[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sluts keep posting hot pictures on facebook when they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ross really nigga.webm (254 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
ross really nigga.webm
254 KB, 200x200
>Sluts keep posting hot pictures on facebook when they're single
>huge cleavages, shorts that show their asscheeks
>bikini pictures
>fap like a maniac

fast forward

>slut eventually hooks a boyfriend in
>suddenly she's all covered up in the pictures she posts
>>
>>79009015
Is there something wrong?
>>
>>79009015
You know this is /pol/ right?
>>
>fapped when he should have moved on that ass
>>
>>79009015
Another thing I've noticed about women is the amount they eat if they are single or with someone. Usually the single women watch what they eat and usually eat less. Women with someone just pig out all day with no regard.
>>
>>79009874
That's the "Oprah Effect". That is, spend all day on the couch eating Cheetos and watching Oprah and Ellen. You gotta make your bitch go out and get some sunshine, air, and exercise or you're doomed to face this.
>>
File: ANGRY SHIBE DOGGIE.jpg (84 KB, 650x963) Image search: [Google]
ANGRY SHIBE DOGGIE.jpg
84 KB, 650x963
>>79009874
its the dilemma of our time

>get /fit/ to get a gf
>girls are the worst gain goblins in the world
>>
>>79009015
How does this not make sense?
They are trying to attract a guy so they post pictures of their bodies. Once the goal is accomplished they don't need to do it anymore.
>>
>>79010167
I noticed some of them will be eating constantly, like they're always stuffing food into their face and I guess they rationalize it by "healthy snacks". Like god damn bitch you just at lunch and not even 30 minutes later you're stuffing your face again.
>>
>>79010315
i'm just angry about not getting new picture to fap to desu
>>
>>79010315
i'm just angry about not getting new pictures to fap to desu
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.