[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /pol/ think of Ethiopians?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: ethiopia-map.jpg (334 KB, 1000x870) Image search: [Google]
ethiopia-map.jpg
334 KB, 1000x870
what does /pol/ think of Ethiopians?
>>
>>78971678
Who?
>>
They're hardworkers, despise race-mixing, and are devout orthodox christians. fine by me
>>
File: veganist.png (138 KB, 599x396) Image search: [Google]
veganist.png
138 KB, 599x396
Their food is fucking tasty.
>>
>>78971678
why do they not have access to the sea?
what even is there in "Djibouti" or Eritrea stopping them?
>>
>>78971678
Good cheek bones
>>
>>78971678

They're Orthodox Christians so they're okay. They're not Eastern Orthodox but they're close enough. Africans are always going to do things their own way so we can be a little more forgiving towards them.
>>
>>78971997

Eritrea stopped them for 25 years. Maybe when they get their economy fixed they'll give Djibouti a go.
>>
Not as bad as other Africans.

They seem to hold themselves to a higher standard. Still poor as and corrupted as fuck. But nowhere near as violent as what we've come to expect.

And compare them to their neighbours who are all complete shithole thanks to islam, Ethiopia are like the Switzerland of Africa.
>>
One of my students was Ethiopian, his mom was single and fucking smoking hot, but I'm a simple beta male with simple tastes
>>
>>78971678
Secretly Italian. Or was that the other way round?
>>
>>78971678
Sounds like a good place until you realise where is
>>
>>78971678
Another niggernest featuring people too stupid to even feed themselves.fuck em.
>>
>>78973115
This is communisms fault actually, Ethiopia was as advanced as some parts of the Middle East
>>
>>78972111
>they'll give Djibouti a go.
kek
>>
>>78973650
If they need an excuse to find a way to not starve theyre even more pointless than i thought.
>>
>>78971855
I came here to post exactly this. Worked with one for 10 years.
>>
File: 1466901657356.png (156 KB, 451x387) Image search: [Google]
1466901657356.png
156 KB, 451x387
Brazil
reality:
>one of the largest contingents of Italians and white people outside Europe only behind the US
/pol/'s view:
>monkey country

Ethiopia
/pol/'s view:
>hardworking advanced honorary italians
reality:
>monkey country
>>
>>78974020

Good luck with the Olympics. It'd be a shame if you made an ass of yourself before the entire world.
>>
>>78974020
>White people.
>Outside of Europe.
Top bait.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.