[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tl;dr how do people make money/influence politics from fake social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1dpYXE.png (439 KB, 640x624) Image search: [Google]
1dpYXE.png
439 KB, 640x624
Tl;dr how do people make money/influence politics from fake social media accounts?

So today I went to use a computer in the library and the previous user left the email logged in. There were a bunch of emails about "farming" accounts, with links to spreadsheets containing hundreds of fake social media accounts. I looked up everyone on the chain and they all are part of different "marketing" and "political campaigning" companies. I forwarded all the emails to myself on a dummy email. How are these assholes making money? Who is paying them, and why? Should I do anything with my discoveries?
>>
post a screenshot of a spreadsheet
>>
>>78999865
proof plz and I will tell you how to make the moneys
>>
>>78999865
>making these claims
>posting screenshots
>>
File: 20160627_223939.jpg (916 KB, 1741x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160627_223939.jpg
916 KB, 1741x1080
>>79001449
>>79001568
>>79001823

What a stupid thing to lie about.
>>
>>79002534
I would like to introduce you to a program called ShareX or hyperdesktop.
>>
>>79002796
>>library computer
>>
Keep digging OP, good find tb.h
>>
>>78999865
Looks like a third world job but I could be wrong, smells like Pajeet.
>>
>>79004528
Based on names, circle of white guys run the show, pajeets "farm".
>>
>>79002534
Can't do anything with this info, it just breaks down how to 'launder' the accounts behavior so that it isn't flagged by anti-spam/fraud bots from FB.

Pretty smart desu. Thanks for posting. Can you share anything else? I know a lot about this field I work in ads (blah blah I'm a piece of shit i know)
>>
>>79005091
No shit dumbass, they have several discussions on strategy. I understand what they're doing and how they're doing it, I just can't figure out how they're getting paid to do it, at least regarding ads. They're selling likes and shares, but most of it seems to be around advertisement fraud? The best I can come up with is they have other external sites setup that they link to that have ads, or they use affiliate links? Is that even profitable?

There's like 4 white guys and like 20 pajeets. Pajeet sends update email every few days giving status update on various accounts.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.