[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>potatonigger >ira >car bomber >leprechaun >ginger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: irishnazi.jpg (4 KB, 250x159) Image search: [Google]
irishnazi.jpg
4 KB, 250x159
>potatonigger
>ira
>car bomber
>leprechaun
>ginger
>taig mick fenian

It doesn't bother me that you are so butthurt, I actually enjoy it, it makes me laugh. I like bein me :)
>>
>>78975084
What's the point of this thread?
>>
>>78975238
someone triggered some autistic potato poster now hes flooding the catalog with his tantrum
>>
>>78975084

why does it bother them so much anyways
>>
>>78975084
Go back to your bog and drown in it!
>>
>>78975084
>butthurt

It seems to me like the rest of the world forgot about you a while ago but you keep going
>>
>>78975491
again pathetic

>>78975238
bullying doesn't work
>>
File: PG222s08.jpg (94 KB, 360x446) Image search: [Google]
PG222s08.jpg
94 KB, 360x446
>>78975084
Take your pick, tater tot.
>>
>>78975084
I met CIA in Dublin on Christmas Eve. You jelly?

He didn't say I was a big guy ;_;
>>
>>78975735
>blocks out his face

ugly guy detected
>>
>>78975735
Good job. I followed him through a mens clothing shop. He ran away from me.
>>
>>78975831
WRONG! my mom says I'm handsome

But seriously. Ireland was amazing. Keep on keeping on Irishbro
>>
>>78975682
I'm proud of that. and writer of this song is from my town of Tralee.

we work harder than Mexicans and have good sense of humour

https://youtu.be/uNIkBfj0zys
>>
>>78975857
HA I think I've chatted with you before on here actually. Unless following CIA through a clothing shop is a common occurrence
>>
>>78975954
Ireland- Where memes come true.
>>
>>78975954
Thanks mate :) youre mom was prob right no homo

maga!
>>
>>78976048
Probably me. Thank you for giving me (You)s. I spammed it when it happened and was ignored. This was at the height of the CIA meme. Felt bad.
>>
>>78976164
one more (You) before I bail.

Keep staying based Irishbros. Fuck england
>>
>>78975337

boom
>>
>>78975084
you have 1 whole minute to name 3 major contributions of the Irish to the human race at large.

>yfw
>>
It's not butthurt, I actually hate you
You went from IRA and being great to being a leftist shithole that loves shitskins and your women can't get enough nigger cum
You shit on the northern Irish despite the fact that they are the only ones in the isles actually telling the muzzies to get fucked
Ireland died in the 70's and it will never come back
You don't deserve your beautiful land any longer
>>
>>78975084
I think of late, your nation is more famous for being the favorite proxy for hillary shilling.

Good job, potato. Amazing contribution
>>
File: nice man with child.jpg (16 KB, 220x210) Image search: [Google]
nice man with child.jpg
16 KB, 220x210
>>78975084
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.