[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FELLOW AMERICANS THE TIME IS NOW WE CLAIM REVENGE FOR 1812.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: RageFace.png (19 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
RageFace.png
19 KB, 300x309
FELLOW AMERICANS

THE TIME IS NOW

WE CLAIM REVENGE FOR 1812. WITHOUT THE EU'S BACKING -- NOBODY WILL PROTECT OR SHIELD GREAT BRITAIN FROM ATTACK

THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO FINALLY GET REVENGE AGAINST THOSE FUCKING BRITS FOR ALL THEY DID TO OUR COUNTRY

WHO IS WITH ME?
>>
Fuck off before I redden your face with a slap you dopey bollox
>>
>>78997456
fuck off, Achmed.
>>
Try it faggot, we'll send over another 10 Jon Olivers to act like cunts on your national TV.
>>
>>78997962

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>78997962
no !
>>
>>78997783
Hey Ireland

How's that identity crisis your country has going right now? Having half your country owned by the E.U and the other half owned by Britain is going to literally tear your country in half.

You won't be in a position to do jack shit when we mercilessly and without fail topple the british regime.
>>
>>78997456

the autism is strong.
>>
>>78997456
The EU would be the buzzing of flies to you, they aren't a factor in any lack of action on your behalf, bitch.
>>
>>78998192
>Identity crisis
>60%
>>
>>78997962
I'd rather you burn the White House down again
>>
Gather your weapons and hide them from the scum. Soon they come.
>>
>>78997962
Nah, this insolence requires something stronger than normal, we need to send over...Russell Howard.

Oh America, you haven't seen anything yet.
>>
>>78998271

This potato nigger is right, you know.
>>
>>78997962
The ultimate weapon
>>
>>78997962
>>78998210
just burn down the white house again with the nig inside
>>
File: David Cameron.jpg (6 KB, 187x250) Image search: [Google]
David Cameron.jpg
6 KB, 187x250
>>78997962
>Try it faggot, we'll send over another 10 Jon Olivers to act like cunts on your national TV.

Hello.

My name is David Cameron.

I gambled the entire future of my country for the sake of democracy, and lost.

Unable to deal with the consequences of my mistake and the idiocy of uninformed men, I leave the mess to the next elected president going against my promise to invoke article 50 myself.

You elected me
>>
>>78997456

I don't understand this post.
>>
>>78997456
Fuck this. I say we offer the British people a chance to join our fair union. You voted for Brexit, now vote for AmericIN!!!
>>
File: veddybad.gif (246 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
veddybad.gif
246 KB, 500x375
>>78997962
YOU WOULDN'T
>>
File: bullshit.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>78998567
>I don't understand
>>78998658

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES DON'T DESERVE TO CALL YOURSELVES AMERICANS

BRITAIN INVADED OUR HOMELAND, TORE DOWN OUR GOVERNMENT, PILLAGED OUR HOUSES, RAPED OUR WOMEN, AND LITERALLY BURNED DOWN OUR HOUSES

SAY IT WITH ME

NO
TAXATION
WITHOUT
REPRESENTATION
>>
>>78998994
I'm still very proud of them separating from the EU.
>>
>>78997962
>we'll send over another 10 Jon Olivers to act like cunts on your national TV.

Try it, redcoat.

All it will take is a single Mel Gibson to send your entire country into retirement
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.