[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that this guy will be sent by God to purge this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Daily reminder that this guy will be sent by God to purge this gay Earth.

He's the good guy
>>
File: 1410899335302.jpg (94 KB, 321x750) Image search: [Google]
1410899335302.jpg
94 KB, 321x750
you mean pestilencefu
>>
>>78990389
If you believe Jewish myths.
>>
>>78990478
weeaboo get out ree
>>
>I looked, and I beheld a pale horse, and his name who sat upon it was Death, and all of hell followed him.

If all the armies of hell are following him around, he doesn't sound like a very good guy
>>
>>78990694

>Hades followed him

Like I said, come to claim the lives of those who will reap naught but Hell
>>
Going by the Bible who is the anti-christ likely to be? A person who is alive today? A Jew? A Muslim? Tell me your speculations
>>
>>78990389
That's not a pale horse.
>>
>>78991980
Going by the bible of ISIS, the Quran, the end of days approaches when there is social and political turmoil in egypt, iran, and syria, and then a leader called "The Dajjal" will arise who is the antichrist.

Jesus Christ will then return and defeat him at the final battle in syria.

https://youtu.be/GiqrF5tDXqg

>The Dajjal
>The Donald

Trump is the antichrist
>>
>>78990478
This.
>>
>>78990478
Ebola-chan obviously wasn't one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

She only managed to kill 10,000 coons and lost her power the moment /pol/ wasn't literally making hourly blood sacrifices in her name.
>>
>>78990389
Daily reminder, magic isn't real you fucking retard.
>>
>>78990389
>taking religion seriously and not as a useful metaphor to purge jewish degeneracy
>>
>not praising kek
REPENT
>>
>>78991980
It was Nero Caesar.
>>
>>78990389
what the fuck is this, Lord of the Rings? its only fiction mate it can't hurt you....
>>
>>78991980
>Going by the Harry Potter books, who is Voldemort likely to be? A person who is alive today? A Jew? A Muslim? Tell me your speculations
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.