[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most popular on Reddit right now: /pol/ was right again story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: fuck reddit.jpg (82 KB, 1581x277) Image search: [Google]
fuck reddit.jpg
82 KB, 1581x277
Teen was refused a heart transplant in 2013. He got it after social media campaign and news coverage. In April 2015, he died fleeing a carjacking.

http://ktla.com/2015/04/02/atlanta-teen-who-received-controversial-heart-transplant-dies-after-carjacking-pursuit-police/
https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/4q0yzs/til_a_teen_needing_a_heart_transplant_was/
>>
PRAISE KEK!
>>
>>78894856
As always the Plebbit brigade is late to the party.

How long until their mods delete that story I wonder
>>
Lel. The thumbnail is from that one popular pic.
>>
>>78894856
old news
also
>teen
you can say nigger here
>>
>nigger

Not surprised at all
>>
Old news is old news, more at 10
>>
blah blah blah he dindu nuffin blah blah blah da white man made him do it

on to the next heart to waste
>>
If you can find the pic of him at a chess board, notice the chess pieces. It's set up completely wrong. Just a propaganda photo
>>
I don't care if it's old news, it was lulzy to see it at the top of reddit. Didn't think those cucks would upvote something that proves their leftie lovey multiculturalism anti white maleism enough to make it the most upvoted thing on their shitty site.
>>
>>78895470
>disproves*
>>
>Alcapownage444 [score hidden] 17 minutes ago
>Fucking niggers man such a waste

When posts like these are made on reddit, you know the far left has gotten everyone on egde.
>>
File: transplant.jpg (243 KB, 633x1796) Image search: [Google]
transplant.jpg
243 KB, 633x1796
>>78894856
>>
File: Slowpoke.png (40 KB, 300x243) Image search: [Google]
Slowpoke.png
40 KB, 300x243
>>78894856
why do you care about those faggots?

its old news

quit making this tread
>>
>>78896350
I just think it's interesting that it's at the top of Reddit. Never would've imagined a negative story about an ethnic minority would get so prominent. Quit whining, you don't need to post a reply if you don't care about the thread.
>>
>>78894856
so is that heart still good to translplant?
>>
>>78896834
Sad that some kid might have died because no hearts were available as a result of this.
>>
reddit is pathetic. all those stories about repeat coke pregnancies and heroin junkies. and they still dont have the balls to just call them niggers/whitevtrash and drop their bleeding hearts.

cucks
>>
>>78896737
No he's right, reddit needs to remain on reddit. The cancer must be contained and not spread here. They're mostly faggoty teens and idiots that'll fail to make the connection between that story and how horrible niggers are.
>>
>>78897679
If you ignore cancer, it doesn't go away. Better to acknowledge it and spectate it. Chemo if it's treatable.
>>
>>78895707
That pic was the best thing to come from his death.
>>
>>78894856
See this is why I wouldnt blanketly donate my organs unless I could designate someone I trusted who had the final y or n.
>>
>>78896834
He prolly wasnt an organ donor himself so, no.
>>
Who the hell hasn't played castle crashers yet?
>>
>>78898153

What a retarded reason to not donate your organs.
>>
How much you wanna bet that the mods will lock/delete the comments because he's black and doesn't fit their narrative?
>>
>>78896737
Or it's just more of karmawhoring just like most of TIL posts
>>
>>78898394
Not wanting niggers to live is a great reason not to donate.
>>
File: 1463510281477.png (792 KB, 862x852) Image search: [Google]
1463510281477.png
792 KB, 862x852
>>78898274
>Who the hell hasn't played castle crashers yet?
>mfw 8 years ago
>>
>>78896834
Transplantation is hard on the organ so they generally can only be transplanted once.
>>
>>78894856
What the fuck is up with that ad? Also

>ads
>>
>>78894856

Niggz gonna nig.
>>
>>78895707
They should have shoved a chicken wing in the hole and sewed it up.
>>
>>78895001
TIL is old news
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.