[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has /pol/ checked out the "Fuck Donald Trump " music video ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 650x650
It's absolutely fucking based

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

Give it a look /pol/ :)
>>
>>78991548
Yeah, let's blame the actual problem with modern western society: modern liberalism.

1965 Indonesia style purge of communists when?
>>
I'm fairly certain it's a psyop funded by Trump's campaign because everything that nog says just strengthens Trump's rhetoric
>>
>>78991548

>blame undocumented workers making less than minimum wage

Why shouldn't we blame the slave-worker class that undermines fair wage laws and erodes worker rights?
>>
>>78991548
The rich get richer because they hire undocumented workers that work for less than minimum wage meaning the rich can have greater profits

The poor get poorer because they won't work for less than minimum wage so the undocumented worked take the jobs they're supposed to do.

ITS QUITE LITERALLY THAT SIMPLE
>>
File: 1466792379074.png (423 KB, 558x513) Image search: [Google]
1466792379074.png
423 KB, 558x513
those are some weak rhymes tbqh pham
>>
>>78991548
>Illegal migrants make less than minimum wage
>Places hire them because cheaper
>I now no longer have a job
The shit they do is what our kids should be doing in high school.
Also
>1 post by this ID
Kill yourself OP. Saged
>>
>>78991548
>1 post
Reply to me, OP.

Sage until OP replies to me.
>>
>>78993045

Sup ?
>>
>>78993151
Didn't expect that
>>
The rich are getting richer, but the poor really aren't getting poorer. People try to twist the numbers and try and say "even though by every concrete metric the income, quality of life, access to quality products and services is stable or slightly up, the 'REAL' income of the bottom 90% is down" all they're really doing is whining that the average person doesn't get proportional access to the growing market power. But everyone reaps the benefits of a growing market. And while social welfare programs to redistribute wealth via taxation to maintain standards of living and healthy labor force growth for all might be a worthy topic of debate, redistribution of market power out of the hands of people who have demonstrated ability to grow the market with their investment decisions into the hands of average people with a poor understanding of market forces just because you find the existence of Yachts distasteful is most certainly not.

The loss of manufacturing jobs is an new economic reality (caused by technology and changes in the world structure) which will take some adjusting (which is already well underway). The housing crisis and the continuing fall-out that gates younger generations from accruing equity was caused by toxic incentives. The "income inequality" crisis is impotent jealousy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.