[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Voting Trump over BASED RAND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Rand.jpg (53 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
Rand.jpg
53 KB, 800x500
why did /pol do this? Libertarian/Rand General
https://youtu.be/ssBBIcqikGwhttps://youtu.be/ssBBIcqikGw
>you will never be as BASED as Rand

why even live anon?
>>
>>79025392
he had a low energy campaign but he is one of the best senators around. flat tax plan was on the money, plus I think he wanted to ban muslims n shit.
>>
SHORT
>>
>>79025666
he may be short, but he stands up taller then you ever will faggot.
>>
>>79025666
Okay faggot.
Rand is based.
>>
>>79025666
Satan has spoken
>>
>>79025392
To be honest Rand is in a much better spot to do shit in the Senate than as PotUS.

And, if Trump (or, God forbid, Johnson) gets elected then it's good to have some senators you can really count on.
>>
>>79025526
the kike speaks truly
>>
>>79025392
I was with Rand up until he dropped then I went to Trump, third choice would have been Cruz but by the end of it his rato BS idk if I would even like him, the rest were shit though. Well Carson I guess but he went out too, liked Trump better than him also tho.

I'll put it as.. "openly" as I can.. If you weren't for Paul, Trump, Carson or Cruz in 2015 you were probably a retard, if you wanted Jeb/Carly/Graham you were a full blown mongoloid.
>>
>Rand "Amnesty" Paul

It was never going to happen.
>>
>voting for randlet
Truly Trump is better
>>
>>79032676
He wasn't Rubio tier on amnesty, but maybe naive to even think of trying a bill before 2017
>>
>>79032763
Pretty much except on guns.
>>
>>79025392
A libertarian running for president is as retarded as a commie being executive director at a multinational
>>
>>79033185
>Libertarian
Look at this retard who doesn't understand the difference between a paleoconservative and a libertarian.
>>
>>79025392
>voting for a Detroit Republican
>voting for a manlet
>>
>>79033446
He was still an amnesty no borders retard
>>
File: 1466984849875.jpg (37 KB, 394x373) Image search: [Google]
1466984849875.jpg
37 KB, 394x373
>>79025392

>libertarians
>>
>>79025526
>tfw I agree with the Jew
>>
Because Rand has zero chance of winning.

We tried his father last time and got less than 5% of the vote.

Trump = results
>>
>>79025906
>le short man stands tall

thats literally not true.

I'm 6'2, and I guarantee you that I would make rand paul look like a little baby if I stood next to him.
>>
File: 1466421271771.png (406 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1466421271771.png
406 KB, 1080x1920
>>79032603
Are you me? I wish Rand and Ben would have teamed up, but then sleepy whent and said that dumb shit about the pyramids. More than anything I'm stumping for Trump because he's not Hillary and he's successful at pushing the overton window back a little bit right. Hillary is going to be even more derisive and corrupt than Obama. She can not get into the Whitehouse. Plus snagletoothed current year faggot might hang himself. Who am I kidding Trump would be the best thing his career has ever seen.
>>
>>79033566
Nigger what? The man has said any times he opposes amnesty.

>"The biggest thing we need to do is have a functioning immigration system with a good work program, we need to say that we have zero tolerance -- you come in illegally, you'll be sent back,” Paul added.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/252378-trump-forces-immigration-debate
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.