[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/, as we all know, siring as many children as possible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: family.jpg (198 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
family.jpg
198 KB, 1000x667
So /pol/, as we all know, siring as many children as possible is the purpose to your life.

What is the best method of achieving this goal?

Seriously, ever since I realised this about life, it's all I want to do. Preferably I would fuck as many women as possible, to spread my genetics around. But if I will still happily sire many children by one woman if the opportunity presents itself.
>>
File: 8.jpg (334 KB, 1280x866) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
334 KB, 1280x866
Religion
>>
File: 1.jpg (292 KB, 1057x1024) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
292 KB, 1057x1024
or become Palin
>>
My genetics are shit and I have like three diseases.

I really shouldn't.
>>
>>78987192
get a good job, and find a woman who wants at least 4 kids
>>
File: superdad.jpg (99 KB, 634x429) Image search: [Google]
superdad.jpg
99 KB, 634x429
>>78987299
>>78987326
Hm. Maybe you're right. Maybe I should become Christian.

>>78987398
Well it's your biological purpose to do so. Or you could throw your genetics away. The genetics that every single one of your ancestors has fought their life to preserve. Your choice though.

>>78987440
You might be right. Then again, you see a lot of these parents of many kids who are benefits scroungers and the state just pays for every kid. So maybe that's a good option?

Although this guy that I just found (pic) actually worked to support his kids. Good on him I guess. But then again if the state is going to pay for it then what's the point in working for it.
>>
>>78987912
>Maybe
>Maybe
>Might
>Then again
>Maybe
>Although
>I guess
>then again

You have the least confident prose I've ever seen.
>>
>>78987912
>Or you could throw your genetics away. The genetics that every single one of your ancestors has fought their life to preserve. Your choice though.

It's going to happen eventually either way. Sooner or later some descendant of mine wouldn't reproduce.

Plus, I'd imagine hundreds of millenia old genetic lines die out every day. It's hardly something noteworthy.
>>
File: arnold.jpg (86 KB, 1633x1225) Image search: [Google]
arnold.jpg
86 KB, 1633x1225
>>78988183
True. I'm weighing up options.

I think another of my desires in life is to become a testosterone fuelled alpha male, like Arnold. That would be the best for attracting women and giving me the most powerful, healthy, virile sperm I suppose.

But then maybe that's not the best way to sire so many children. True Arnold had 5, which is a lot. But perhaps the best way is to just focus all of your time and energy on having more children, instead of other stuff.
>>
>>78988429
Have some fucking testicles my friend. If you're not going to reproduce you may as well stick a bullet in your head right now.
>>
File: 1422022840765.jpg (259 KB, 393x829) Image search: [Google]
1422022840765.jpg
259 KB, 393x829
>mfw I get told I need to reproduce
>>
>>78989491
You only "need" to in the sense that it's your biological function. It's the whole reason why you even exist in the first place. But you don't "need" to legally, or morally, or whatever the fuck else.
>>
>Go to sperm bank
>Wank
>Hundreds of children
>>
>>78990577
You need to reproduce because Islam. This is a moral imperative.
>>
File: JU5T.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
JU5T.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>>78991607

>tfw I literally did and they said my sperm isn't resistant to getting frozen
>tfw being literally Hitler's dream
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.