[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people like this guy so much? Especially redditors? Does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 1208x932) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 1208x932
Why do people like this guy so much? Especially redditors? Does he have any scientific accomplishments of his own? Why is he so arrogant? Doesn't he realize he's black?
>>
>>79005105
Le black science man is proof positive that both autism and euphoria transcend racial bounds.
>>
File: image.png (249 KB, 406x403) Image search: [Google]
image.png
249 KB, 406x403
>>79005105
>that conversation
>>
>>79005285
ok ._.
>>
>>79005285

._.
>>
Ok, done. I learned all of mathematics. Can I speak to the universe now? Great.
>>
>>79005105
I bet that kid already uses Reddit.
>>
File: 1463355307215.jpg (55 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1463355307215.jpg
55 KB, 567x561
>>79005105
He's a posterchild for fake quotes I guess.
>>
>>79005105
>Does he have any scientific accomplishments of his own?
none that are noteworthy.
he wrote a thesis once. that was a few decades ago. since then, he hasn't actually done any science. his job is just being the DUDE SCIENCE LMAO guy on tv, and now on the internet. kind of like bill nye.
>>
File: 1466912148950.jpg (29 KB, 402x720) Image search: [Google]
1466912148950.jpg
29 KB, 402x720
>>79005634
Black Bill Nye the black science guy?
>>
1+2=3

okay universe, reveal to me ur secrets!
>>
He's a 'science communicator' and has been shaped into a pop science personality.

>>79005634
He's had some contributing lines on several papers.
Don't think any were particularly noteworthy, but then I'm not into astrophysics.
>>
that was so fucking condescending it hurts

why on earth would you do that to a mind clearly interested in learning, what an arrogant ass
>>
>>79005105
Just black Bill Nye. Actually IMO a bit more red pilled than Bill but still on the wrong side of the ideological aisle
>>
>>79005626
Its pretty much the greatest thing about him.
>>
>>79005105
he tries to be carl sagan and ends up being a generic brand carl sagan

the original Cosmos series is far better than the new one for example
>>
Him and Billy Nye are a couple of hacks. They'll never be the next Sagan like they desperately want to be.
>>
>>79006367
I agree. I'd rather watch the original even though some of the facts in it have been proven wrong any day.
>>
File: poo_poo_platter.jpg (135 KB, 713x960) Image search: [Google]
poo_poo_platter.jpg
135 KB, 713x960
>>79005105
He's an actor who spreads lies, nihilism, misinformation, etc.
>>
>>79005105
>You will never have a pop scientist teach you math
>You will never become the best mathematician of all time
Why. Even. Live.
>>
File: image.jpg (234 KB, 700x933) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234 KB, 700x933
>>79005634
That's not a symptom of him being black that's one of him becoming a tv whore. Michio kaku hasn't done anything relevant since becoming a whore either
>>
>>79005105
Lefties believe in Rousseau's blank slate, in nurture not nature, and in propaganda being magick that remakes the world.
They think blacks are dumb because of observations if existing black dumbness.
So if we will blacks into intelligence, then an ad campaign can replace millions of years of evolution.
>>
>>79007031
africa is a shithole because our media portrays them that way, dont you understand? its systematic oppression that's why we need berner sandies to fix things man
>>
>>79006937
ok ._.
>>
Le funny spacenigger
>>
>>79006937
Kaku is the fucking worst. He's on every second program on several channels spamming the same lines on the same subject matter over and over again.
>>
>>79005105
Imagine how autistic this nigga is. Just walking on the road hearing some dumb shit and feeling the urge to correct people. "Actually, she won't 'bleed all over the podium', you see as mammals living a sedimentary lifestyle our bodies began to evolve...menopause...infertile womb...Monica Lewinski as a substitute..."

I mean he has a purpose, even though it's cringey af to us. "Cool black science guy" making science hip. Lauded by fedoras and Reddit because he makes them feel smart. Even Bill Nye only answers shit if you ask him about it. He doesn't just go to events with some dumb analogy about how we take for granted ubers because cavemen didn't exist at the same time as dinosaurs. Bill Nye even calls racism tribal loyalties.
>>
>>79008782
he really pushed le atheism=intelligence meme too
>>
>>79008327
Atleast the man doesn't have an agenda he shills for like Stephen Cuckings or Bill Cyeuck
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.