[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pozentration Camps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: dachauSSgate1945e.jpg (93 KB, 484x341) Image search: [Google]
dachauSSgate1945e.jpg
93 KB, 484x341
Okay pol, so I'm going on a college tour of Europe and one of the mandatory (believe me, I tried to escape) stops is at Dachau. The "concentration camp" in Germany.

Red pill me on Dachau.
Also, what should I expect to see there?
>>
Please respond Senpais. I need help.
>>
>>78990540
Looks like there's too many happenings for your thread to succeed friendo. bump
>>
you'll see some fake Jew propaganda, not to different from everything else in the world
>>
>>78990540
Lots of people died. Majority were not Jews
Majority died from typhus, starvation, and a host of other ills that pervaded as the German situation collapsed towards the end of the war.

Expect to hear how evil whites are.

What you should do is repeatedly bring up how Communists, homosexuals, political dissidents, as well as actual criminals were sent to these camps every time "Jews" and "antisemitism" are mentioned to your group.
>>
>>78991620
Damn it Brexit. I love you, but nothing else is relevant now.
>>
>>78990540
Don't know what is there now, I saw the place 22 years ago. Since then it has been reworked, I think about 2003. There was plenty still standing to give one a real feel for it. The only place I have seen that gave me a similar feeling of awe was the Gettysburg battlefield.

If you have any interest in history, you will find it to be a unique and powerful experience. If I were you I would read about the history of the place and some of the notables who were kept there before you go.
>>
>>78991888
And no, you won't hear any of that shit. Be respectful.
>>
>>78991888
Sweet trips
>>78993131
Shill
>>
File: image.png (150 KB, 400x322) Image search: [Google]
image.png
150 KB, 400x322
>>78990540
Thought I was answering someone with a mind. Excuse me, my mistake.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.