[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So for those who are religious, which religion is right? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: bible-Sunlight.jpg (95 KB, 1600x965) Image search: [Google]
bible-Sunlight.jpg
95 KB, 1600x965
So for those who are religious, which religion is right? What happens if I pick the wrong religion? Am I condemned to Hell? How can I ensure I go to Heaven?
>>
>What happens if I pick the wrong religion?

Don't pick any religion and you won't have to worry about this.

https://getfedora.org/
>>
File: lake.jpg (393 KB, 669x400) Image search: [Google]
lake.jpg
393 KB, 669x400
Pantheism is the correct religion. The Universe and its laws are equivalent to God. Learning about physics, astronomy chemistry and biology is learning about God.
>>
Heathens can still go to heaven, heretics cannot. Learn the difference.
>>
>So for those who are religious, which religion is right?
Protestant Christianity.
You go to Hell.
>Am I condemned to Hell?
Right now, absolutely.
>How can I ensure I go to Heaven?
Convert to Protestant Christianity.

You're welcome, OP.
>>
>>78993577
No one knows the answers. Anyone who claims to know for sure is delusional.
>>
>>78995402
Do you not see it or are you just not suspicious that the Bible is a well crafted tool of psychological manipulation and control?
>>
File: 1434645034818.jpg (35 KB, 420x362) Image search: [Google]
1434645034818.jpg
35 KB, 420x362
>>78993577
>which religion is right?
Worship of the One True Goddess.
You won't experience the Goddess' divine light.
>Am I condemned to Hell? How can I ensure I go to Heaven?
There is no afterlife.
>>
>>78995491
>So for those who are religious, which religion is right?

Most other Christian denoms say the same thing.

Good luck picking the right one!
>>
>>78995491
>Protestant Christianity.
Proofs?
>>
Catholicism

Depends on your situation.

Stay faithful in your duties, recieve the sacraments and last rites, let God do the rest
>>
>>78993577
Christianity (Catholicism, specifically).
>Why you can trust the Gospels:
http://www.leaderu.com/truth/1truth21.html
>Why the resurrection best fits the available evidence:
http://www.peterkreeft.com/topics-more/resurrection-evidence.htm

Only God knows.

Be a disciple of Jesus Christ. “If you continue in My word, you are truly My disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.