[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Irony and Sarcasm are a Part of White Privilege
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: DSC_1013.jpg (240 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1013.jpg
240 KB, 1600x1066
When a white person jokes about murder, or accidentally crashes into a car shop it's seen as a joke or an accident.

When a black person jokes about murder its seen as a threat
When an asian crashes their car its expected and bad

I dare you to find a black, indian, native american, or asian that engages in sarcasm on a regular basis.

They don't exist.

LITERALLY (and I dont say that often) check your privilege.
>>
>>79015999

Is that a jewish pizza eating contests?
>>
>>79015999
Waste of trips on a bait thread. Disgusting.
>>
>>79016092
Not an argument
>>
>>79016089
Are they Mizrahi, or Sephardim? They look too dark for Sephardim, but not niggish enough to be Mizrahi.
>>
Whatever nigga or filthy muslim, or fucking kike does I see as threat.This part of my white realism.
>>
That's because it isn't a normal occurance for white people. It's rare. So it's news when it happens.

It's so common with shitskins that every time it happens, it's just another day.
>>
>>79015999
What's going on in that thread
>>
>>79015999
White Americans don't understand sarcasm, though. In fact, they're offended by sarcasm.

>proof
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWQDGTTY6W8
>>
>I dare you to find a black, indian, native american, or asian that engages in sarcasm on a regular basis.
You're quite right, because they don't understand the concept of sarcasm.
They're all actually legitimately racist.

seriously.
Talk to native born asians or blacks born in any poor area. They're all insanely, insanely racist.
>>
>>79015999
>crashes into a car shop
you have to go back
>>
You could have posted this failbait on a liberal forum and still been fucking laughed out of the room. Go find a different group's image to inflict your autism on, we have enough of you retards making "hurr durr I'll just build a wall" look like a decent option.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 250x250
>>79015999
>tfw Hispanic
>some friends are cynical cunts and most of us use sarcastic tones
>apparently Spanish comedy is big on this too
Please don't tell me I'm white
Please don't give me these dubs too
>>
Sarcasm is a part of being British

If you have no sense of it I argue you're not British and should find somewhere else to live
>>
>>79016943
chec- oh..
>>
>>79015999
I do and I am brown. What are you even talking about? The only people who get shit on sarcasm are NigNogs and Muslims, and they pretty much deserve it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.