[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw tumblords rejects me for being white >tfw /pol/ regects
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: keanu-reeves.jpg (127 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
keanu-reeves.jpg
127 KB, 1280x1024
>tfw tumblords rejects me for being white
>tfw /pol/ regects me for being jew (and there for not white)
>tfw jews reject me for having a gentile mother
>tfw everyone assumes im middle eastern/hispanic/south pacific/etc.

Who racially ambiguous on /pol/? What do you tell people when they ask your ethnicity? Pic related. What i look like if i was 20% handsomer.
>>
If you have a gentile mother you arent a jew goyim
>>
File: myph4.jpg (39 KB, 767x766) Image search: [Google]
myph4.jpg
39 KB, 767x766
i am mongol or witto ?
>>
>>78925855
I reject keanu because he's an immortal.
>>
You're a kike.

If you help us take down NWO you will get amnesty and shekels, otherwise you go in oven.
>>
>>78926007
C O M A R
>>
>>78926007
>coward
>>78926288
>>
>>78925855
IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY JEWISH, THEN YOUR BROTHERS ARE THE ARABS AND THE OTHERS CLOSE TO YOU IN THE SOUTH.

Case closed man.
>>
>>78925855
I know that feeling dude. My father was white but my mother was half black, half white and half Italian
I'm not sure where my race loyalties lie
>>
File: untermensch.jpg (35 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
untermensch.jpg
35 KB, 500x396
>>78926007
>>
>>78926899
Stfu idiot you are basically white. Fucking imbeciles whining about things that are trivial.
>>
>>78926549
çomar anandır anadolu zombisi seni, beni o yörük köylü babanla bir mi sandın :d defol ananı sikerim
>>
>>78925855
>jew

There's your problem
>>
>>78926007
your are what arabs+iranians+armenian mixed together
>>
>>78927137
Yeah, I have to deal with racist fucks like you all the time
>>
Get rid of that beard for starters
>>
SUCH A IDIOT EUROPEAN

this man is french :d this is bait, Your stupidity is going how certain LMAO
>>78927268
>>78927056
>>
Jew reporting in. Arabs sometimes mistake me for one of their own, Caucasians are always weary around me, Asian women seem naturally attracted to me and Blacks are inherently subordinate. What it's like to be a Jew without common folk knowing that you are a jew is hard to explain. Life seems easier. What's funny is that women here can't even pick up on it when they're sucking on my circumcised dick. Perhaps they're just used to Muslim dick already.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 350x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 350x335
>>
>>78925855
Jesus Christ will accept you.
>>
File: mischling_nazis.jpg (494 KB, 1602x1962) Image search: [Google]
mischling_nazis.jpg
494 KB, 1602x1962
>>78925855
Welcome to the Mischling Death Squads, faggot. Embrace your inner Aryan, and start betraying your kike genes.
>>
>>78926280
based nips greatest ally
>>
File: s.png (835 KB, 1023x692) Image search: [Google]
s.png
835 KB, 1023x692
>>78925855
I'm swedish. Family research shows we have roots back at least 1000 years. Vikings didn't keep records so we can't go further back.

It's heartbreaking that 3 of my sisters have brown boyfriends, two of them have halfbrown children and both my cousins have black boyfriends.

I wish I were joking. Please help.
>>
File: OfficeSpace_184Pyxurz.jpg (168 KB, 1600x1213) Image search: [Google]
OfficeSpace_184Pyxurz.jpg
168 KB, 1600x1213
>>78925855
I give entertainers a pass, no matter what you suffer from. Be it being a Jew, liberal, wife beater, etc. You entertain me and it's understandable that you can't defy the gods of Hollywood by having your own opinions.
>>
>>78925855
This is why race mixing is bad. In the end you loose all culture and notion of self. Rather than being accepted by everyone you are accepted by noone
>>
>>78931125
dude sweden is fucked jump ship, and kill your family first
>>
>>78925855
Keanu is a bloody vampire, same for putin.
>>
>>78925855
Makes you wanna burn the whole world down, innit?
This is why racemixing is degenerate, heretical, and forbidden.
But nobody listens to logic because
>muh feefees
>>
>>78925855

>tfw jews reject me for having a gentile mother

Got good news for you m8, you ain't Jewish if your mother wasn't.

Unless you for some other worldly reason beyond my ability to fathom are consentually Jewish, then kill yourself.
>>
>>78927481
I shave evryday for this reason
>>
>>78930668
Thank you. Made my day.
>>
I'm a mutt of everything West and East European -- even some Asian. But people think I look like a Mexican or some other Latin American. I just tell people I'm Russian, since I grew up in Moscow.
>>
>>78934341
Went to hebrew school. Havent been back to synagogue since confirmation. Sometimes think about being a Catholic like my moms side or just converting to Mormonism like my gf. Technically i was suppose to convert since my ma is a goy but we just lied and made a hebrew name on the drive over to the first class.
>>
>>78926007
get your horse and declare a khanate, my mongol brother.
>>
I feel this lad, I have a very strong German last name, and have traced large parts of my ancestry along with taking the DNA test to reveal I have nothing but European blood, excluding less than 1 percent from asia and middle east. Yet I am constantly joked as not white by people because I have rather tan skin. My friends sometimes like to joke that I am an Israeli because I have such tan skin and blue eyes. It hurts lad
>>
>>78925855
I get the same shit op, except I'm half Italian half Acadien. People think I'm anything and everything, but it's mostly because they couldn't see the difference between a Dane and an Irishman. They're just stupid goys.
>>
>native
>sikh
>jew
>french

I can't say nigger so I'm white.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.