[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/tards makes generalizations about jews, blacks, women,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: fat-nazi.jpg (23 KB, 423x267) Image search: [Google]
fat-nazi.jpg
23 KB, 423x267
>/pol/tards makes generalizations about jews, blacks, women, liberals, muslims, redditors, homosexuals and leftists all the time
>gets mad when someone makes a generalization about males, white people, Trump supporters, conservatives, nationalists and /pol/-users
explain
>>
File: 8cc.png (317 KB, 1997x836) Image search: [Google]
8cc.png
317 KB, 1997x836
>>78940839

fuck off sweden and suck more black dicks all swedes are cucks
>>
>>78940839
You already know the answer.
>>
>explain
nothing to explain
this place is an echo chamber
>>
>>78941272
Just like your mom's vagina
>>
>>78940839
Because the majority of /pol/tards are all white trump supporting nationalist conservatives, duh. It's not their fault they're failures, it's the other.
>>
>>78940839
>>
>>78940839
Well we could explain it the way social justice does, and present the fact that white men are often denied equal access to education and career opportunities, have been found to be the most derided group in most first world countries, as well as frequently hunted and slaughtered in third world ones. We can present the fact that in modern discourse, discrimination and hate speech towards white men is excused as permissible on the grounds that the "right people" are doing it to the "wrong people".
Given this data, it seems only fair that we should be permitted to "punch up" so to speak. To have our moment to finally speak out against others who work so tirelessly against our interests to benefit their own, and to perhaps have some well earned peace and quiet on what supposedly makes us so dreadful.

But we're not social justice warriors, we don't need any favours, so instead let's just agree that it's because we're literally, objectively better than anyone else.
>>
>>78941622
>white men
>denied access to opportunities in the first world

holy shit bro if you didn't get into college but a black dude did it's because he was smarter than you. if you didn't get that job but a brown dude did it's because he was willing to work the same hours for less pay.

you're a failure because you're a failure, not because of non-whites.
>>
>>78941917
You're right.
Like I said, I don't need sympathy or people making excuses for me. The bar IS, objectively, lower for those people, but to suggest that it's holding me back would suggest that I'm weak enough to be held back in the first place.

OP's trying to play a game, and I flipped the script on him.
>>
File: yGOjVyu.png (62 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
yGOjVyu.png
62 KB, 500x306
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 1168x339) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 1168x339
>>78941917
Can I join you in that fantasy universe where colleges only accept students based on merit and not institutional racism?
>>
File: 1384313751020.gif (3 MB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
1384313751020.gif
3 MB, 220x165
>>78942697
https://www.aamc.org/download/321540/data/factstableb5.pdf
>like 5k black folk
>like 50k white folk

All these whites being institutionally discriminated against.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.