[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: aro.png (8 KB, 509x118) Image search: [Google]
aro.png
8 KB, 509x118
Damn...
>>
I could do that very easily. Rights are more important than any one person's life, even my own.
>>
>>78891528
ha ha look at him falter and stumble over his words.
>>
>>78891428
It's not about my gun. It's about the right of every American to defend himself.
>>
People have died since the 1700's for the Constitution that says we're allowed to bear arms.
>>
>>78891428

What a dumb position to take, though. It's not about your gun being "more important" than some dead person. It's about the ability to protect yourself from BECOMING some dead person.
>>
The same argument could be made about automobiles, but I don't hear anyone clamoring for car control - and they're not even in the Constitution.
>>
>>78891428
kek.
>Implying it's ever been face to face with a sane armed person to challenge them on jack shit

I bet this little snowflake has never set one fat, purple toe outside of it's hugbox.
>>
If it ever comes down to my life or my assailants, I'm taking their life every time. I'm not about to give up my life for theirs.
>>
>>78891428
Fuck yes, rights are more important than lives.

Lmao, I was ready to fight for the death for Jew interests thanks to Bush Jr. These dickheads think I wouldn't fight to the death for the constitution? That's our fucking motto for Christ's sake. "Come and take it."

Jesus.
>>
>>78891428

My right to defend myself is more important than the lives of the people without guns that we lose in shootings.

There.

I don't have a gun, but you get my point.
>>
>>78891428
Yes.
>How many chillens muss die???
All of the
>>
>>78891428
>How many children have to die before you support gun control?
>All of them.
>>
>>78892124
>>78892135
>allchildrenmustdiemind
>>
>>78891528
Wow. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. You're a fucking white male.
>>
>>78891428

My gun is more important, because it almost guarantees I won't be a victim. If someone comes into my workplace and starts shooting I'm gonna concealed draw and snipe their ass.
>>
File: gabe-newell.png (2 MB, 680x629) Image search: [Google]
gabe-newell.png
2 MB, 680x629
>Implying I give a rat's ass about people that died else for reasons I don't agree with

If you pretend to give even 1/100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000th of a shit about the people that died in any shooting that you didn't personally know then you're lying. Otherwise you'd be in Africa right now farming to prevent the starvation of innocent life. Enjoy your social media shares I'm sure they'll come in handy when worms are eating your corpse.
>>
>>78891428
Don't forget to sage, gents.
>>
>>78891428
My gun is more important than the criminal I just shot.
>>
I'd have a gun just because I want to have the same damaging power as the bad people aka terrorist or criminals and I believe that the more guns that land in the right hands the safer we're all going to be.
>>
>>78892124
>>78892135
>>
>>78891428
Tell them to stop standing on the bodies of the victims.

Pull the old shapiro.
>>
"If I didn't have a gun I wouldn't be able to defend myself from those shooters"
>>
>>78891428
strawman and a very bad one
>>
>>78891583

I'm stumbling! STUMBLING!
>>
File: 59046.jpg (41 KB, 492x368) Image search: [Google]
59046.jpg
41 KB, 492x368
>>78891428
I'd show him my gun and watch him falter and stumble onto the floor like a baby.
>>
File: 1459712616994.jpg (24 KB, 250x278) Image search: [Google]
1459712616994.jpg
24 KB, 250x278
>>78892215
A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>78891428
>If someone ever tells you Muslims are people too, look them in the eye and ask them if 9/11 was a good thing.

People actually think that's a valid argument huh?
>>
People need to play more multiplayer video games so they'll understand the concept of balance. Now that guns have been added to the game, they are the meta. Nothing can compete with guns besides other guns. They are the game of human conflict which will never end until our species is extinct. And even then another species will eventually progress to the point where they realize making a device that propels damaging material at a range will beat everything else and therefore focus on that.
>>
The shootings would still occur because you build a fucking gun for like $100 it's not even difficult.

Building a computer is more complex than building a gun for fucks sake and a website full of autistic weebs do it on a daily basis
>>
>>78891428
Yes, they are. Because they're statistically insignificant to crime being commited in general, especially violent crime involving illegal weapons of all kind.

In what world are these leftist morons ever anywhere near this eloquent, suave and convincing while everyone else is a fumbling moron. Pretty much ALL my experience with leftists and even liberals show this to be pretty much entirely wishful thinking aswell as an insane level of projection going on.

Unless they have hours to google rebuttals they can copy, or pre written arguments they just regurgitate they can barely hold a discussion up for longer than a minute or two before devolving into being carl the cuck. "ARE YOU KIDDING RE?"
>>
File: 5608745608_c0cf291239.jpg (44 KB, 480x324) Image search: [Google]
5608745608_c0cf291239.jpg
44 KB, 480x324
>>78891428

"My empathy lies with the people who would suffer and die from disarmament"

Curveball that appeal to empathy and throw it back in her face.
>>
>>78893816

Agreed. Freedom of information and gun control are incompatible ideas. If you believe that everyone should have access to all of humanity's knowledge you also don't believe gun control works. This is an inarguable fact and I challenge anyone to argue this.
>>
>>78891428
Strawman. The fact they were defenseless left them dead. Look me in the eye and tell me your sitting duck zones are more important than the lives we lose in them.
>>
>>78891583
Same thing for presumption of innocence until proof of guilt and right to be secure in one's property.

Get fucked.
>>
Not an argument.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.