[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you know?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Stöwer_Titanic.jpg (73 KB, 640x438) Image search: [Google]
Stöwer_Titanic.jpg
73 KB, 640x438
Did you know that the Titanic did NOT sink? The ship that sank was in fact Titanic's sister ship Olympic, disguised as Titanic, as an insurance scam by her owners, the International Mercantile Marine Group, controlled by American financier J.P. Morgan that had acquired the White Star Line in 1902.

It's a little known fact despite being one of the biggest coverups in modern human history.
>>
The titanic sank because it had onboard a mythical japanese katana that accidentally shifted in cargo and it was so sharp that it sliced through the hull exposing it to the sea.
>>
>>78964971
The last time the japs sank a ship they got their asses nuked
>>
>>78965176
Yeah, and? This happened before that.
>>
Okay now stay with me cause this is crazy ass conspiracy but I think the Titanic actually sank because it hit a giant floating piece of ice and subsequently filled with a bunch of water.
>>
Sorry, all
It was actually the Titanic's brother ship from a different father-- Tyronius
>>
>>78965488

I mean if it's so fucking big, big enough to sink the titanic, you don't think anyone wouldn't spot it?

They don't exactly pick anyone just at random to command these things, especially a luxary liner
>>
>>78965488
The OP is talking about some disproved conspiracy theory that the damaged sister ship Olympia was "switched" with the real Titanic then sunk so they could get insurance money on the damaged ship that was now sunk.
>>
Ice can't cut steel beams.
>>
Reminder that

iceBERG
>>
>>78965944
The ice didn't actually cut into the ship, it forced the plates to buckle and come apart at the rivets thus letting water flow in.
>>
>>78965660

There is a documentary on Netflix about that. They couldn't see because the weather at the location caused a Mirage type effect. Basically it was the opposite of a mirage in a desert. They couldn't see shit because the weather fucked them up.

>>78964425

You are full of shit. That theory was disproven. The product number on the propellers match titanic, not Olympic.
>>
File: tinfoil.jpg (11 KB, 236x282) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil.jpg
11 KB, 236x282
>>78964425
Sure m8.
>>
>>78967918
>le tinfoil hat joke
>posting on an unirionic "jews control the world" imageboard
>>
bullshit cos a brit got tits an it was realz
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.