[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Trump a liberal plot to destroy the GOP?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: donald-trump-grow-up.jpg (55 KB, 920x537) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-grow-up.jpg
55 KB, 920x537
This may sound batshit crazy, but the more I think about it the more I worry this is what's actually going on. Liberals really, really want Hillary to get into office but she's an ice cold bitch. Under normal circumstances there's no way she could win. But with Trump acting like a retarded school boy and tanking the GOP, it's going to give her the win they always wanted.

Is that why he was allowed to get this far in the first place? He doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of actually winning so why the hell else would they?
>>
>>78923637
Wasn't Trump was one of shillarys biggest financial backers when she was running against Obama?
>>
>>78923637
Actually not. I mean Rubio,Cruz,Bush would have had enough trouble winning the electoral college. The GOP can no longer win with the super religious type candidate. A guy like Trump puts Michigan,PA Wisconsin,Maine in play. The GOP should be thanking him for expanding their otherwise dead party. What other gop candidate would put PA and Michigan in play?
>>
>>78923991
Yeah he was... This is some freaky shit.
>>
>>78923637
I wouldn't be surprised really
>>
>>78923637
>>78923991
>>78924190
shills, shilling shills
Oh no, i now shill for Hill.
You guys are pathetic
>0.10 etc.
>>
>>78924153
I'm sure they could have found someone who's more appealing to the middle than Cruz or Rubio but not a clown like Trump. This whole thing is fishy.
>>
>>78924376
I mean. Trump makes sense for the GOP. Nearly 14 million people voted for him in the primaries, and he would have had 5 million more if he wasn't going against 10 candidates, and if the nomination wasn't sealed a month early. I mean, Trump revitalizes this party. They can't be the super religious party anymore. Cruz, and Bush just won't work. I mean, Trump happened at the right time, just like Obama did in 2008.
>>
>>78923637

>Is Trump a liberal plot to destroy the GOP?

Obviously.

Also, the Moon landing was faked and Earth is actually flat.
>>
Trump donated to Cruz. Your point?
>>
File: 1454608638723.gif (1021 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1454608638723.gif
1021 KB, 500x484
>>78923637
>consistent on most issues for 40 years
>IS TRUMP A LIBERAL PLOT TO DESTROY THE GOP?
Yes, it was a plot concocted in 1976. It's only now coming to fruition
>>
>>78924603
Too religious. See what happened to Romney. They can't be that party anymore. They need to expand the states they can win. Whether you think he is a clown or right, he is tied in PA right now, a state that hasn't gone red since 1988. Rubio or Cruz wouldn't have a shot there.
>>
>>78924685
You take that back about the moon-landing.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.