[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Antifa posting on Reddit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82
File: fuckingscum.png (544 KB, 878x775) Image search: [Google]
fuckingscum.png
544 KB, 878x775
Welp I'm 100% gun rights now. You brought this on yourselves libtards by not disavowing this scum. I hear its worse in Sweden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1MYMVfyHi0&ab_channel=VICENews
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg (134 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg
134 KB, 800x800
>>79009480
>be Antifa protestor
>get stabbed
>>
File: 1464375443721.jpg (47 KB, 720x696) Image search: [Google]
1464375443721.jpg
47 KB, 720x696
>>
>>79009480
>unseen cameras
>tripping alarms
What the fuck is this bitch talking about and why does she seem to think she's in metal gear solid
>>
>>79009480
>change for the jail phone
this nigga never been to jail, or hasn't been there since 1995

>break a window, ruin a car engine
yeah bro, smash the system Lil' Che
>>
File: American flag.png (45 KB, 740x400) Image search: [Google]
American flag.png
45 KB, 740x400
>>79010719
>Just don't go in blind, being spotted by an unseen camera or tripping an alarm or walking a dog could be the difference between a successful action and getting shot
>getting shot
I can't wait for the first reports of one of these stupid shits getting shot to death on the news. This is America, brain-dead niggers can't even get some skittles without taking one to the chest, they think they'll fair better actually breaking into a house or vandalizing property?
>regular police presence
>hurr durr only duh police gots guns
They don't understand the 2nd amendment at all, it'll be too late when they finally do.
>>
>>79011705
Wait no rewind. When did this antifa in America thing begin?
>>
>>79009480
Hypothetically speaking, if someone were to encounter a person wearing a mask and gloves and holding a brick in a way that suggests they are considering throwing it would one be legally justified in "defending" yourself by beating their face in?
>>
File: 1458273833463.jpg (34 KB, 721x723) Image search: [Google]
1458273833463.jpg
34 KB, 721x723
>>79009480
>tfw I just bought a box of the 12 gauge defense loads with a huge .650 round ball in it
>tfw I really want to know what happens when it hits a person

antifa pls
>>
>>79010328
Obligatory FPBP

What's up with these Antifa faggots anyway? Literally never heard of them until the other day. Are they seriously this prone to violence? Is there any way to retaliate?
>>
>>79009480
>be some twat
>vandalize my car
>be a bit upset but whatever
>call the cops
>file a vandalism report
>give it to my insurance company
>pay the deductible
>car is repaired or replaced
>little fucks given

These faggots cannot think themselves out of a wet paper bag
>>
>>79011918
If you can reasonably assume they were planning to throw the brick at your person, you'd be able to justify gunning them down in most parts of the US.
>>
>>79011705
These are swedecucks I think
>>
>>79012135

ANTIFA is one of many Soros-funded groups of leftist agitators. They were exclusively a European organization but have recently started up chapters in the U.S.
>>
>>79012441
I wouldn't shoot a skinny hipster armed with a brick, but I would tune him up a bit and then call the cops. If you shoot someone you almost certainly will be in handcuffs that day and spend many hours, perhaps days, at the cop shop being drilled on what happened, even if you are not charged or convicted of anything in the end.
>>
>>79009480
>go onto property
>get shot
>cry about gun laws
>>
File: cop-pointing-gun.jpg (54 KB, 607x405) Image search: [Google]
cop-pointing-gun.jpg
54 KB, 607x405
>>79011918
>>79012441
>>79012817
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6RGXGgTr6g
>>79012543
They're in the US now >>79012607. This is not pussy Europe.
http://www.dreamindemon.com/2014/05/02/tapes-released-byron-smith-killing-teen-robbers-basement/
>>
>>79011916
They're being 'imported' because certain interest groups realized just how 'rasis' Americans might be due to the recent election cycles.
>>
>>79011918

In the U.S., generally you can fucking execute someone who you perceive as a threat to yourself. 33 states have stand your ground laws. Thank fucking god.
>>
>>79012135
It's mostly a European thing, they're basically just petty thugs that vandalize and jump anyone with right-wing beliefs (not even racists or actual fascists, literally anyone who's not full-on leftist). When I was in Berlin I saw graffiti that said (roughly) "the right must live in fear as we stomp them out".

I don't know if they straight-up kill people but it is alarming to think of SJW gangs with lead pipes patrolling cities in the US. They've started to come to more liberal universities in the US, from what I've heard, IIRC Antifa was behind those "just scream at anti-feminist panels so they can't be heard" things at the ones Milo and Sommers did
>>
>>79012877

> They're in the US now

I literally said that in my second sentence, you illiterate retard.
>>
>>79012981
I was referencing your post, "you illiterate retard".
>>
>>79012135
>any way to retaliate
If you hear antifa getting shot this Friday in Denver it was me Fampai. Ain't letting my family get attacked like Sacramento
>>
>>79012971
I'm fine with them being violent, it means it can be dealt back to them.
>>
>>79010719

Judging by the MUH SUGAR IN THE GAS TANK WERKS myth, she watches too much Talmudvision.
>>
File: skunkshitandpiss.png (21 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
skunkshitandpiss.png
21 KB, 477x539
>>79013650

May kek grant you victory.
>>
>>79012877
Oh, well they better not try any shit, we have guns.
>>
>>79014316
How many dead activists would it take to convince all the other potential activists that destroying someones private property in the US is a really bad idea?
>>
File: aldous_huxley.jpg (75 KB, 800x525) Image search: [Google]
aldous_huxley.jpg
75 KB, 800x525
>>79012971
Posting this again because it's 100% relevant.

These people are nothing more than psychopaths who have found a "good" justification for their psychopathic tendencies.
>>
>>79012877
They broke into his house. How was he convicted of muder?
>>
>>79015015
He was stupid and mad a show of what he did.
>>
>>79014659
hopefully all of them
>>
>>79015175
And? They broke into his house.
>>
File: thesearemyproblemsolvers.jpg (955 KB, 1160x1716) Image search: [Google]
thesearemyproblemsolvers.jpg
955 KB, 1160x1716
>>79013795
exactly, Antifa gets away with a lot of their stunts in Yurop because they dont have to worry about anyone responding with overwelming deadly force.

you really think they'd run around with their masks and flags if a couple dozen Oathkeepers show up?
>>
>>79009480
Seems like they're trying to act like terrorists, only hilariously bad ones
>>
>>79015250
he ambushed them inside of his house and antagonized them after he shot them, waiting for them to bleed out in his basement then left them down there over Thanksgiving weekend. plus recorded the whole thing and incriminated the hell out of himself as a nut that killed them for sport, not directly in self-defense.
>>
>>79015423
And? They broke into his house.
>>
>>79015250
You can't set up traps or capture people and torture them, even if they broke into your house. You can shoot them, sure, but at the point you become Jigsaw its not really self defense.
>>
>Be antifa scum
>Time to do the old "sugar in the gas tank" trick!
>Go to the dirty fascists house.
>Modern car, locked gas cap.
>Set off car alarm.
>Damn you capitolism!
>Hear two loud pops, feel like I'm hit by a truck
>As i lay bleeding on the grass, see an American flag planted in the lawn.
>As I drift into the abyss, my final thoughts are "Che's gonna be so pissed when he sees me".
>>
>>79012877
Copper ain't even got a follower in the PMAG how is that supposed to work? Hollywood prop people who aren't the armorer are dumb as fuck.
>>
File: proceedstodrawkatana.png (13 KB, 1091x155) Image search: [Google]
proceedstodrawkatana.png
13 KB, 1091x155
>>79009480
I'm reading through this guy's posts and he openly talks about how he wants to lynch police officers and murder who he calls "fascists".

Do people on R.eddit really do this, where anyone with an active internet connection can view their post history? Can't you just submit a tip to the FBI and get them placed on a few government watch lists?

I'm honestly stunned by their stupidity. These people can't be more than 20 years old.

https://www.reddit.com/user/stone_dickson
https://www.reddit.com/user/ZackNo5
>>
>>79015561
Not calling an ambulance and letting them die is torture?
>>
File: 1464615478849.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
1464615478849.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>79015518
>he thinks our justice system is just
He was just stupid, you don't talk to authorities without a lawyer present.
>>
>>79015565
kek
>>
>>79012971
As someone in a country with a big antifa presence let me tell you, they are the worst scum imaginable.
They perpetuate the "never Germany" "culture" and go around harassing and attacking people. And I am not talking about especially right wing people. For example: during sporting events they will rip down any Germany flags they can reach and attack people in fan gear.

In conclusion: Gas chambers are too good for them, get some human sized chick shredders and exterminate them asap.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 368x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 368x491
>>79009480
>>
>>79015609
from the wiki

>Wounded, she fell down the stairs, and after Smith's rifle jammed, he shot her multiple times in the chest with a 22-caliber revolver, dragged her across the floor to set her beside the body of her cousin, and then shot her fatally under the chin.[1] Smith then waited until Friday to have a neighbor call police, saying that he did not want to bother law enforcement on Thanksgiving.[1] Audio and video of the events were recorded by Smith's security system

you can't move an injured person and then execute them, and then wait a day to notify the police. owning a home doesn't exempt you from all those other laws.
>>
File: 1466911548305.jpg (38 KB, 426x960) Image search: [Google]
1466911548305.jpg
38 KB, 426x960
>>79012135
Old skinhead group rebranded in Europe and exported back to the US as agitators.

They died off in the US in the 1990's and now suddenly they're back in force.
Obviously paid protestors/imported hooligans desu.

They're the left-wing version the (government funded at the top) outlaw hammerskins.
>>
>>79012142
>pay the deductible
>paying because somebody trashes your shit
How big are these deductibles usually?
I would say cuck, but apparently we're marginalizing real cucks.
>>
>>79015703
could never imagine them gaining ground here in the U.S.

we have things called Bloodz and Crips and Latin kangs and Vice lords who kill each other for $40.
>>
>>79015231

Underrated
>>
>>79015703
Why do the police protect them?
Don't they realize the pinkos would fire all the white officers if they had their way?
>>
>>79009480
>You brought this on yourselves libtards by not disavowing this scum.
I'm a liberal and I absolutely disavow this scum.

I hate skinheads with a passion, but they have every right to say what they want to say without being physically assaulted or having their property destroyed. When that happens I hope to find myself protecting the speech I hate in the name of the freedom I love.
>>
>>79015957
Shit, spics was kangs too?
>>
>>79015957
They'll likely scare enough normies away with their violence that they'll dissolve as soon as they start to become popular here.
>>
File: texas teaching to save europe.png (93 KB, 1224x1137) Image search: [Google]
texas teaching to save europe.png
93 KB, 1224x1137
>>79012747
Not when you have this
https://www.texaslawshield.com/protection-for-firearms-owners/
>>
>>79016094
>>79016048
>>79015957
If they remain politically based and motivated they'll burn out like a candle in a hurricane.
Even with Soros money and government funding there will never be enough to keep them
See the fall of the lone star skins and the dissolution of on-the-sly government funded KKK groups (in order to infiltrate them).

If they get involved with drug-dealing like they are in Europe and IRA style they'll run into the issue of real-life bigboy gangs killing them in the streets.
However the lure of drug money and the endless supply of nearly-retarded left-wingers means that they could carve a niche in certain cities.
This is a worst case scenario of course.
>>
File: image.png (744 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
744 KB, 750x1334
>>79015570
I don't have words for the rage
>>
>>79015565
>Be cuckifornian
>hear faggot yell-whispering for snapchat
>"I'm gonna cut this evil fascist's brake lines!"
>Laugh to myself about this commie faggot and his inability to even cut my brake lines
>Call cops in advance, so they can fly their helicopter over in time
>He struggles for about an hour, and suddenly I hear a fizzle-pop and my car starting
>the dumb fagonigger accidentally bridged the starter solenoid and shocked himself
>He is flopping on the ground as the cops roll up, sirens going off at 4 am, three hours after I called them
>Liberal scum succumbs to my car's 12 volts of justice
>get arrested for not retard-proofing my car to the new CADOJ-spec
>I should have known about his heart condition
>I should have had a defibrillator on hand
>He was 1/165th suckadickawa indian, so it is a hate crime
>Be executed via nutella and anal lube
>>
>>79015570
Most of them are probably autists. I've known 3 antifa types and they were all aspies who yearned to be big men. Likewise with those edgy svens in the vice vid, direct action types are just freaks.
>>
>>79016393
Also I learned a new buzzword in "peace wash"
>>
>>79012747
>>79016215
I was actually about to bring up Texas Law Shield.

It's not just Texas either.
It's like $10 a month and they cover both regular gun owners and concealed handgun users.

160,000+ people across the states last time I checked and their lawyers have only lost 1 case.
(because the guy was not in the right at all and also talked to police on scene instead of letting the lawyer make a story up).

It's essentially insurance for gun owners and extremely cheap for the fact that they've got dozens of lawyers on staff 24/7 to take your calls and advise at all times.
>>
File: 1466895304947.gif (1 MB, 560x372) Image search: [Google]
1466895304947.gif
1 MB, 560x372
>>79016411
I'm so glad I'm leaving this state soon
>>
>>79015570

It's odd that they censor right wing fluff but don't try and stop people actually advocating harming others/personal property. If this was an actual neo Nazi talking about harming libs they wouldn't last a day.
>>
>>79016024
Because they're ordered to. I have a friend that's a policeman and he tells me they hate them just as much as anyone. But they aren't allowed to come down on them hard because of reasons.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31938592
Read this if you are interested in what the antifa in its end stadium looks like.
They actually tried to randomly murder people by spanning wires across intersections.
>>
>>79012135
They try to fight Nazis on a regular basis. Since the left is winning lately, they now target more moderate groups and people. They claim they are militant and they use fascist strategies to shut down their enemies. Everything Yuri claimed 30 years ago is now happening. Teachers indoctrinating children, colleges are training young adults to become SJWs. Have you seen the lectures? The speakers are using rituals to bash their crazy ideas into the heads of people willing to learn. "REPEAT AFTER ME: RACISM IS PREJUDICE PLUS POWER", "IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, CLAP ONCE, IF YOU CAN HEAR ME CLAP TWICE.". This is what Catholics or hooligans do. Keeping everyone awake and on board with paroles and rituals. You don't do things like that in Chemistry 101 or Math 101.
And now we got Antifa people twisting reality:

"Yea, the media coverage of this event seems biased in defense of the Neo Naxis. As far as what I saw in the video, it looked like the peaceful protesters were the antiracists, until the Neo Naxis took out their knives and started trying to attack them. I hate how activism has been completely sterilized to the point where if you refuse to put tape over your mouth, if you take a stand when it matters the most, you are suddenly an awful activist, a "troublemaker." I'm glad they defended themselves and I'm glad they worked to address racism in America."

Look at that statement. It was crystal clear that the Rightwingers scheduled their protest and therefore the Antifa people tried to interrupt. Antifa people cut the biker, that just drove by.
>>
>>79016531
I've got it and I feel better having it. They'll also cover your bail up to a certain amount. Not a whole lot of money compared to how much it'd cost to hire a lawyer and post bail.
>>
>>79016378

Eventually the police/justice system would make examples of them and throw the book at the ones in custody. They could only thrive in places with strict gun laws.
>>
>>79016215
That's fine, but even in Texas you are going to be arrested and thoroughly interviewed by the police, even in case of justified self defense in a castle state. They don't just say "eh, it was justified, have a nice day!" and let you go. They have to investigate the shooting and determine if you are telling the truth, and if it truly was justified. Ideally you don't make any statements at all without a lawyer present, so if you are using the Law Shield thing then you have to call them, wait for their lawyer to show up, then do the whole interrogation process.

In other words, shooting someone will fuck up your day, maybe your week or more, even if it is justified. It will be a hassle no matter what. If you just beat someone with your fists you won't have nearly the same level of scrutiny placed on you by the law. I was working at a bar where the police actually suggested that we take a particular guy out back and tune him up to teach him a lesson because he kept ditching without paying. A beating is not a big deal to them. They hand them out regularly.
>>
>>79009480
>comrades
Western civil war left wing vs. Right wing when?
>>
>>79016735
The places with strict gun laws will be the most left leaning. They won't have as much to complain about. Too bad those pussies will be too scared to go somewhere where open carry is allowed. Id take my AR and watch them shit themselves
>>
>>79013795

seems like another plot to take away guns. I can read the headlines now "unarmed anti-fascist protesters gunned down in the streets"
>>
>>79016541
Lucky bastard. I will await liberation or death. Death will probably come first.
>>
>>79015703
Sounds like modern day nazis senpai
>>
I probably hate antifa more than any other political or social group
>>
>>79016817
Also, there is always the chance that they will charge you with something anyway, perhaps if something in your story doesn't sit right with them or you fucked up somehow while talking to them. In that case you will have to go to court, and between your arrest and your hearing you will either be in jail or will be out on a VERY large bond.
>>
>>
>>79016531
your post sound like a sales pitch. how do they pay you
>>
>>79016891

It could serve as a catalyst for normies. Having to use their tax dollars to pay for any sort of damage done to public property or getting assaulted would really wake people up, especially people on the left.
>>
File: 1435496168157.png (768 KB, 872x731) Image search: [Google]
1435496168157.png
768 KB, 872x731
>>79009480
>tfw there will be sectarian violence in the streets in your lifetime
Feels good. Can't wait to see you guys on the Day of the Rope
>>
>>79012883
Really? When did that start happening? So now we have militant European SJW communists trying to "change" America?
>>
>>79016817
>That's fine, but even in Texas you are going to be arrested and thoroughly interviewed by the police, even in case of justified self defense in a castle state.
Well sure, but that's one day that's screwed up.

>You shoot the guy
>call cops and say only "I was attacked at *this location* then hang up, don't talk about anything to the operator
>Call law shield and tell the lawyer your location and information
>set gun on ground or hood of your car
>sit on the ground away from the car until the cops show up
>let them walk up and take the gun and handcuff you
>tell them only that you're not going to talk and that your lawyer is on the way
>don't tell them anything your lawyer didn't make for you
>Lawyer shows up that night and you're free to go

Odds of actually being charged with anything are almost nil unless you have actually fucked up and killed someone when you shouldn't have.

That is all of course if you haven't been running your mouth and talking.
Gotta stay silent senpai.

>>79017077
Nah, I just got my license to carry recently and shopped around for legal representation.
One of my friends got fucked over by the NRA because their lawyer took like 3 days to respond.
>>
There are options.
>>
when will the pain end
>>
>>79012971
>They've started to come to more liberal universities in the US, from what I've heard

i don't see them here in Queensland (thank fuck i don't live in Melbourne), but i'm waiting for the day they show up on my campus.

no joke, i'll fucken get at them with a super soaker full of cat piss or something equally putrid

pinko filth
>>
>>79009480
>payphone
>current year
Good luck with that.
>>
File: image.png (100 KB, 960x560) Image search: [Google]
image.png
100 KB, 960x560
Those redditors that fetishize anarchy will get their wish soon enough. They don't realize they'll be some of the first to die.
>>
>>79011918
in about half the country, you could even shoot them, but do NOT half ass understanding how your self defense laws work.

>>79016817
>>79012747
This is also true. The relative amount of force you're using affects the kind of ride you have in the justice system.

Also remember that it's rarely one skinny hipster.

>>79016393
I'm commandeering the phrase "peacewash".
>>
>>79015870
>you can't move an injured person and then execute them, and then wait a day to notify the police. owning a home doesn't exempt you from all those other laws.
I recognize that he violated the law, but I will not accept that he did anything wrong.
>>
Antifa fag with gloves and mask on sneaking onto your property with tools to cause damage

Its like a free fucking kill for you Americans
>>
>>79016817
>>79016949
I agree it's not the best way to spend your day but if someone shows up in my house uninvited wearing a mask and carrying a weapon I don't see the investigation being an issue. Also as long as you don't talk to the cops there's no risk of fucking up a story and they can't interview you once you invoke your right to an attorney. Also law shield covers bail up to a certain amount. I'd rather go through that then come at some unknown person with a bat or something and it turn out they have a knife. I knew a black belt (can't remember what degree but it was more than one) and he said he's more afraid of a knife than a gun cause one good cut is all it take to kill you whereas you can grab a gun and point it another way
>>
>>79016929
it will with that bitch boy attitude
>>
>>79017187
Brisbane airport escalator had an anti-antifa sticker when I was last there. Qld is right wing.
>>
>>79009480
Can't wait until the right wing gets to have as much fun as the left does
>>
>>79017152
I just took the class myself. One thing you forgot to add is make sure to ask for medical assistance when you're talking to 911 and to remember even before 911 picks up they're recording your call
>>
>>79009480
I was going to ask OP a question but then I saw
>one post by ID
>>
File: 1466618565354.jpg (221 KB, 852x805) Image search: [Google]
1466618565354.jpg
221 KB, 852x805
>>79016393
>peacewash

hahahahahahahaha

check out this graph. neo-nazis are relatively non-violent, but anarchists & commies are as bad as Sunni muslims.
>>
File: timf.png (19 KB, 141x150) Image search: [Google]
timf.png
19 KB, 141x150
>>79017368
You have no Idea how much I want this.
>>
>>79017505
We had fun... Once.
>>
>>79017466
Even the spartans fell to superior numbers as the athenians hid and fucked each others' bums.
>>
File: 1451346038532.png (246 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1451346038532.png
246 KB, 540x540
>>79016411
>suckadickawa indian
>>
>>79012135
>Is there any way to retaliate?
Make more skinheads.
>>
>>79009480
Disgusting fucks.

>change for a pay phone
Confirmed pampered. The call is free.
>>
>>79016531
>both regular gun owners and concealed handgun users.
W-What's the difference?
>>
>>79017133
Go to the archives and search for the Sacramento threads. There was a big attack two days ago, but AntiFa (BAMN) got fucked up way more. 6 of them stabbed.
>>
File: 1445486989413.jpg (92 KB, 768x783) Image search: [Google]
1445486989413.jpg
92 KB, 768x783
>"homemade knuckles"
>it's just a goddamn carabine shackle
>"the knife"
>it's just a 100kr mora craft knife
>"very sharp"
you can't even sharpen those cheap pieces of stainless steel shit they're meant to scrape paint away with
you just know none of these fucking skinnyfat faggots are employed
>>
>>79016378
>>79015703
>>79015957
>>79016048
>>79016094

We have to turn them against themselves. Create two streams of thought. I'm serious, feminists managed to convince people men turn down the AC to bully them by freezing them in their skirts when men wear warm pants. Feminists also managed to convince people men heat up places, so women are more likely to take off clothes and reveal more skin (makes more sense btw). If we can create 2 schools of thought that contradict each other, we can turn them against each other and we disrupt their whole movement. Pan-Antifa and Tru-Antifa. Anything, really.
>>
>>79017790
>W-What's the difference?
In most states you have to take a short class to carry a handgun concealed.

You can own a gun in your home and take it to the range when you turn 18 no matter what.
>>
File: image.png (758 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
758 KB, 750x1334
>I need to stop looking at this guys posts
Brb I legitimately need to hit something
>>
File: texas comfy.jpg (62 KB, 426x364) Image search: [Google]
texas comfy.jpg
62 KB, 426x364
>>79017790
you can own a gun in your home, on your property (and in Texas the castle doctrine extends to your car), or open carry (open carry is stupid as fuck though) without a license. To carry a hidden gun in public you need to pass a class and get a certification.

Fun fact: If you go to the post office and have a gun in your car or on your person, even in the parking lot, it's an automatic 2 year felony.
>>
>>79011918
>wearing a mask

It would be very painful

>>79011928
Outside for easy of cleanup
>>
>>79016393
so are people constantly peace washing islam ?
>>
>>79017831
Oh I think I saw that thread briefly but it was when people weren't sure if they were "nazis" or not so there was a ton of confusion
>>
>>79016942
Isn't it great? That's why their name is so fucking stupid, because they're essentially the brownshirts for the Soros Reich.
>>
>>79017997

These are the same people who chant "fuck the police" and then wonder why the police won't help them.
>>
File: lawyer stock 1.jpg (37 KB, 336x240) Image search: [Google]
lawyer stock 1.jpg
37 KB, 336x240
>>79011918
depends
>brick aimed at your property
no
>brick aimed at you or another person
yes
>>
>>79017482
i've seen a few antiAFA stickers on the backs of U-turn permitted signs around the Gold Coast actually, now that you mention it

fuck the southerners
>>
>>79017368
Pretty much, especially in Texas.

>Be chilling at your innawoods, growin sweet mary out back
>crash at door
>grab rifle, shoot at unidentified assailant
>Its a cop, even has no knock warrant
>get off murder charge because cops never announced and busted down door
>still go to jail for weed anyway, but not murder.

>'murica

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/man-shot-cops-no-knock-raid-acquitted-charges/
>>
>>79018178
>>
Antifa basically doesn't exist here anymore.
>>
File: inline_mkmfej139l1qz4rgp.jpg (16 KB, 350x400) Image search: [Google]
inline_mkmfej139l1qz4rgp.jpg
16 KB, 350x400
>>79018048
>>wearing a mask
>It would be very painful
Twice wasn't enough for you to learn your lesson , Japan?
>>
File: RainbowGayhouse.jpg (129 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
RainbowGayhouse.jpg
129 KB, 2000x1000
>>79018280
We came out on top in the end, IMO.
And even ISIS can kill fiddy men these days.
>>
File: carson smile laugh intense.png (138 KB, 275x263) Image search: [Google]
carson smile laugh intense.png
138 KB, 275x263
>>79018280
>reading that in cotton's voice
>>
>>79017541
Joo's far exceed Nazis. Wow.
>>
>>79018178
>brick aimed at your property
Depends on state.

In Texas deadly force is authorized to prevent the act and escape from criminal mischief during the night.
>>
>>79017913
This.
We can start using their leftist theory against them.
>No true Antifa is white because whites have their privilege and their institutionalised racist biased towards minorities. Only minorities can be TRUE Antifa
Honestly there's so much you can turn around on them it wont be too hard to shake this up.
>>
So much for leddit removing le hate speech and violent shit.
>>
>>79017997
>hates the police and calls them pigs
>expects the police to protect you when you go out on government property with the express intent of triggering violent clashes with people who are peacefully expressing right-wing opinions

wew
>>
File: image.png (783 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
783 KB, 750x1334
>>79017997
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
File: $_35.jpg (14 KB, 266x300) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
14 KB, 266x300
>>79018178
Depends on the state, many (esp red) states you can defend yourself against felonies, like shooting a guy stealing your car or raping your kid, or beating him to death. like..
http://abcnews.go.com/US/charges-texas-father-beat-death-daughters-molester/story?id=16612071
>>
>>79016564
>reasons
Mama Merkel needs Minions and Muzzies.
>>
File: 1465892337521.jpg (335 KB, 1440x1438) Image search: [Google]
1465892337521.jpg
335 KB, 1440x1438
Mother of god it's a den of disgusting degeneracy.
>>
File: pepe texas.jpg (1 MB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
pepe texas.jpg
1 MB, 4500x4334
>>79018387
well I'll be damned, I looked it up and you're right. They lied to me in my CHL class. They said you could never use it in defense of property
http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/SOTWDocs/PE/htm/PE.9.htm

>Lesson: If you're going to commit a arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft, or criminal mischief do it during the day
>>
I unironically wish the government would let us execute antifa
>>
Holy shit. Does anyone have videos of antifa getting BTFO? Those little fucks are so pathetic.
>>
File: BlacksRobBennieHill.webm (1 MB, 400x306) Image search: [Google]
BlacksRobBennieHill.webm
1 MB, 400x306
>>79018805
>Lesson: If you're going to commit a arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft, or criminal mischief do it during the day

Blacks can't hide well in daylight.
>>
GET A DOG GET A DOG GET A DOG
>>
File: old school anon fox report.gif (2 MB, 169x127) Image search: [Google]
old school anon fox report.gif
2 MB, 169x127
>>79018935
>>
>>79018935

>implying scumbags like antifa wouldn't just poison your dog
>>
>>79017187
Be sure to spice it up for when it splashes in their eyes. And spray the masks first so they have to huff it to stay concealed.
>>
File: 1458849447680.png (709 KB, 1023x581) Image search: [Google]
1458849447680.png
709 KB, 1023x581
>>79018587
>it's a reddit thinks they're tough motherfuckers episode
>>
>>79018587
Oh god, they're using our meme arrows. Have we been subverted??
>>
>>79018587
>All are experts on /pol/

They just mad their BS threads got spammed with smug anime girls and that they can never win a argument. They once tried to get a foothold here..
>>
>>79012135
They're secret communists hiding behind "anti-nazi" rhetoric. They're very similar to the leftists hiding behind anarchy. Watch the video in OP and specifically the interview with the antifa guys, you should notice the communist rhetoric immediately.
>>
>>79015570

>Can't you just submit a tip to the FBI and get them placed on a few government watch lists?

Have you done this? You should.
>>
>>79019081
>They just mad their BS threads got spammed with smug anime girls

And yet they have the gall to say we have nothing to contribute to the cause.
>>
File: 1467016695899.jpg (82 KB, 600x1096) Image search: [Google]
1467016695899.jpg
82 KB, 600x1096
>>79009480
Hahahaha holy fuck can't wait for the vid of them getting the shit beat out of them after the guys cat scares one into revealing there position
>>
>>79018587
I really fucking wish anarchism were made illegal
>>
>>79017366
nigga wut
>>
>>79018084
They were the Traditionalist Workers Party. Basically White Nationalists that think the best way forward is to reject supremacy or violent purges, but have some multi-secession into ethno-states. They reserved the space, BAMN advertised around town to bring weapons and be ready to attack, and the TradWorkers were armed with knives since they didn't have to go through any security.
>>
>>79019209
Thats just a fucking kid. Have they really stooped to making children fight for them?
>>
File: 1466994547812.jpg (68 KB, 510x525) Image search: [Google]
1466994547812.jpg
68 KB, 510x525
QUESTION:

Are there antifa faggots in the Oregon/Washington area?
I planned on moving there later in life and I don't want to have to deal with that shit.

I know there's black bloc faggots sometimes, is that the same thing?

How big are their numbers?
>>
File: 1467013276085.jpg (195 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1467013276085.jpg
195 KB, 768x1024
>>79015703
>>
File: image.png (429 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
429 KB, 750x1334
>>79019081
>>79019028
There's like this weird type of Stockholm syndrome going on with these people? The way they talk is like them secretly try to rationalize lurking here
>>
>>79018083
Good usage. Will adopt.
>>
File: 1465209006313.gif (784 KB, 481x505) Image search: [Google]
1465209006313.gif
784 KB, 481x505
>>79017368
>>
Antifa are protected in Europe because the leaders are children of the rich and daddy's money talks. To kill antifa you must take away their parents money. Kill their parents.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
>>79009480
>huge anti-gun push in the media/government
>antifa starts showing up a week later
>>
>>79019355
>Donald Trump meme threads
>smug anime.jpg
>ids happening
>cuck cuck cuck
get me out of my desperate situation /pol/
>>
>>79018453
Dividing them by race is dangerous. If the non-whites target other whites, they can easily harm innocent civilians. Look how powerful the BLM fuckers could grow. I think the spoof around empowering and patronizing could be a good way. Powerful women friends that need no quota and that think quotas are patronizing VERSUS beta cucks that support a quota to break up the white men club. One group represents the pro side, the other represents contra. After a month, tell them that the other side has been infiltrated by racist rightwingers that want to push another goal with this argument. Spam half truth memes and slowly leak facebook information and let them doxx each other.
>>
>>79019355
>Any anarchist who supports that should feel ashamed.
That sounds like a rule...
>>
File: d83.jpg (99 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
d83.jpg
99 KB, 1920x1080
>>79019300
Yes. The problem of online radicalization & adults brainwashing teens to become violent extremists is apparently so bad that the FBI has made a website dedicated to combating it.
https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2016/february/countering-violent-extremism

>mfw many of the listed characteristics of online radicalization fit /pol/

Thankfully /pol/ is just a satirical place to post smug anime girls, right?
>>
>>79017366
>He broke the law but dindu nuffin
Damn it you almost had me
>>
>>79016393
>If you stab your enemies, they win
>>
>>79019334
Portland is infamous for being a breeding ground for the worst type of radical leftists. Stay far away from college campuses, if you can.
>>
>>79019355
>any anarchist who supports that should be ashamed
What haha since when is anarchy respecting ones made up gender and sexual preference for avocado
>>
>>79019552
Thanks Hans keep up the suggestions.
>>
File: Antifa.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Antifa.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>79018863
Here's a classic.
>>
>>79019272
>>79019660
If someone breaks into your home, nothing you do to them is immoral.
>>
File: Antifa LOL.png (268 KB, 510x525) Image search: [Google]
Antifa LOL.png
268 KB, 510x525
>>79018587
>>
It's retarded teeangers wearing fred Perry and Adidas who listen to Stone roses and call themselves 'Ultras' when it comes to football matches.

The most retarded bunch of cucks I've ever seen. Here in Northern Ireland they stand around and take photos of themselves holding 'Le Antifa No Pasaran' banners and nothing more.
>>
File: 1464191107397.jpg (138 KB, 720x409) Image search: [Google]
1464191107397.jpg
138 KB, 720x409
>>79010328

>stabbed

I hear they are very sharp tongued and that they quickly cut to the chase
>>
>>79019355
>Muh feels!
>Everything they do is a cry for help not a different opinion!
God these people are hopeless.
>>
>>79009480
These people are irrational psychopaths
>>
>>79018453
One guy talked about placing trump stickers on his friends cars as prank and the next day he saw bricks thrown into one of the cars. If someone could film them secretly and expose how violent they are, maybe we can redpill some.
>>
>>79019552
Good thinking Hans.
>>
>>79019731
I traveled there for a bit

I didn't see any

Saw a lot of hipsters though

Way too many
>>
>>79015703
>get some human sized chick shredders
They're called macerators
>>
>>79012747
If someone is wearing a mask, on your property, and has a brick (weapon) in their hand. Fire away. Just remember to shoot to kill. A wounded person can lie and give testamony.

You won't go to jail.
>>
File: =3.png (10 KB, 387x429) Image search: [Google]
=3.png
10 KB, 387x429
>>79019825
>that face of pure terror when he starts getting smashed
>>
>>79019825
>Police do nothing as they witness a theft
>After the man tears away his property from the thief, the police jump in like hungry wolves
Traitors need to be hung
>>
Califag here can someone please give me a run down on my self defense laws here. I live in the bay area so getting a gun is nigh impossible, but if I punch an antifa or knock their teeth in or knock them out can I get in trouble for it? In self defense of course.
>>
>>79009480
It's pretty much out in the open now. They want a gun ban so that they can brutalize people without fear.

They're waging war against the civilized world and it's only a matter of time before everything falls apart.

Remember, folks like Sorts want this to happen. They're intentionally undermining the state and making them seem weak and helpless. This is part of the plan to institute the NWO.

There's going to be open warfare in our streets. You are not safe.
>>
>>79019834
I disagree
>>
>>79016393
>anarcho communist

Do these people enjoy not making any sense whatsoever?
>>
>>79020421
>There's going to be open warfare in our streets. You are not safe.
Please merciful KEK GOD, bless me with stupid libcucks to slaughter.
>>
>>79020404
California self defense laws are as such
>step 1: apply lubricant
>>
File: 1453733810609.jpg (25 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
1453733810609.jpg
25 KB, 360x480
>>79020387
What's really funny is that Antifa whines that the police are never on their side and always protects the mean old nazis.
>>
>>79020010
>If someone could film them secretly and expose how violent they are, maybe we can redpill some.
We have dozens of videos of these people attacking unaware Trump supporters after rallies

I think most normalfags never see those videos. And if they do, it doesn't matter because they are constantly reinforced with "Trump is stupid cheetoh man" by MSM and all their peers
>>
File: 1463931966765.png (307 KB, 440x390) Image search: [Google]
1463931966765.png
307 KB, 440x390
>>79019642
right!
>>
File: reddit shoplifting.png (763 KB, 1200x3210) Image search: [Google]
reddit shoplifting.png
763 KB, 1200x3210
Why on earth are you reading reddit?
>>
File: Capture.png (248 KB, 369x363) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
248 KB, 369x363
>>79014727

>mfw all timeless quotes are just some faggot/psycho shitposting
>>
>>79013967
ehhhh?
its a myth?
>>
File: 1464147072825.gif (1 MB, 201x269) Image search: [Google]
1464147072825.gif
1 MB, 201x269
>>79019834

You cannot shoot a fleeing party. Most states consider "justifiable homicide" to be justifiable only so long as the threat is present, immediate, advancing, or you have to have at least a REASONABLE belief that any of these criteria applied in your case during the incident.

If the guy you caught breaking into your house is hauling ass down the road, you cannot give chase, and you cannot fire. You WILL be charged.
>>
File: 1464376904690.gif (495 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
1464376904690.gif
495 KB, 500x379
>>79020744
>its a myth?

Yes. The sugar particles do not make it beyond the fuel filter.
>>
>>79020552
no seriously tho, we have good castle law doctrines but what can I legally do if I get confronted in the street?
>>
File: swedesarecucks.png (73 KB, 839x579) Image search: [Google]
swedesarecucks.png
73 KB, 839x579
lel
>>
>>79020471
They can hold two conflicting beliefs at the same time and call it a ideology. Is there something wrong with that? You racist bigot, how dare you.
>>
File: 1465102129127.jpg (377 KB, 1200x1744) Image search: [Google]
1465102129127.jpg
377 KB, 1200x1744
>>79020857

You need to have a reasonable belief that your life or physical welfare (or that of another) is in IMMEDIATE danger.

Remember, many states have a defacto "castle doctrine" policy in effect due to case law. Essentially, judges ruling on cases of self defense for several hundred years may have established a legal precedent in your state that effectively is the same thing as "castle doctrine."
>>
>>79020671
>You cannot shoot a fleeing party. Most states consider "justifiable homicide" to be justifiable only so long as the threat is reasonable present, immediate, advancing, or you have to have at least a REASONABLE belief that any of these criteria were present.
Depends on state.

In Texas you can shoot when,
A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or tangible, movable property:
(1)if he would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.41; and
(2)when and to the degree he reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:
(A)to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime; or
(B)to prevent the other who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the property; and
(3)he reasonably believes that:
(A)the land or property cannot be protected or recovered by any other means; or
(B)the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the land or property would expose the actor or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.

So basically as long as they're carrying away your shit you're allowed to shoot.

Or if you shoot him as he's running away from your home and just so happen to drop a watch into his dead hand, you know, whatever.

And "by no other means" means that if he's faster, bigger, or you think he has a weapon of any sort you can shoot because you could'n't retrieve it by beating him up.
>>
File: this kills the jew.jpg (91 KB, 627x736) Image search: [Google]
this kills the jew.jpg
91 KB, 627x736
>>79019642
>>79020630
surely there is nothing insidious about this Asuka :^)
>>
Dear Anti-Fa kiddiez.

Pls don't do this shit in the U.S.

It will only end badly.
>>
>>79019334
portland and seattle have the highest concentration of radical leftists anywhere
>>
>>79020593
We need videos of them attacking one of them or innocent people. Put a trump-sticker on a car of an antifa member, upload a video of other antifa members smashing the car, link it to the owner of the car. Done. He saw how his friends went violent over a fucking sticker. He leaves the movement, he knows what happened and what comes out of this movement. It's the ultimate red pill.
>>
>>79012877
That audio recording is ASMR as fuck
>>
File: u wot.png (216 KB, 504x529) Image search: [Google]
u wot.png
216 KB, 504x529
>>79017997
>anarcho-transhumanist
>>
File: saintkek.jpg (22 KB, 300x213) Image search: [Google]
saintkek.jpg
22 KB, 300x213
>>79021108

Let them come. We'll sort them out soon enough.
>>
>>79021108

Dear antifa

Please do. We'll be waiting.

T. III%
>>
>>79020471
It does make sense to them. Communists talk about overthrowing the institutions and anarchy is one way to do that. Look at how russia fell, specifically look at the beginning of WWI, notice a correlation? 1 "anarchist" assassination and 40 years later half the world is fighting a losing battle against communist ideology and there's a communist nuclear power. Anything that can give them an opening is valuable, that's why on the political spectrum many anarchists are considered left wing. But it's not anarchy itself that is left wing at all.

>>79020757
>you cannot give chase, and you cannot fire. You WILL be charged.
If he stole something you can give chase but cannot fire unless he turns to confront you.
>>
File: texasball.png (15 KB, 457x234) Image search: [Google]
texasball.png
15 KB, 457x234
>>79021108
i wish a nigga would try this shit in texas
>>
>>79020912
>liking comments on youtube

this board is 18+
>>
>>79021308
>If he stole something you can give chase but cannot fire unless he turns to confront you.
Depends on state, see >>79021069

Don't make sweeping statements.
>>
File: 1464146231255.jpg (39 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
1464146231255.jpg
39 KB, 540x360
>>79021162

You cannot negotiate with a rabid dog.

You cannot convince a rabid dog to cease being rabid.

The tools necessary for a critical review of one's own positions and values is the first thing to go to one who has entered a cult. In fact, such a thing is enemy number one for the simple reason that any such skepticism is the gateway to ALL dissent. That is why they equate any dissent as being a sign that you are essentially one of the enemy.

Even if someone dissents internally, social pressures reinforce the silence and compliance of any who might otherwise speak out.
>>
>>79021088
TRIGGERED

http://forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/
>>
>>79009480
Thats what you get for the stabing. They get more aggresive. They out number the nazis and got the normy sympaties.

Dis gona be gud
>>
>>79019825
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5tpojjLIKQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqtSPGEyfEk
>>
File: image.png (448 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
448 KB, 750x1334
>>79019642
lmao this fucking website
>>
>>79020421
Folks like Soros*
>>
>>79012877
Well, now I have a new track to get to sleep in peace
>>
File: idiot.png (108 KB, 1194x541) Image search: [Google]
idiot.png
108 KB, 1194x541
>Of course, my goal of studying anarchism in college is to be able to adequately defend the political and economic philosophy which I've already decided is worth killing people over

You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>79020493
It's pretty apparent that we need to be organized for self defense. I don't go to rallies and I'm a moderate man. But we actually should start carrying around the four of clubs.

They despise centrists just as much as they do "neo-nazis"

I had a run-in with one of these types the other day. Get ready for a fight.
>>
>>79021665
see >>79017541

Far right ideologies are one of the least violent ones according to the FBI.
>>
>>79021844
The issue is that once you start organizing you start inviting government spies and agitators that will screw everything up.

Unless it's a friends and neighbors kinda thing.
>>
>>79021111
checked
Also highest percentage of whites for large cities (((coincidence)))
>>
File: 1402171449309.jpg (116 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
1402171449309.jpg
116 KB, 409x393
>>79015231
>>
>>79010328
It's crazy how in the US you can stab 7 Antifa and then go to work the next day

I only wish Europe was as free
>>
>>79022046
If they arrested all the people stabbing Antifa, nobody would be going to work the next day.
>>
>>79022046
Self defense m8. Here in America we actually attempt to have just laws and stand by them.
>>
>>79022114
ayyy
>>
holy shit these women
>>79020912
actually think their MUSLIM boyfriend listens to what they have to say.

>COMEDY FUCKING GOLD
>>
>>79011918
Castle doctrine says you can shoot him.
>>
>>79018002
I thought Texas' Castle Doctrine extended to any place you are legally allowed to be (provided it's also legal to carry in that location)
>>
>>79021108
I wish a nigga would
>>
>>79019353
Thanks, Australia. I needed the rage.
>>
File: lold.jpg (98 KB, 425x300) Image search: [Google]
lold.jpg
98 KB, 425x300
>>79019825
Beautiful.
>>
John Hershey from Facebook:

"Liberals and pacifists roundly condemn the violence that took place by the fascists and the anti-fascists. They will say that using violence in the struggle against fascism, no matter the size of the threat, makes the anti-fascist a fascist. This warped sense of history and ideology in effect puts these people in the camp of the fascist enablers, seeking to appease them and reason with them using well thought out arguments and essays. It should also be noted that the tens of millions who have died in World War Two and various other military and social conflicts in the fight against fascism are in fact, not fascists for using violence to resist and defeat, when possible, the reactionaries.
To that end, what has happened on June 26th is a direct result of the rise in the number and aggression of right-wing groups. Just a few months ago, a pariah of the white nationalist movement left flyers across Sacramento directly calling for the murder of Muslim and Mexican peoples in our city. Just weeks ago, a pastor in our city called for the execution of LGBTQAI+ peoples immediately following the massacre in Orlando. About four months ago, Klansmen stabbed 3 anti-fascists in Anaheim and received no charges. Over six months ago, a pair of white nationalists fired into a crowd of Black Lives Matter protesters engaged in a public occupation in the St. Paul/Minneapolis area in Minnesota after being identified as possibly hostile by people within the camp. It is now a year since Dylan Roof murdered nine black people at a historic black church in South Carolina.
To slander those who were injured by the TWP and GSS thugs on the 26th is a slap in the face of all who have fallen victim to fascism and its mutations."
>>
>>79021460
before i click anywhere else in this site: it's satire, right?
>>
>>79021844
this, anyone to the right of bernie is a racist, sexist horrible shitlord to these people. Dangerous
>>
>>79022566
The sad thing is I honestly can't even tell anymore
>>
>>79017187
>>79017187
Yeah we had a clash happen over the weekend. Antifa burning the flag and tussling with cops and true blue crew.

They beat up random people just for taking photos and videos, not just journos but civs too
>>
>>79022530
What's fucked up is that the thing in MN he talks about was self defense. BLM had assaulted and chased those people down before they fired.
>>
>>79017997
>I don't understand
Kek, it's because leftists are deranged skinny faggots in uni and the rightists were ex skinheads from poor families.
>>
>>79016024
>Why do the police protect them?

Because our Minister of Justice's son is a member of the radical antifa and shares his believes.
>>
>>79021844
They are all masked cowards, moderates and anybody to the right is in danger when these people take to the streets we need to bring them into the public light and deal with them. The globalists want civil war to unfold in the west so they can take over.
>>
File: 1460638985426.jpg (23 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1460638985426.jpg
23 KB, 320x320
>ywn give antifas free helicopter rides
Why even live?
>>
>>79022114
>>79022133
In Hungary the police just bash their faces in for us but sadly not everywhere else is so lucky
>>
File: bang bang.jpg (12 KB, 236x322) Image search: [Google]
bang bang.jpg
12 KB, 236x322
>>79017107
remember
>>
File: E6yBVH.png (251 KB, 498x498) Image search: [Google]
E6yBVH.png
251 KB, 498x498
>>79017160
I really like that, so I made this quickly
>>
>>79023174

Not familiar with the 4 of clubs symbol, what does it represent?
>>
>>79019355
>YEAH MAN ANARACHY FUCKING RULES, NO LAWS, I CAN MURDER AND RAPE ANYONE I WANT WITH NO LEGAL PUNISHMENT
>Woah man, calling people names is just....wow, I can't even. Can you please just like....stop
>You should be ashamed
>>
File: shots twice.png (127 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
shots twice.png
127 KB, 819x1024
>>79023406
During the happening, all /pol/acks wear a 4 of clubs, if you dont have a patch tape the card so we can identify each other, security, buddy system and avoiding friendly fire.
>>
File: GN WP.png (1 MB, 1177x1242) Image search: [Google]
GN WP.png
1 MB, 1177x1242
>>79009480
Antifa is autism
>>
>>79015015
No "castle doctrine" in Minnesota. Here in Kentucky the law states that I may use deadly force against any individual who unlawfully and forcibly enters my dwelling, residence or occupied vehicle. The attacker "does not" even have to employ deadly force himself to legitimize the use of deadly force. If I'm at let's say the mall or a convenience store I can meet force with force if threatened with attack. This is the main reason why no unruly protesters turned out for the NRA / Trump rally in Louisville.
>>
>>79020010
>Tfw want to openly support Trump but it's not worth the hassle
I mean I want him to win obviously, but I'm not going to risk some fucking lunatic bricking my car because he can't handle a fucking bumper sticker for a presidential candidate.

Same applies for a MAGA hat. I want one, but I don't want fucking insane liberals/mexicans trying to jump me out of nowhere for wearing it
>>
Antifa are the most delusion fuckheads.

>He's normally more of a masochist, taking his coffee strong, short and black, hold the sugar. But today we're sitting on plush chairs in a tea room in Sydney's Queen Victoria Building, by thick drapes and a crystal chandelier. The Anarchist sips from a dainty cup painted with a red carnation. He speaks in a loud, shaky voice about smashing the state, about Hitler and imperialism and a "monopoly of violence" – utterly oblivious to the unsettling effect this has on other diners.
>He's 28 years old, with neat fingernails, unbrushed brown hair and puffy cheeks. He wants a revolution. He's gluten intolerant. He advocates the overthrow of capitalism. He's studying at the University of Sydney and expects to work in IT.

http://www.baka.com.au/national/beneath-the-black-mask-inside-australias-antifascist-antifa-groups-20160517-gox69s.html
>>
>>79020757
Here In Alaska I could shoot his ass just for being on my property.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.