[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hardly anybody wants to speak at Trump's convention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 917876.png (287 KB, 600x440) Image search: [Google]
917876.png
287 KB, 600x440
What a great candidate you guys have.

>With the convention less than a month away, POLITICO contacted more than 50 prominent governors, senators and House members to gauge their interest in speaking. Only a few said they were open to it, and everyone else said they weren’t planning on it, didn’t want to, or weren’t going to Cleveland at all — or simply didn’t respond.

>The widespread lack of interest, Republicans say, boils down to one thing: the growing consensus that it’s best to steer clear of Trump.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/hardly-anybody-wants-to-speak-at-trumps-convention-224815#ixzz4Cn5Mtivr
>>
Everyone is just going to try to stay quiet and distance themselves until he loses. Then next year regroup.

The reason is that if they play ball this year, since he'll lose anyways, it'll cost them in the following election where the republicans will want to distance themselves from their history with trump.
>>
File: fucked ivanka in ass.png (280 KB, 479x412) Image search: [Google]
fucked ivanka in ass.png
280 KB, 479x412
Trump's a fucking cuck.
>>
>>78929668
Why can't they all just band together and ask for a better candidate?
>>
>>78929453
You've proven that the political class is devoid of legitimacy as they refuse to represent the will of the people.
You're showing that Trump is the only real representative of a large portion of the US population.
>>
>>78929453
Good. Those fuckers are getting in the way.
>>
>>78929668
>it'll cost them in the following election where the republicans will want to distance themselves from their history with trump.

Perhaps the politicians, not many of the people.

People are not just going to alter their world view because politicians disagree with them.
There is a large portion of the Republican base or even the general population that is against globalism, against NAFTA, against the TPP against the TTIP, against open borders, against rapefugees and so on.

Even if the media, elites and the politicians will successfully slander Trump and his campaign to cost him the elections, these ideas will not die.
>>
>>78929891
It would rip the party apart, since the voters overwhelming voted Trump. Whomever they brought on next couldn't win either, and the damage they'd do internally would be greater. So better to just wait it out until the next election.

I honestly don't think a Republican will ever get in again though. They just can't bring reasonable candidates that appeal to the swing and moderate voters, because in order to get past the primary you have to be extremely right leaning and touch on a lot of points that are sensitive to moderates as well as lefts.
>>
>the political establishment cronies don't want anything to do with Trump, who will end their gravy train ride of tyranny when he becomes president
I'm shocked I tell you
>>
>>78930260
Yeah, the politicians.

We can't get a Republican in if the moderates and swing voters think the guy hates women and minorities. Can meme about it all we want here on /pol/, but, that's ruins our chances of winning.

They can be tough on immigration, and lose SOME of the minority vote, but not basically all of it. There just aren't that many white people left.
>>
>>78929891
Because the party has already announced that they'd rather have Hillary than Trump.

This is my favorite thing ever in politics that has happened in my lifetime.
>>
>Politico

lol, it's about as reliable as buzzfeed
>>
>>78930260
>There is a large portion of the Republican base or even the general population that is against globalism,

I don't know that that's so much true as much as they've been against the complete mismanagement of the transition. If everything ran smooth, we would be happy about it.
>>
>>78930428
I think some of them are legit conflicted, but I think they'd still rather have a Republican win. I think a lot of them are nervous about if Trump did win though.

The good thing about Hillary is while she gives lots of left leaning lip service, she's in so many peoples pockets she won't be able to make a significant change for the liberals. She'll let them down just like Obama did - although I think their hopes are lower for her than Obama.
>>
File: 1465412513561.gif (413 KB, 277x229) Image search: [Google]
1465412513561.gif
413 KB, 277x229
>>78929916
Although $hillary is already creating jobs with all of these paid $hills the rest of us aren't being convinced or converted in the least bit. Hillary's diet of puppies and newborns gives her much strength but once the debates come she will be cut down to size. For anyone who still thinks Killary is a viable option even though she swayed a jury to believe a 12 year old had rape fantasies and tempted the 41 year old with what he thought was consensual sex take a look at John Ashe the latest "accidental death" of someone who stood to damage the Clinton name. His barbell fell onto his neck while doing a routine low weight high rep workout... the same day he was going to testify...
>>
>>78930653
I don't mind if they have the sense to know that they're going to have to drive a hard bargain with Trump to represent whatever their interests are.

But the question is if they'll negotiate effectively for mutual benefit or just be worthless dead weight.
>>
>>78929916
>he's your goy!
>>
>>78930554
>I don't know that that's so much true as much as they've been against the complete mismanagement of the transition.

In what way was it mismanaged? There is no way to make it smooth as Blacks and Arabs as well as Muslims from all kinds are naturally more violent, naturally less productive and are not tolerant to "white" (read: your) culture. There is no smooth way to subjugate you to their will...
>>
>>78930398
And the sad part is that normal people will swear up and down all day long that politicians are all liars and you can't trust them, then turn around and take what they say at face value no questions asked.
>>
>>78930767
Ashe wasn't going to testify against Hillary. That is a myth, probably made up here.

You swallowed it whole, though.
>>
File: 1465393366876.jpg (226 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1465393366876.jpg
226 KB, 800x800
>>78930767
Excuse me, but where exactly did I write "testify against Hillary". I chose my phrasing carefully when I wrote "stood to damage the Clinton name". What that means is the Clinton name was going to be implicated while he was testifying against another entity. So as I choose my words again just as carefully. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>78930409
>there just aren't that many white people left
1) Yes, there are.
2) If that was the truth, then the only recourse would be to fight for self-determination by whatever means necessary.
>>
File: 1465420277793.jpg (399 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1465420277793.jpg
399 KB, 2000x3000
>>78931747
see
>>78932332
As I screwed up my reply tag.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.