[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A robot apocalypse now a step closer after an AI downs human
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 23
>First the robots beat us at Go, now they beat us at what humans do best: killing things.Artificial intelligence researchers at the University of Cincinnati recently pitted an AI against a human tactical expert in a combat simulation, and the AI emerged victorious.
>Retired United States Air Force Colonel Gene Lee, an Air Battle Manager with “considerable fighter aircraft expertise,” went head to head with an AI opponent called ALPHA in an air combat simulator, and from his first encounter with the AI, Lee said he knew he was in trouble.
>“I was surprised at how aware and reactive it was,” Lee said. “It seemed to be aware of my intentions and reacting instantly to my changes in flight and my missile deployment. It knew how to defeat the shot I was taking. It moved instantly between defensive and offensive actions as needed.”
>>
> takes advantage of a programming method called genetic fuzzy systems, a complicated concept that allows the AI to evaluate a wide range of data to determine the best course of action in the moment. The researchers behind the project explained in an academic paper that this system allows ALPHA to make decisions that are effective even if they are not perfect.
>“For example, an air-to-air missile does not need to perfectly penetrate the cockpit and physically strike the pilot of an aircraft, and finding a course of action (CoA) that utilizes 0.05 milligrams less fuel to complete an objective is not mission critical,” the researchers said in their paper, which was published in the Journal of Defense Management. “A learning system that could guarantee obtaining these solutions would be computational [sic] intractable and would never provide an answer.”
>According to the researchers, Lee failed to kill ALPHA a single time over the course of multiple simulations, and the AI managed to defeat him every single time.
>“I go home feeling washed out,” Lee said at the end of the experiment. “I’m tired, drained and mentally exhausted. This may be artificial intelligence, but it represents a real challenge.”
>>
Robots have been beating human pilots at "dogfighting" for decades. They're called missiles.
>>
Bullshit.
>>
>>79016277
>>79016331
Source? Sounds like bullshit
>>
>>79016417
that looks like a unicorn dildo
ayyy
>>
>>79016277
This has a lot of potential actually.
Currently the f-22 is only limited in performance by the fact it will kill it's own pilot by the forces involved. An AI could use it (or another specifically designed craft) to its full inhuman potential.
>>
>>79016909
http://magazine.uc.edu/editors_picks/recent_features/alpha.html
>>
File: Oh wow.webm (2 MB, 508x480) Image search: [Google]
Oh wow.webm
2 MB, 508x480
>>79016909
http://www.popsci.com/ai-pilot-beats-air-combat-expert-in-dogfight?src=SOC&dom=tw

When will you people learn:
http://waitbutwhy.com/2015/01/artificial-intelligence-revolution-1.html
>>
Good. Let the robots take over and destroy everything.
>>
File: images.jpg (22 KB, 300x446) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
22 KB, 300x446
>>79017045
And remember a Cincinnati student built Alpha AI, just imagine what the American industrial compex can create, with their billions of funding and thousands of top AI/machine learning engineers.
>>
>>79016277
>Computer beats a human in computer shit
It's like being surprised a calculator can answer an equation faster than you.
>>
>>79016277
Duh

Obviuosly, a robot plane will always be better than a human one.

The last human fighter pilot has already born.

That will be the last one. Probably will die figthing against a drone.
>>
>>79017374
implying they don't all ready have
>>
File: download (8).jpg (6 KB, 180x160) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
6 KB, 180x160
>>79017312
>>
>>79016277
Not relevant. A competently built robot plane will have many advantages over human pilots, G-force being one.
Dog-fighting is not the pinnacle of human existence.
>>
don't let the robotic jew seduce you. sexbots and such may sound good, but that is how they will enslave us.
>>
i'm hyped to see what deep learning looks like playing starcraft, i wanna see it wreck an 80 fingered korean
>>
>>79019672
Humans are overrated. We are just bags of ,eat and guys, always limited by our biology.
>>
>Simulator

Have you ever played against CSGO Bots on the hardest level? Have you ever turned the corner and immediately gotten 1 shot because the Bots literally know where you are and what you're doing? It's like that. But in a plane simulator. Put them in real planes, where neither can 100% predict, and know, what the other is going to do, and then we'll really know.
>>
>>79022486
CSGO bots are hardy compareable to this kind of thing

I doubt that these scientists fooled themselfs and let the AI cheat.

But yeah you still have a point a Simmulator is not the same as reality.
>>
>>79016277
No shit, AI dogfights will be insane, no human element limiting the design of the aircraft.
>>
>>79016277
Even if this was true...

AI isn't nearly advanced enough to make good decisions.
They have no morals, everything would be an equation.

At most AI would be used in air to air combat against human pilots.
But on the other hand human pilots aren't susceptible to computer viruses.
>>
>>79023056
Just think about how much space, power and useless electronics can be scrapped when designers and engineers no longer have to take care of a super fragile meatbag.
>>
I'll just leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaOJuQjstbs
>>
File: Apple1.jpg (44 KB, 557x417) Image search: [Google]
Apple1.jpg
44 KB, 557x417
I for one embrace the future where AI has control of all the fighter jets
>>
>>79016980

Macross tier dogfights when?
>>
>>79023253
>implying morals aren't part of any equation used by humans to weight the pros and cons
kys
>>
>>79023253
I doubt the jet would need to be controlled by an AI to be hacked in this age.
>>
>>79023318
Godspeed robot Nazis.
>>
>>79023253
I doubt a jet in this day and age would need to be controlled my an AI to be hacked.
>>
>>79023607

>implying we all have utilitarian morals

GEt the fuck out
>>
>>79023496
>women in combat roles

Never.
>>
>>79016277
The "AI" was just reading his input.

Non-story. This has been done in video games for decades.
>>
>>79022947
Well, they were looking for public attention and now they got it.

The robot wasn't relying on what it was "seeing". I'm fairly certain it was reacting to input changes from the pilot.
>>
File: BUDDY.jpg (8 KB, 253x253) Image search: [Google]
BUDDY.jpg
8 KB, 253x253
Now we just need naval and land AI and we can get rid of the human plague.
>>
>>79016277
I haven't played counterstrike in years but I bet I can still solo 15 bots
>>
>>79023700
R A R E

Junker shouldnt you be fucking merkel now?
>>
>>79023897
The aimbot years were tough times.
>>
It will be interesting to see how jets change once they no longer need to be built with a cockpit or regard for G force.

However if you're removing humans from the equation why have jets at all? Just give the missile platform the ai and control of the drones and all forms of airborne warfare will be obsolete.
>>
>>79016277

>Killbot beats aging wage slave who hasn't flown anything but a desk in 20 years in single combat

How can meatbags even compete?
>>
>>79023823
>literally placing moral above everything even when it's not efficient because "muh i don't wanna feel dirty"

Guess it's hard to get out of mom's apron
>>
human arrogance will ultimately be our undoing
>>
>>79016277
having done a tiny amount of very simple AI programming, this doesn't surprise me at all. with a well-designed AI, if you give it the input and processing power it needs to perform a task, it will perform the task. genetic algorithms are uncanny at btfo of the task once its been "learned," and they'll just keep getting better and better. processing power was the bottleneck for decades, but that's no longer true and real-time AI has arrived
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb5UIPeFClM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMXPyKYY0u8
>>
File: remove_kebab.jpg (80 KB, 710x325) Image search: [Google]
remove_kebab.jpg
80 KB, 710x325
>>79024838
its called a drone m8
>>
>>79016277
have you ever played ace combat?
AI's have been downing human pilots for decades now.
It just so happened this video game player had some irl fly time.

NOTHING to see here, move along.

>>79016331
>a programming method called genetic fuzzy systems
>genetic fuzzy systems
Im fucking done. I welcome our robot deaths.
who the fuck named it fuzzy systems?
>>
>>79026003
>who the fuck named it fuzzy systems
Some nerd who lives in a 20 square meter apartment and spends most of his time in dark smelly university basements filled with the whirring of computers and the gentle pitter-patter of people studying gender studies above him.

AKA literally the people who will change the world.
>>
>>79026304
You just described my math class..
The computers and lights drive me nuts. I go somewhere else to get away from that shit.
>>
How would it do in real life? In this it can read what it's doing. Essentially fighting rugal in kof on extreme.
How will it know in what direction the enemy pilot is turning irl when it's on its tail.
>>
>>79026981
depends on the exact mechanics of it, if it was taking cleaned up data with no incorrect updates, there's still a long way to go. if it was instead taking raw data (dunno how'd they do that in a computer simulation but i digress) it's a lot more impressive.
>>
File: 21 circus.webm (2 MB, 688x448) Image search: [Google]
21 circus.webm
2 MB, 688x448
>>79016277
ITS TIME
>>
>>79023253
Any virus that would be capable of downing an aircraft would do it throughthe actual computer systems within the aircraft, not some boxed off ai controlling them.
I wonder if combat ai will use triple redundancy like flight computers do?
>>
>>79024040
World of tanks, warship and planes to be taken over by bots when?
>>
>>79016417
Their advantage is 1) low cost 2) the ability to make 20g turns though isn't it? SAMs aren't that smart
>>
>>79022486
>But in a plane simulator.
Plane simulators include simulation of sensors. Planes there are not omniscience. Even more funny they run ALPHA in planes with worst radar, they still win. In terms of CSGO you play with wallhack against bots without one and still losses....
>>
>>79016277
>now they beat us at what humans do best: killing things

Good. Now we just need a horde of killer robots and we can finally rid the world of the scourge of niggers, kikes and muslims without having to leave the basement
>>
>>79025432
>Tfw future drone combat will be decided by privilege checking
>>
>>79028290
This

>Put AI in plane
>Hack plane from cellphone while taking a dump

AI always lose when there's no rules
>>
>>79029421
Planes are controlled by computers for 30 years already. Don't see any F-16 hacked by dump cellphones. There were more human pilots defectors during this period.
>>
>>79017374
a buggy sack of fucking shit that constantly mistakes the ground for the sky desu
>>
This is such bullshit.

Yeah you can beat any pilot in a simulation because the AI wont need any sensors but can just use the programs code to know where the human pilot is and cheat to win.

Now good luck fitting an actual plane with passive sensors that can just pick up enemy fighters in a 360 degree radius at all times.
>>
File: IMG_20141001_012652.jpg (268 KB, 1287x965) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141001_012652.jpg
268 KB, 1287x965
>dogfighting
>flaps still raised
>>
>>79023700
What, Junker, what is it that you want, since you got dubs.

>>79025357
Heh, this is only what they allow to be known. The truth would blow you away.

>>79030281
What's it written in?
>>
>>79023259
It's basically going to be just a flying automatized gun. Horrifying thought. Some models are compact enough to be able to follow you inside a building.
>>
>>79030132
Smartphones are like what, 10 years old?
And how long have we had good internet connections? Since when has hacking been recognized to have warfare potential instead of being used to spy?
Assange used to move NASA satellites from his Australian shitposting HQs in the young 90s
>>
>>79034204
Not to forget you need WIFI to use internet in your bathroom, which is also relatively new
>>
>>79030985
Python
>>
>>79034891
That tells me all I need to know about why it is buggy.
It also tells me that ALPHA is babbymode compared to AI that already exists KEK
>>
>>79035047
>why it is buggy.
But anon, ALPHA is just the alpha.
>>
>>79035685
It's only going to get buggier when it become BETA kek.
Fucking FORCED INDENTATION OF THE CODE is a namespace, code readability, and abstraction building nightmare, among many other things, but I LOVE the meme that makes kids learn it when it's a complete toy language. I LOVE that people literally fall for it everytime.
>>
>dogfighting
> simulator

Counter strike bots on hardest level will take out the best Navy Seals if they played.

Navy Seals confirmed to be replaced by CS:GO bots.
>>
>>79034204
>Since when has hacking been recognized to have warfare potential instead of being used to spy?
In Vietnam. Google combat tree.
>>
File: images.jpg (17 KB, 436x295) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17 KB, 436x295
>>79035047
>It also tells me that ALPHA is babbymode compared to AI that already exists KEK
This..Im sure if a student could create an an AI that could beat an expert, the military got to already have an AI pilot that could beat 10 of the best fighter pilots all together at once. The military industrial complex is always atleast 10 year ahead of mainstream tech. Its why id like to see the convential war between the US and China before I die, as Americas military complex will only reveal its true power levels when they know their nation is facing an existential risk from a formidable foriegn power.
>>
>>79016277
I wish I had a rad rig like that.
>>
This is bollocks. This just means the AI pilot was omniscient and knew the human fighter pilots speed/g/range etc even at distances and arcs where the sensors of the simulated plane would not be able to detect the human.

You can't make a real plane that is omniscient.
>>
File: 49 miles away.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
49 miles away.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>79038165

>You can't make a real plane that is omniscient.

Wanna bet?
>>
>>79023253
Morals are equations, we're just shit at defining and communicating them between eachother.
>>
>>79038651
AI isn't shit at it.
It's very very VERY effective at it.
More than a human could ever be.
>>
>>79016277
>>79016331
>war loses all value and romance
>war becomes simply a game to countries

how fuckd is the world?
>>
>>79038785

>what is reading comprehension

He never said that AI was shit
>>
>>79038903
>>79038903

It always has been a game between countries. All the romance is just to get people to sign up.
>>
>>79038907
I never said he did.
Check your own reading comprehension.
>>
EM missiles when.
>>
Why do people project self-preservation instincts and desire for freedom on a potential fabricated being that needs them as much as a human needs ears on his/her ass?
>>
>>79017374
they'll make some piece of shit program that does what the kids' program does, but worse, and at the low low price of $11 billion dollars.

American military procurement is a fucking joke.
>>
File: tmp_28752-images153484424.jpg (11 KB, 196x258) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28752-images153484424.jpg
11 KB, 196x258
>>79016277
For the technology of peace.
>>
YOU GUYS KNOW THIS IS A MOVIE, RIGHT?

>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goPki_V34xA
>>
>>79019819

actually, I wondering what would have happened if they'd put a top-level vidya player up against the AI, instead of a fighter pilot. My guess is that the human opponent (given his age) has never really played vidya before and didn't really adjust his strategies to the fact that he was facing an AI and not another human.

Whereas someone who plays computer games understands the difference between facing another human and facing an AI, and how to compensate for an AI's greater speed and awareness by playing on it's greater predictability.
>>
Create 3d printing factories that can make armies of this thing, turn the middle east into an asymmetric RTS
>>
>>79037157
>combat tree
thats a spying use
>>
>>79026003
>have you ever played ace combat?
>AI's have been downing human pilots for decades now.
Incorrect. AI in games has perfect knowledge, it couldn't apply to real world, where only data available is from sensors on the plane.

I'm assuming these new advances are using actual simulated data. (e.g. rather than AI knowing the exact position of enemy as in a videogame, it uses simulated cameras or radar, and actually performs processing on that data to identity targets)

A lot of these advances are due more to much increased computer processing power than anything else. This is processor intensive stuff.

>fuzzy systems
It refers to the fact it isn't using precise maths, rather... things more similar to how the human brain operates, with many imprecise calculations nevertheless combining to form a good result.

Think of it as probabilities - e.g. it gives results such as - firing missile now will give 95% probability of hitting target, 4% chance of debris hitting your own plane etc etc. Where as traditional AI is more "if such-and-such condition, do this".
>>
>>79026003
>who the fuck named it fuzzy systems?
the name comes from fuzzy logic. fuzzy logic is different from discrete (boolean) logic in that a statement can have a truth value anywhere on the interval [0, 1], whereas in discrete logic, statements have either a truth value of 0 or 1.
>>
>>79039603
>AI's greater speed and awareness by playing on it's greater predictability.
The point with these new AI advances is that they use the same input as humans... so they likely will NOT have greater awareness, unlike vidya AI.

Instead, what they have is much, much, faster strategic planning.

The problem with most AI so far has been in the awareness part: it's hard to do things like recognising scenery, obstacles etc.

If they are starting to solve that side of things, then real life AI/robots can become more like the chess playing AIs, doing brute force analysis to depths a human cannot,. Humans will be utterly BTFO'd.
>>
>>79040299
Sigh, the strategic planning isnt just FASTER
ITS AT A HIGHER LATERAL ABSTRACTION LEVEL THAN IS HUMANLY POSSIBLE
THE SOONER EVERYONE FUCKING GETS THIS THE SOONER YOU CAN ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH
>durrrr ai cant do shit
LITERAL RETARDS
>>
>>79038903

You say that like we don't need a good war.
>>
>>79040299
How possible is for an AI to 'think outside the box' in an unaccountable manner doe?

For example, you can beat a chess computer if you unplug it, can an AI be made to think this way?
>>
>>79040574
>he thinks humans aren't predictable
good goy
>>
>>79040460
>Sigh
are you LARPing, or is the poo in loo's name "Sigh?"
>>
>>79016277
>First the robots beat us at Go

They didn't though.
>>
>>79017374
>>79039577

I know it was pretty shit but I actually liked that movie.
>>
>>79040773
His name is Singh, it's an intentional typo that gets guaranteed replies, I learned it from Trump.
>>
>>79016417
I am now a #CruzMissile
>>
>>79038165
I take it you didn't read the article?

>Eventually, ALPHA aims to lessen the likelihood of mistakes since its operations already occur significantly faster than do those of other language-based consumer product programming. In fact, ALPHA can take in the entirety of sensor data, organize it, create a complete mapping of a combat scenario and make or change combat decisions for a flight of four fighter aircraft in less than a millisecond. Basically, the AI is so fast that it could consider and coordinate the best tactical plan and precise responses, within a dynamic environment, over 250 times faster than ALPHA's human opponents could blink.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2016-06-video-games-artificial-intelligence-tactical.html#jCp

I mean seriously this is big news, it's not omniscient, it's just a machine but that means in the time it takes you to consider forming a thought it's already decided the three most effective ways to spit roast your anus tens of thousands of feet off the ground so when it flies home it does so with another anus wrapped round its nose cone.
>>
>>79041019
>>79040773
Kek
>>
>>79038423
I have my doubts abaut your webm, 90km is a pretty big distance and that picture looks awfully clear without any atmospheric distortions one would expect
>>
>>79040733
predicting human behaviour works in a percentage basis doe

Also, it was a legit question, obviously the way to face a threatening machine is by not engaging
>>
File: Hellburner1.jpg (485 KB, 947x1371) Image search: [Google]
Hellburner1.jpg
485 KB, 947x1371
http://www.tor.com/2008/11/30/a-happy-ending-depends-on-when-you-stop-heavy-time-hellburner-and-cj-cherryhs-alliance-union-universe/
>>
>>79016277
>US jets
>dog fighters
>being surprised a computer can make decisions better than a human about tactics
>>
File: 1432935694656.jpg (725 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1432935694656.jpg
725 KB, 1200x1200
>>79041227
>90km
>atmospheric distortion

Holy shit go home tiny Russia, you're done here.
>>
So? I got beat one time by the computer in Il-2 Sturmovik more then once
>>
File: 1443891949711.jpg (39 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
1443891949711.jpg
39 KB, 427x640
>>79041404
The thing is, it's not just dog fighting, the article talks about how one of the guys, some old as shit Lt Col I think would fly against everyone he could such as other pilots training the ai as well as the AI itself for missions lasting hours.

He didn't succeed once, he said the AI was doing everything perfectly, combining both defensive and offensive options with no slow down between them.

The thing operates at maximum effectiveness given it's current training which will continue, and just wait until they design a pilotless fighter for the thing. Should be interesting considering it's been winning even with the designers handicapping it.
>>
>>79016277
Of course it would beat a human fighter pilot. Aircraft have had limits since before the 1940s, and before jet engines. Human pilots have been the weakest link.

An AI controlled craft would not have such limitations, and would be able to pull far more extreme maneuvers than a human piloted craft could even dream off. It's like thinking you're going to outrun/outmaneuver a missile.

Get target recognition up and there's basically no hope for a human pilot. We're more or less at that point, and it is only a matter of time before the systems themselves become so inexpensive that the aircraft are designed from the ground up to operate as both weapon platforms, and the disposable weapons themselves.

More than half a century in coming, but pilot is soon to be obsolete, and the next revolution in fighter aircraft can take place.
>>
File: smuganimeface.jpg (34 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
smuganimeface.jpg
34 KB, 600x600
>>79024962
Fucking this also
>air force
Kek, Navy pilots are the only ones who have successfully shot down an ungimped F-22 with based EA-18G. Let's see your silly robot do well when it's getting fucked in every digital orifice by EW equipment.
>>
>>79042011
The human was using a superior aircraft.
The AI had an older shittier one.
Still rekt him everytime with no chance.
Which honestly isn't much of an accomplishment, considering what AI that already exists is capable of.
>>
>>79042011
In fact, it was only after early iterations of ALPHA bested other computer program opponents that Lee then took to manual controls against a more mature version of ALPHA last October. Not only was Lee not able to score a kill against ALPHA after repeated attempts, he was shot out of the air every time during protracted engagements in the simulator.
Since that first human vs. ALPHA encounter in the simulator, this AI has repeatedly bested other experts as well, and is even able to win out against these human experts when its (the ALPHA-controlled) aircraft are deliberately handicapped in terms of speed, turning, missile capability and sensors.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2016-06-video-games-artificial-intelligence-tactical.html#jCp

It's handicapped, in a worse plane than the pilots and it is still humping them into the ground at every opportunity.
>>
>>79041407
care to explain why? I'm no physicist but I know that atmosphere has an effect on optical imaging even if one's looking upwards into space, therefore near-horizontal orientation would only increase the effect, no?
>>
>>79042194
Well the most impressive part of this AI is the ease with which it learns on the fly and the fact that it's ran on a 500 dollar desktop.
>>
File: flanders.png (334 KB, 512x556) Image search: [Google]
flanders.png
334 KB, 512x556
>>79027398
wtf is up with those exhaust trails? Are they fighting a fucking fag air force?
>>
>>79042431
Actually the most impressive part is it's written in a handicapped language.
>>
>>79016277
I for one welcome our silicon overlords
>>
File: REEE LORD KEK.jpg (55 KB, 863x420) Image search: [Google]
REEE LORD KEK.jpg
55 KB, 863x420
>>79016277
NIGGER WHERE IS A LINK SO I DON"T HAVE TO READ YOUR AUTISTIC GREEN TEXT REEEEE REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>79042413
Atmospheric distortion is only really a problem at absolutely extreme distances and if you're dealing with lasers.

Just looking over 90KM isn't all that hard, trying to do something more than that yeah but our atmosphere isn't that bad.

Plus you better believe those cameras will have a specially designed software suite to clean up the image and hold it on target. Keep in mind that sort of camera has to be good enough to pick up a laser signal at that distance to drop ordnance.
>>
>>79017045
>>79017001
>>79016277

IF anyone wants the real link

http://www.omicsgroup.org/journals/genetic-fuzzy-based-artificial-intelligence-for-unmanned-combat-aerialvehicle-control-in-simulated-air-combat-missions-2167-0374-1000144.pdf
>>
File: x9-ghost.gif (64 KB, 1200x541) Image search: [Google]
x9-ghost.gif
64 KB, 1200x541
We Macross now
>>
>>79042717
thank you very much, I wish more anons would take the time to make informative posts like yours instead of instantly deploying ad-homs, a thing which I'm also sometimes guilty of but actively try to abstain from
>>
>>79035880
>>79035047

What's wrong with Python? What else should i learn
>>
>>79043188
See I solve that problem by doing both, but hey I'm not an optics expert so you might be right and I imagine there would be some distortion but there's always ways around it.

Fuck we even managed to solve the issue of atmospheric distortion for lasers by firing another laser and using computers to develop adaptive optics for us.
>>
>>79043577
Just learn Pythin, it's ok, it's all your potential employers will know about or care. So in order to secure a job cranking out boilerplate framework SCALABLE ENTERPRISE spaghetticode, you're gonna wanna focus on it.
>>
>>79028820
Doesn't need to be smart. Just needs to be effective.
>>
File: nyet.jpg (336 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
nyet.jpg
336 KB, 768x432
>>79016277
> planes dominate anything
Nyet.
>>
>>79044201
>Go ahead and call the joint chiefs of staff, they cant un-nyet you.
>>
File: 08089809.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
08089809.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>79016277
>humans make Skynet real

I've honestly anticipated this.

>I also anticipated the same first human reaction to this: we laugh about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot0Fuy34xN0
>>
>>79016774
Jets would be a fraction of the cost without life support systems. All modern jets will be obsolete
>>
>>79043823

Thanks bro
>>
>>79017374

DARPA grand challenge.

The government will create some sort of competition to encourage the market to develop something for them.
>>
>>79043577
if you are not writing in machine code you are a subhuman
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.