[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long after the eradication of Islam would it be appropriate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
Hopefully immediately.
>>
Sorry. Only un mutilated men can shag Arabian women.
>>
>>79009868
>cover face and body to conserve yourself
>wear whore makeup on the little part of your face that is showing
I don't get it
>>
>>79010006
>being this angry
Holy shit Ireland, still on this board spamming every thread?
>>
>>79010006
My Persian bitch says something different.
>>
>>79010119
>implying Persians are Arab

Nigga, you done fucked up
>>
>>79010020
Women are hypocritical sluts, news at 11.
>>
>>79010119
Well clearly she hasn't had a normal cock, eh?
>>
>>79009868
I don't know why there's so many people here who find Arabs attractive. Consanguinity is a real occurrence that plagues many Muslims countries. And the result of such incestuous relationships has a negative impact on their generations, both physically and mentally.
>>
>>79009868
Immediately. Conquerors don't wait for some good old fashioned rape.

>>79010006
Oh, Ireland is still a thing?
>>
>>79010119
>Persian
>Arabian
Go back to high school, you uneducated fuck.
>>
>>79010192
>>79010303
Where is Persia then dicknuts?
>>
Arab =/= muslim.
So you should look for christian arab grils and break them hymens
>>
>>79010020
They're not actually allowed to wear makeup.
>>
>>79010638
Persian =/= Arabian. They're completely different ethnicities. If you mistook a Saudi Arabian for a Persian, he'd go jihadist on your ass. The same thing would go for an Iranian man if you called him an Arab. You're the kind of person who thinks that China and Japan are the same country.
>>
>>79010020
Just because a woman is Arab doesn't mean she immediatly overcomes her biological attention whore programming, anon.

When the only part of your body you can show off to get male attention is your eyes, you get pretty fucking good at eye make-up.
>>
I'm already wrecking muslim pussy desu
>>
File: 1466055084622.jpg (29 KB, 626x720) Image search: [Google]
1466055084622.jpg
29 KB, 626x720
>>79009868
>after
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2SRA4JL5dA
>>
>>79011419
>When the only part of your body you can show off to get male attention is your eyes

You're not allowed to show off any part of your body. The eyes are revealed only to allow the woman to see, not to "show off". She's not supposed to wear make up or do anything to make herself appealing to men. That doesn't stop women from doing so, of course. So yeah, they're hypocrites.
>>
>>79010638

Persia is modern day Iran, you idiot. How the fuck can you be an American? You government hates Iran more than any other nation. You're supposed to know this shit. And yes, Persians and Arabs are different ethnic groups, just as Turks and Arabs are different.
>>
File: 1464742734590.png (60 KB, 904x692) Image search: [Google]
1464742734590.png
60 KB, 904x692
>>79009868

When the total war happens, you will be able to earn your haram.
>>
>>79011419
THEYRE NOT ALLOWED TO WEAR MAKEUP
>>
>>79010020

Hijabis especially in the west cake their faces up but they don't fucking realize they're being hypocritical and that they're not allowed to do that in any Islamic nation

It's the same with tight clothes desu
>>
>>79010119
>American education
why is this meme so true?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.