
>>
>>79025519
If you kill your enemies, they win.

She's right up until she concludes that we have to do what they say. She's happy with the blue pill.
>>
>>79034082

Cauterization, complete destruction with intense heat so that nothing will grow there. If that's out of the question then it's stupid to keep multiplying them
>>
File: war-b-forces-b.jpg (114 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
war-b-forces-b.jpg
114 KB, 1024x640
>>79025519

What she's talking about is your average on-the-fence poor kid from any Middle East village. She completely ignores the radicals who actually run the show and start the organisations in the first place.
>>
Consider this

>CIA capture a terrorist that has critical information
>Let CIA woman handle the interrogation
>He tells her a lie and sad story
>Female CIA agent gets all emotional and starts to connect to the terrorist
>Female CIA then helps him escape
>He and the female CIA make it outside the compound, then the terrorist yells ALLAN BAKARI and backstabs her with his hidden dirty anus bomb and blows up her prostate the end

women shouldn't be allowed to do anything but shutup and take dick
>>
>>79025519
Don't care as long as they come to Europe we can gas them
>>
>>79026563
Idiots in our country think our military is spreading freedom.
I don't get it. I've ended friendships over this argument. Anyone stupid enough to not see it as a war for oil is no friend of mine.
>>
>>79025519
>Ex-CIA woman
>Amaryllis Fox
Come on, this is straight out of some /k/-tumblr crossover operator fanfic.
>>
>>79034647
>that leash
the fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 640x960
>>79034687
>her prostate
>>
>>79029491
>Why do you think all the terrorist attacks are directed at the US and Europe?

Most of islamic terrorism is directed against other mudslimes belonging to different branch of islam or just different merry band of jihadists.

>Why haven't they bombed Russia, China or India, all countries with Muslim minorities?

They don't have major presence in China, but Russia and India have seen their fair share of islamic terrorism.

>>79028504
>But it isn't how things really work.

Then how do things work?

Even fucking Soviets understood that after WWII, mass rapes of women in Germany and other liberated countries were dealt with rather harsh measures because commies wanted to keep their influence in eastern Europe.

The reason why hearts and minds policy failed in Iraq and Afghanistan is simple. US department of defense and state department started to believe their own bullshit about winning hearts and minds. Basically everyone loves us already as kicked shit out of Saddam. Lets handout few MRE's to civilians, to be sure that they will eternally love us.

In reality US barely had any plans how to run countries post war. No coherent policy and rules of engagement. Every brigade and even battalion ran their part of occupation differently and as units and commanders rotated once again a completely new way to run shit. Guys they picked up to run transitional governments had basically no qualifications than correct passport and corruption and inefficiency ran uninterrupted.
>>
>>79034687
Witch is what she did in your story.

Fucking shitposter
>>
Just finished marathoning this video.

It's literally
>if you kill your enemy, they win
>ISIS is just like Han and Chewie in Star Wars lol
.avi

I'm surprised I haven't seen this video being shilled through the regular channels yet.
>>
>>79025519
This is what happens when the CIA does so many backround checks and demands their records to be so squeaky clean.

A bunch of peace loving herbivores who don't know shit about their job
>>
>>79027270
You're a fucking moron. You think extremism is a result of big bad US, more relevant than your nation will ever be, coming into their homes and ""disgruntling them"" by installing infrastructure and promoting security? Are you that fucking naive? Extremism in Islam started late in the 19th century, promoted by SAUDI FUCKING ARABIA, the center of all Islamic extremism and the breeding ground for radical thought. Let me guess, the CIA had their hand in that, too?

Essentially your argument is basically "well this nation came in and attacked this nation because of terrorism, and this bred more terrorists." Ignoring the fact these Muslim nations have been at war, suicide bombing each other since before the CIA ever had an interest in the nation. Do you know the real reason why the CIA was involved in funding mujahadeen groups, which goes back all the way to the funding of Muslim Brotherhood by Eisenhower administration? It was to deter communism, because religion and communist thought cannot coexist and they knew this. They didn't destabilize anything, you yurt-dwelling mongoloid fuck. They thought the Muslims were on our side because they hated communists, too, but failed to realize extremism has been brewing in their nations before the CIA was ever invented.

Oh wait >>79028850, now that explains why you're ignorant. You're either a refugee yourself or just brainwashed with ideology from the left and how big bad US been doing """psyops""" like it was some sinister mind control experiment. That explains everything. Don't hide your anti-American sentiments behind logical fallacies, Genghis, you fucking tool.
>>
File: 1463671273730.jpg (84 KB, 300x332) Image search: [Google]
1463671273730.jpg
84 KB, 300x332
>liberals actually believe that you can make peace with an entirely war based ideology that destroys and persecutes everything it touches including itself.
>>
>>79034710
>Anyone stupid enough to not see it as a war for oil is no friend of mine.

It wasn't really about oil, at least directly, US energy sector isn't that deeply involved in Iraq. They racked a lot profit as it raised oil prices. Try cost plus contracts to re-build countries and supply your troops in country instead. Also weapon contracts are good sources of money.

Pretty much everyone in Reagan-Bush1-Bush2 admin worked for firms you outsourced your military supply after cold war while Clinton was running the country.
>>
>>79035216
>uneducated retards think you can blow them up

Like it was done the last 30/50 years.

Good job fuck ups.

The thing is you have only two options to choose from.

Minor terrorist attacks killing a few hundret civilans a few years appart

Or

The formation of a billion strong radical musslim clan/nation/goatfuck gangbang club that can kill millions on its on will.

Choose pol tards.
>>
>>79035282
Though I was mostly serious about the "its for oil" thing I know there is other forces at work, but money oil or contracts its a bullshit war that has nothing to do with freedom.

We went to the middle east to find osama bin laden, who we knew was in afghanistan. For some reason we dicked around in iraq for the next DECADE, and then magically found osama IN AFGHANISTAN living in a damn compound in a major city.
Thats bullshit if Ive ever seen it.
>>
>>79029491
>Why do you think all the terrorist attacks are directed at the US and Europe? Why haven't they bombed Russia, China or India, all countries with Muslim minorities?
>India
Nothing worth bombing.
>Russia
Even if there was a terror attack, it'd never hit major news outlets. Failed ones? The would-be attacker probably just disappears.
>China
They're doing a pretty good job of blowing themselves up without any help.
>>
>>79025519

Proof that the CIA have no fucking clue what they're doing.
>>
>>79035141
>You think extremism is a result of big bad US, more relevant than your nation will ever be, coming into their homes and ""disgruntling them"" by installing infrastructure and promoting security?

When you do that without consulting locals or understanding local politics it's going to go south. Extremists tend to be ones that win in civil conflicts, especially if they have foreign backing.

>Extremism in Islam started late in the 19th century, promoted by SAUDI FUCKING ARABIA

Guess who has been your one of your strategic partners in region since interwar years?

US has meddled in middle-eastern affairs as much as Brits and French since WWI.
>>
File: 1415385082691.gif (480 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
1415385082691.gif
480 KB, 493x342
>>79035442
not just exterminating the rats village by village if they try to throw a fit
>>
>>79035442
>hundret

Your accent is coming through your typing
>>
File: CE-Museum-Photo061.jpg (4 MB, 4789x5979) Image search: [Google]
CE-Museum-Photo061.jpg
4 MB, 4789x5979
>>79035442
General Pershing Germancuck
>>
>>79035557

He was captured in territory of your other trusty regional partner... Pakistan.

Iraq was about setting up another friendly country in region to limit Iranian influence as regional actor and to keep out other global powers out of region. It was just done incompetently as fuck after invasion was over.
>>
>>79035875
Guderian, us nigger cock sucker
>>
File: 1385739418707.jpg (146 KB, 654x539) Image search: [Google]
1385739418707.jpg
146 KB, 654x539
>>79025519
Really makes you think about why its called Intelligence if they hire retards.
>>
>>79035890
its always done incompetently.
Didnt we put sadam in power shortly before helping freedom fighter osama?
>>
>>79035890
Iraq was all about this, they had a pre-existing casus belli and their foreign policy was to spread democracy.

It's kind of worked, they just didn't realise it'll take three generations to see the pay-off, if it survives that long.
>>
>>79036203
>its always done incompetently.

At some point folks in US state department started to believe their own bullshit.

>Didnt we put sadam in power shortly before helping freedom fighter osama?

No. He was closer to Soviets during cold war and he replaced more western monarchy. Then Iranian Islamic revolution happened, pro-US shah got kicked out and Saddam invaded Iran, because it seemed like easy pic due to post revolution chaos. Iran then declared US to be great Satan. US then supported Iraq against Iran with gulf Arab states. Decade of WWI re-enactment with modern weaponry ensued. Then gulf Arabs asked Iraq pay it's debts, Iraq invaded Kuwait and US curb stomped Iraqi army and waited for 10 years before invading.
>>
File: 1464281829170.gif (770 KB, 499x367) Image search: [Google]
1464281829170.gif
770 KB, 499x367
There is some truth to the shit she says, but she ignores the fundemental issue of Islam being a radically violent ideology at its core. America fucked up ousting saddam and destabilizing the region and shit, but Islam is always barbaric and crazy regardless of what we do. They still rape child, treat women like property, burn homo fags, and kill people who don't subscribe to their religion. Regardless of what we do they Islam is still Islam at the end of the day no matter what philisophical spin this lady tries to put on it.
>>
>>79025519

>I'm ex cia and now i'm a raging leftist

she's probably from the same division Edward Snowden is.. (and like him, still active)
>>
>>79034710
>War for oil
>Not war for Israeli interest
Anon stop thinking leftist"antiwar" propaganda under Bush was anything other than misdirection from a certain country (((A)))

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3205
>>
>>79037712

this, when she talks about literal al quaida fighter saying he only cares about his children and their future, its true, but she omits the important part where she believes only a global caliphate would be a that utopia for those kids..

muslims view the infidels as demons that have to be destroyed
>>
>>79034950
>US department of defense and state department started to believe their own bullshit about winning hearts and minds. Basically everyone loves us already as kicked shit out of Saddam
Not really
General Petraeus actually oversaw the effectiveness of this policy when it was actually carried out in limited quantities but was quickly replaced with the actual goals of destabilizing the region and leaving it a shithole for easily controlled"terrorist" groups to arise and be used a proxy forces.

The entire goal in the region is to leave it a war torn shithole in constant low level warfare because such regions pose zero real threat to Israeli regional hegemony like organized nations do even if said nations don't even plan on attacking Israel. Aka Syria and Iraq.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VXCgQSY8ErE
>>
>>79039552
>replaced with the actual goals of destabilizing the region and leaving it a shithole for easily controlled"terrorist" groups to arise and be used a proxy forces
I should add the "heard and minds" policy was simply a propaganda cover for what was actually going on.
>>
>>79035557

You're a retard. US companies got almost nothing in oil contracts and the US as a whole lost a ton of money from the rise of oil prices. We were in the middle east to deal with extremism before it got out of hand. This was our general policy ever since ww2.
>>
>>79025519
This bitch is retarded. Muslims don't want peace, they want world domination. The only way is to kill them all. Even the buddhists have realized this now.
>>
>>79029245
I find your proposals intriguing, medpack. Have a presentation ready in 20 minutes.
>>
>>79029245

it seems all so simple, but you live in a bubble not penetrated by marxists like the rest of have to deal with..
>>
>>79039191
This
>>
Except I am waging a war on Islam.
And I don't care how they perceive the situation.
They cling to ancient superstitions which are not only absurd on their face, they often take priority over reality.

Every fucking day until you all take your sandnigger problems and your Judaic love triangle back to the sand.
>>
>>79028017
Damn, I miss Osama bin Solo and Saddam Skywalker
>>
>>79036526

Iran has more influence in Iraq than ever. Iraq is essentially ran in tandem by Kurds and Shia. Iran is natural ally for Shia Arabs and despite history Iranians and Kurds both capable of doing pragmatic policy, especially in face of Sunni jihadists.

Saddam was sunni, his base of support like in pretty much all secular arab-socialist/nationalist movements was minorities. Sunnis, Christians and other smaller and lesser known ethnic or religious minorities.

The thing with middle-east is that pretty none of the countries in region are nation states, borders don't follow tribal borders. Current countries were pretty much drawn on map by Brits and French after WWI. On very intention of running their protectorates by divide and conquer, just like Ottomans had done prior to WWI. Have minorities in power in local bureacracy and military, they remain loyal to their outside supporters.

>>79039552

Assuming destabilization is the goal, US is hurting pretty much all of it's allies in region.... even risking to destabilize Europe. If Euro-Atlantic link starts to destabilize, US losing far more than it's influence in Europe and middle-east, for Israel it's even bleaker outcome as it won't have any friendly country on same fucking hemisphere.

Diplomatic strategic and geopolitical catastrophe on scale of world wars.

US policy in middle-east has been short sighted as fuck and Hanlon's razor is generally pretty accurate.
>>
>>79025519

Wow. So the victims of Ghengis Khan's enemies just had to listen to him. And all the west had to do was listen to the Ottoman Empire.

Really makes you ________.
>>
File: 1460375217912.png (106 KB, 337x225) Image search: [Google]
1460375217912.png
106 KB, 337x225
>>79028353
WHEN YOU IMPORT 2 MILLION DUNECOONS IT GETS A LITTLE HARD TO "NOT INTERVENE" HANS.
>>
>>79028504
civilian identified.
>>
File: 1277360935176[1].png (778 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1277360935176[1].png
778 KB, 720x720
>>79025519
>the other side aren't just caricature villains who're fighting for evil, they actually have their own point of view and believe they're in the right

Really? It REALLY took her ten fucking years with the CIA to come up with this little gem? If this is the type of person the CIA is employing then no wonder they're so fucking useless (and now of course she expects us to take her seriously despite the fact that she's basically just admitted that she's a complete moron)

>the only real way to disarm your enemy is to listen to them
based on what? When has this ever worked? Just because the whole 'herp derp lets just keep dropping bombs' approach isn't working, doesn't mean that the opposite approach is, by default, right. Has she ever actually gone to a Taliban commander and said 'hey, I now understand that a lot of your concerns are valid' and got him to say in turn 'well now that you have validated my life experience I am now willing to open my mind to America's point of view'? Of course not. Because when you actually do that in real life all that happens is that the enemy says 'hey, they just admitted we were right all along.'

How did the allies defeat Nazism? Did they go to Hitler and say 'hey, I know you guys have a lot of valid concerns over the treaty of Versailles and stuff'? No. That was what they tried in the 30s and it was an absolute fucking disaster. The Allies defeated the Nazis by carpet bombing Germany's cities, slaughtering Germany's armies, executing the Nazi leadership, and occupying Germany and imprisoning anyone who so much as gave a Nazi salute. THAT is how you defeat an opposing ideology.

Also, she talks as if the discourse in America entirely talks about Islamic extremism in simplistic 'us good, them evil' terms. In fact, there's always been a large section of American liberals who're willing to validate the Islamists point of view - which ironically is far more 'pouring fuel on the fire' than the continued bombings.
>>
File: ClapHands.jpg (108 KB, 600x479) Image search: [Google]
ClapHands.jpg
108 KB, 600x479
>>79041763
>>
>>79041763
>Really? It REALLY took her ten fucking years with the CIA to come up with this little gem? If this is the type of person the CIA is employing then no wonder they're so fucking useless (and now of course she expects us to take her seriously despite the fact that she's basically just admitted that she's a complete moron)

Fairly senior US military and intelligence leadership can say naive as hell stuff.

Here is pretty good example at 12min15s on a cold war documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ciy5R-tLiE

Documentary is good and worth watching.
>>
File: 1454560020952.jpg (30 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1454560020952.jpg
30 KB, 500x359
>>79041763
>>79025519

>Because as long as your enemy is a subhuman psychopath that's going to attack you no matter what, this never ends
Yes, and? Is she actually trying to use this as an argument? This is the real world, not a story - there doesn't have to be a happy ending.

>if you them why they're there, they answer with hopes for their children
well of course if you ask them why they're doing what they'll do, they'll SAY something benign. However, if you take a step back and look at what they actually do - well, I have yet to work out how raping Yezidi children, or running heroin cartels, is meant to bring about a better world. It amazes me that American liberals are always congratulating themselves for being clever enough to work out that neo-con Americans are more interested in the oil than in bringing democracy, yet it never seems to occur to them that there may be self-serving hypocrites on the other side as well.

Also, what an Islamist hopes for his children is that they'll be able to grow up without 'corrupting western influences'. That his daughters won't start wanting an education or to be able to choose their spouse. That his sons won't think it's okay to be gay. That they'll be able to grow up in a nice, wholesome neighbourhood that's kept wholesome because anyone who steps out of line is mutilated or executed.

So she worked out that the enemy has their own point of view - well done her. But just because the other side have their own point of view, doesn't necessarily mean it's a very good point of view.
>>
>>79043061
that's blocked in the UK, can you summarise it for me?
>>
>>79043180

Our deployment of SDI is purely defensive. Saying it threatens someone (Soviets). We don't start world wars and do pearl harbors, were the United States. Bit naive, but thats way people thought back then and quite frankly still believe.

t: a lot higher ranking CIA guy than that girl on OP.
>>
>>79025519
>EX-CIA
I wonder why...
>>
>>79025519
this is probably why she's ex-cia
>>
>>79025519
Or do what the KGB did. They pull some terrorist bullshit, find family members and people from their villages and send them to terrorist piece by piece.

Terrorism would stop tomorrow if we killed the families of suicide bombers I retaliation
>>
>>79043930
that's so depressing.

And it really puts SJWs into context - no wonder their arguments seem intelligent and convincing when so many Americans have such a basic understanding of the world around them.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed myopic man with cataracts and glaucoma is king.
>>
>>79028619
Ah the dumb mongol getting confused with a campaign strategy and actually war. Notice how both links talk about the people and not the terrorist? These campaign were used so once america wins, they can install a republic with out the people getting uppity. NOT A WAR STRATEGY. America still bombed and shot the innocents to make another trading pattern for them.
>>
>>79039191
>>79040766

Dont forget, as soon as USA allied with (((them))) 9/11 happened.
>>
>>79031248
We are number one mother fucker
>>
My GF says anyone would join a group like Isis if their towns had been occupid and families had pointlessly been killed by the US
>>
>>79046677

everyone knows this, that's why you're supposed to make sure there's no single family member surviving, duh
>>
>>79025519

don't care about making peace. too many subhumans and we need to thin the herd.
>>
>>79046825
Oversight on the US' part really.

Another question. Would we be dealing with Isis is Saddam had been left alone? Isis might never have happened on his watch.

In some ways this could be blamed on Donald Rumsfeld
>>
>>79046677
so how does she explain all the Saudis, Jordanians, Qataris, etc, etc, in ISIS? Or the European Muslims for that matter?
>>
File: 1455497725318.jpg (54 KB, 471x467) Image search: [Google]
1455497725318.jpg
54 KB, 471x467
>>79025519
>giving the Qatari government shills views
>>
>>79041763
I agree with you that the only way to completely eradicate an ideology is to be as brutal and efficient about it as possible, but WW2 was a different time. We hadn't quite figured out that war was profitable as a whole. Certain banks did, but there weren't any private PMCs making bank on weapons deals back then.
Now there will always be companies who will always have an interest in starting small, controlled wars in order to get contracting from governments.

Honestly, it's a double-edged sword. We probably won't ever get a WW3 because of globalization and the threat of nuclear weapons. But at the same time, unless all of the governments put a ban on weapons sales somehow there will always be some fringe group in some part(s) of the world causing trouble.

>>79043072
>What an Islamist hopes for his children us that they'll be able to grow up without 'corrupting western influence'
Sounds a lot like /pol/ posters.
The Islamist foot soldiers are more like victims, they've never had anything in their lives except for religion, family, and war. If only schools and education/fostering critical thinking were as profitable as the war economy and finance we could have a decent shot at world peace.
>>
>>79025519

What she's saying is that it pays to listen to people who hate your guts because they may have a point about your affect on the world.

That said, I don't give a shit what their excuse for beheading journalists and blowing up buildings is.
>>
>>79026563

Dude when I tell people it's not about democracy, it's about American interests and spreading influence, it blows their mind.

No one is paying attention.
>>
>>79026563
That is one bomb-ass backpack.
>>
File: 4L_DTFfQAwz.jpg (477 KB, 973x742) Image search: [Google]
4L_DTFfQAwz.jpg
477 KB, 973x742
>>79025519
>listening to a woman ever
>>
>>79046677
That's why you have to reunite the families.
Kill them all until there's none left.
>>
>>79025519
>ex-cia
>acting like that's impressive and not that the CIA has a high turnover rate
>>
File: EdHxFXnh.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
EdHxFXnh.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
She runs a company called Mulu
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulu_(company)

And here's a picture of her wearing an lol mustache
>>
>>79037712
Many people don't know that Saddam was brewing salafism when he was in control in Iraq. Many of them were in the baathist party.
Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.