[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from gays for past treatment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Hammer-and-Sickle-Crucifix.jpg (148 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Hammer-and-Sickle-Crucifix.jpg
148 KB, 700x700
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-pope-church-idUSKCN0ZC12E?il=0

Can anyone convince me to stay a Catholic?

I've been one all my life, and both my parents were, but I've for the past few years especially been questioning why I'm a part of this when I can't think of a single reason why its better then Protestantism and I can think of a bunch of reasons why Protestantism is the better faith.
>>
Protestants are bullshit, coming from a guy raised protestant.

Lutheranism is only OK and that's it. Anglicans used to be OK but have gotten way more cucked than any other faith. It's orthodox or catholic if you want a denomination with principles. Though, SSPX might be worth looking into.
>>
>>78920491
Pic related is the cause of the current state of the Catholic hierarchy. If anyone doubts of their Catholic faith just because Vatican 2 or cuck Pope (that might not even been a true Pope since there's actually two Popes actually), they're the ultimate bluepilled and deserves go into memechurch like the Orthodox or Protestant.
>>
Should they not? Gays were treated pretty badly
>>
>>78921041
So what? This fucking bullshit PC Catholic shit had better stop soon or the Pope will bring the wrong migrant back and "BOOM" bye bye Vatican
>>
>>78920939
Can you explain a little more I don't really understand?
>>78920911
I've thought about becoming orthodox though there are a few things stopping me. 1. I'm pretty sure its harder to join then any protestant church. 2. I really like the whole humbleness that comes with protestantism. 3. Protestantism is more germanic, and I'm sure if I did enough research I could find a church thats conservative enough for me.
>>
>>78920491
>I can think of a bunch of reasons why Protestantism is the better faith
And none of these reasons are theological in nature, I bet.
>>
>>78920491

I was going to become a Catholic.

This guy keeps making me stop.
>>
>>78921631
>Can you explain a little more I don't really understand?
The Church and the good ones lost the WW2. After the "liberation" of Rome in 1944 the US-Zionist forces began the great infiltration in the Catholic Church that ultimately led in the Vatican II and all the current events.
>>
https://youtu.be/fvjmveYw0tE
The pope is a heretic, he is a succesful antipope
>>
Has he said anything about pedos yet?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.