[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say hello to Britain's next prime minister. Someone who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Say hello to Britain's next prime minister. Someone who wants amnesty for illegals. A policy not even the last Labour government supported.
>>
JUST
>>
File: EU poster.jpg (60 KB, 640x412) Image search: [Google]
EU poster.jpg
60 KB, 640x412
EU poster, now banned
>>
File: 1466922976700.png (111 KB, 1026x1234) Image search: [Google]
1466922976700.png
111 KB, 1026x1234
>>78983397

lol looks like you're not out of the woods yet

RIP Britcucks
>>
Just do it senpai

close the door and deal with what you have

you have to compromise to get anything done and closing the border from more people entering is priority #1. If letting the illegals stay will get the border closed then I say go for it
>>
you've got a long way to go, bongbros.
Don't let the fact that anime didn't become real yet put you down.
Literally the enemy's only retort right now is WELL THE NIGGERS DIDNT DISAPPEAR HUH HUH HUH SEE HUH.

The internationalists are hurt, and want to demoralize you rather than admit they are scared of growing nationalism.
>>
File: pleb.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pleb.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
God help us
>>
>>78983397
why not Farage for PM?
>>
>>78983397
nobody will vote for him now
>>
>>78986088
He didn't get into parliament at the last election.
>>
>>78985544
This. This is only the beginning
>>
>Britain's most based man
>>
>>78986198
meant for
>>78985900
>>
>>78985900
This. I don't understand why he doesn't go for it. They basically voted for him with the referendum, not this fuck.
>>
>>78986825
>>78985900

Firstly hes not in the party that currently is currently in power and secondly his party only holds one seat (even though they got 13% of the vote) and that seat isn't his.
>>
>>78988068

>currently is currently in power

I have no idea why i wrote that twice, disregard one.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.