[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canada, always posting on /pol/ thinking you just said some smart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Canada, always posting on /pol/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.
Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.
Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad. So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
>>79018518
Our role in the world is to go start liberating Europa while you guys sell everyone weapons.

We also invent treatments to keep you burgerbeasts alive. Pacemaker Insulin basically we are the only thing keeping you fat fucks alive at 60% of the population.
>>
File: image.png (73 KB, 250x164) Image search: [Google]
image.png
73 KB, 250x164
>>79018518
>>
>>79018518
Maple syrup isn't made from maple fucking leaves retard
>>
>>79018518

I hate me as much as you do. Its alright.
>>
>>79018518
>doesn't talk nice
>makes their main complaint about how "niceness" is easy.

I'm sorry, but your own argument's wording is a contradiction to its meaning. It pains me to say this but you should really cheer up someday. Yes, we got cucked out of the Union Jack, and we have more than enough libtards to have seen Weedman into office, but it'll turn out fine, because Canada's only general ability is being nice. And in the real world, that means nothing gets done.
>>
>>79018518
huh really makes me think huh...
>>
>>79018518
DESU we only shine during war.

We need us a WW3 to jolt this shithole into being relevant again.
>>
>>79019716
if you enter a war, the war wins
>>
>>79019091
>believing the Canadian jew
>>
>>79018518
A FUCKING
LEAF
E
A
F
>>
>>79018518
Leaf reporting in... I'm sorry if they hurt you but I'm not like the other leafs. I may have a few flannel shirts and I like maple syrup but I'll treat you good
>>
serious question is Canadia completely infested by feminism and SJW propaganda now?

every time i see a leaf posting its non ironic versions of
>guns suck
>men rape women
>women are better than men
>stupid homophobes
>muslims aren't a problem
>/pol/ is all satire
>im with her

any non-cucked leaves explain this pls
>>
>>79023023
Depends where you go really. Just like in America. Honestly Canada is very similar to you guys just more polite and less free. I'm sorry about the Canuck shitposters eh we're not all bad. Every point you raised is completey correct.
>>
>>79023682
>Canada is very similar to you guys

Pretty much my view of canada is basically snow-variants of Americans but with some french people thrown in there.

Which is why i don't really understand why 95% of canadians seem to be non-bait libtards.
Worried our brethren to the north are cucked beyond recovery...

But I guess it's only a matter of time before america is as bad or worse.
>>
>>79018518
>You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
We wouldn't even know if you did. Your respect is worthless to us. Not just you as a person, well yes you as a person too, but you as an american. As an american we don't care what your opinion is.
>>
>>79023920
You're not wrong. 95% of Canadians are definitely not non bait libtards, but I feel something that has a big cultural impact on us as a society is the fact that every country around the world shits on you guys for being better then them, and they'll bring up guns laws and now dumb Americans are for having legalized weapons and shit, we weren't raised around all that so we fall for the bait. Up here we belittle you guys as racist idiots, homophobes because we don't want to associate ourselves with you guys for whatever reason, mostly because we don't want to be made fun of like you guys. Kill me for being born here.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.