[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Australian Federal Election 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Liberal.jpg (137 KB, 1000x770) Image search: [Google]
Liberal.jpg
137 KB, 1000x770
Who will get your vote on saturday?

I personally recommend preferencing in the following order:
>Greens
>Lefty meme parties
>Labor
>Righty meme parties
>Liberal
>>
>>78909416
that best be ascending order
>>
>>78909416
>onlinedemocracy or w/e the fuck the party is called
>greens
>science party
>labour
>libs
>rest of the meme squad
>>
>>78909579
Yes, ascending order. Greens 1 and Liberal last.
>>
>>78909416
The opposite of what you suggested pretty much

Will put greens over labor though
>>
Libs are going dead last along with any party that preferences them here.

NBN fiber rollout stopped 100m from my fucking house, I was supposed to have fiber mid 2015 and now I'm not even on the 3 year rollout while my internet literally drops out for 10 minutes at a time every hour and if I try to upload any large file my internet just shits the bucket.

Also the fact the Libs are not releasing policy or costings until media blackout is full of fucking shit, that shit should be fucking illegal.
>>
>>78909867
>NBN fiber rollout stopped 100m from my fucking house,

...do it yourself?
>>
>>78909867
Just so you're aware, Labor is preferencing Liberal over the Greens on their how to votes. Apparently keeping Medicare safe is not as important as keeping the Greens out of Labor seats.
>>
>>78909958
Not allowed. Already looked into it. Hell literally looked into fucking just running a fucking Cat6 cable to my house.

Fucking bullshit.
>>
>>78910043
not him but they're not doing that in my electorate, they have christfags, sustainable australia and libs in that order from the bottom
>>
>>78910043
>the ebin Medicare meme
Dude
>>
>>78909579
>>78909724
yeah
>>
>>78910306
Yeah, but in close seats where it matters (Batman, Wills, etc) they are. After all that "omg the Greens have a secret preference deal with the Liberals" bullshit they fed to the media. Disgusting hypocrites.
>>
File: 1449709136349.gif (206 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1449709136349.gif
206 KB, 500x281
>(((greens)))
>>
>>78911053
>(((major parties)))
>>
File: 1466513114087.png (9 KB, 305x328) Image search: [Google]
1466513114087.png
9 KB, 305x328
Reminder that the US election will have a greater effect on our political scene than our election.

Libs/Lab are same shit, Greens are neoliberal jokes and all the rest are memeparties.

If Trump wins, expect the rightwards pressure to either cause Prepbull to stop being such a cuckerservative or risk being outed/cannibalised by a possible breakaway Bernardi Pardi.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.