[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Least Cucked Town in UK?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: the_beginning_of_shitposting.jpg (952 KB, 1400x1026) Image search: [Google]
the_beginning_of_shitposting.jpg
952 KB, 1400x1026
Australian living in Deutschlandistan here. Ultimately I plan to return home but in light of recent events the idea of spending some time in the home of the empire may not be so bad. Can bongs tell me which is the least cucked/brown infested part of your union?
>>
>>78916324

Norfolk, excluding Norwich.
>>
>>78916324
(((Google))) it.

I have a Town I went where I seen 5-6 non-Whites in 5 hours in the actual Town. Not going to say just out protection till niggers and pakis are removed.

I even felt out of place and i'm blondish Keltic-Nordid. It was surreal to still see. If I wasn't so poor and in a rush, I would have lapped it up.
>>
>>78916633

How does cucked compare with incestuous?
>>
>>78916324
Do you mean cucked as in opinion or cucked as in demographic?
>>
>>78917092

Both
>>
>>78917092
Demographically cucked: London, West midlands (especially birmingham), West yorkshire (especially bradford)

SJW cucked: London, Bristol, Oxford, Cambridge, Manchester, Scotland, Cardiff
>>
>>78917255

so.. just stay way, essentially?
>>
>>78916324
Northern Ireland
Police are armed there too
>>
File: ad_200302762.jpg (65 KB, 620x457) Image search: [Google]
ad_200302762.jpg
65 KB, 620x457
>>78916779

Paha, I have heard a lot about the whole 'inbred' slur against Norfolk, I think it is based in the fact it is kind of cut off from the rest of the country and not many leave there and not many move there.

This is a good thing, it has some of the highest rates of people who are actually British and families have lived there for centuries.

This is an average school class in Norfolk, compare the demographics to other places in the UK such as London and Birmingham.
>>
>>78917327
Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>78916324
>le /pol/ memes
literally anywhere outside london and the west midlands
>>
>>78917387
Yeah.
>>
>>78917758
80% of England 90% of Wales and 100% of Northern Ireland wasnt listed
>>
>>78916324
Move to Bradford, its lovely there.
>>
anywhere in Ashfield
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.