[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/26/us/br awl-at-california-rally/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/26/us/brawl-at-california-rally/index.html

>The TWP called off its rally and a group of counter-protesters remained on the scene for about an hour

You know what people call it when you run from a fight and your opponent remains on the battlefield? Losing.

Why the fuck is /pol/ always so proud to be on the losing side? The Confederacy lost. Nazi Germany lost. These faggots in Sacramento lost. What kind of mental gymnastics does it take to see these humiliations, these failures, and think "Yeah, I want to be part of that, they know what they're doing"? Are you guys just committed to defeat?
>>
their goal was publicity and they've received afuckton of it in addition to hospitalizing a number of commie thugs

decent b8 though
>>
Outnumbered 8-10 to 1, so the outcome isn't surprising. The side that wins isn't always the side that's right. It doesn't take mental gymnastics to hold true to your values even when they're unpopular. Actually, it might for someone like you. Nice b8
>>
File: master race BTFO.jpg-large.jpg (401 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
master race BTFO.jpg-large.jpg
401 KB, 2048x1152
>>78932811
>The side that wins isn't always the side that's right

Your side's claim is that you're somehow superior, that you're the master race. Therefore, losing is persuasive evidence that your claim to superiority is factually incorrect.

Stay pleb, faggot.
>>
>>78933055
1: I don't believe in racial superiority, just differences. I never said I was on their side.

2: No one group is superior enough to win 10-1 in this way.

You're an impotent cunt that tries to live vicariously through people that deny others their 1st amendment rights. Or a master ruseman.
>>
File: 1458260616977.jpg (23 KB, 389x427) Image search: [Google]
1458260616977.jpg
23 KB, 389x427
>>78933055
>Master race meme
>>
>>78932811

> The side that wins isn't always the side that's right.

The side that decides who's right is the side that's left.
>>
>>78933055
That's like saying "the superior strategist/tactician/what-have-you" Always prevails. Life isn't that clean. David v goliath etc
>>
File: master race.jpg (117 KB, 1019x675) Image search: [Google]
master race.jpg
117 KB, 1019x675
>>78933715
>We're superior, even though we keep fucking losing time and again.

Your consistent failures suggests that superiority is nothing more than a masturbatory fantasy.
>>
Nazi's put 6 of them in the hospital
>>
>>78934134
No response to my rebuttal? Just looking to get some ad-homs in, I guess.
>>
>>78934134
Who'd have thought that the side that is infiltrated by (((traitors))) would lose, huh?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.