[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Live in Houston 3rd Ward (like 85% black area) >having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1083e1_1619358.jpg (110 KB, 838x983) Image search: [Google]
1083e1_1619358.jpg
110 KB, 838x983
>Live in Houston 3rd Ward (like 85% black area)
>having a morning bike ride and accidentally end up in sketchy area
>decide to turn around and head back to civilization
>calmly riding down a road between a warehouse and a ditch when a basketball american turns the corner
>glance at him as I'm approaching doesn't seem like a threat
>as we're passing each other he lurches at me
>flinch hard and speed up as he starts laughing
>glance back at him and give a forced smile
>"g, good one, ha ha..."

:(
why do they do these things? not the first time something like that has happened to me since I moved here.
>>
>>78922918
Niggers nig man.
>Highschool
>Walking with friends
>Skinny nigger with dreads that looks like the Cinnamon guy from the Applejack commercials jumps at me
>Flinch hard as fuck
>He and his ape friends laugh
>I was bigger than this nigger and probably could have fucked him up
I don't know why they thing that shit is so funny.
>>
File: 1466268601353.jpg (71 KB, 600x585) Image search: [Google]
1466268601353.jpg
71 KB, 600x585
>>78922918
>Houston
>Not carrying a gun

C'mon anon.
>>
>>78922918
Why did you move there? Are you going to UH or something? I worked off Cullen, and thought I was going to get carjacked everyday. I thought 3rd ward was the worst part of Houston until I accidentally wound up in east houston while out for a drive one day. You need to live in the right area.
>>
>>78922918
Niggers like to fuck around like that to test how scared you will be if they attack. What they don't understand is flinching is a reflex
>>
>>78924566
>flinching is a reflex
For a bitch. A proper reflex is to attack.
>>
>>78924307
Yeah I just graduated. Actually moving in a few months.
>>
>>78925043
Get a job in development and gentrify the fuck out of that place. Economics is the only way to teach those people a lesson. Plus it would actually be a nice area
>>
>>78922918
They know they can get away with it OP. If you punch by instinct, you'll be taken to court and raked over hot coals and they get to say how white people are so rayciss.
If you don't, they get a laugh at it and they get to talk about how weak and cucked white people are. It's a catch-22.
>>
>>78924955
Flinching allows the person to dodge and then attack
>>
>>78924955
You know whats real manly. Covering up your true reaction with pointless violence
>>
>>78922918
Abos do it here too.
>>
>>78925521
No man, Texas isn't like that. In a lot of urban areas it is, but not there. If anyone takes your shit, you have the right (and basically the obligation) to kill them.

A guy in san antonio hired a hooker. Pimp dropped her off. He paid her. She didn't do her shit. He demanded his money back. She walked out. He followed her. He shot her in the neck. Shot at the pimp. Pimp drove off. She died in the hospital. He was acquitted because it was a "night-time robbery"
>>
>>78922918
>>78923075
Wow fucking cucked
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.