[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FBI: NO EVIDENCE MATEEN HAD GAY LOVERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (506 KB, 814x803) Image search: [Google]
image.png
506 KB, 814x803
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-gay-fbi-20160623-snap-story.html

>Since the shooting at an Orlando nightclub last week that left 49 people dead, reports have emerged that gunman Omar Mateen frequented the gay club, used gay dating apps and had gay lovers.

>But the FBI has found no evidence so far to support claims by those who say Mateen had gay lovers or communicated on gay dating apps, several law enforcement officials said.

Media psyop confirmed
>>
>>78888830

So are we back to this being the gun's fault and not gay on gay violence?
>>
>>78889097
White conservative hate crime
>>
>>78888830
Didn't we make his tinder profile?
>>
https://youtu.be/GTq3SQaUkbo

This is the (((gay lover)))
>>
>>78888830

He was definitely gay.

Gay recognize gay.

That nigga had DSL for days.

But that doesn't mean it wasn't also terrorist motivated.
>>
>>78888830
This news is too late. Everyone's moved on for the most part and made up their minds.
>>
>>78888830
So is there sort of a power struggle going on between the fbi and the rest of the bankster puppets?
>>
>>78890736

Always has been.

FBI is sworn enemies of NSA/CIA.
>>
File: 1461262274864.jpg (41 KB, 688x456) Image search: [Google]
1461262274864.jpg
41 KB, 688x456
>>78890483
>>
>>78890657
I never believed it when it came up in the first place. It wasn't exactly hard to see this coming though.
>>
>>78890803
Who's more patriotic/less of a traitor/better for america?
>>
File: 1466889873202.jpg (91 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1466889873202.jpg
91 KB, 400x400
>>78890901
>>
>>78891160

FBI, but they're starting to be brought into the same line.

So... none.
>>
>>78891160
Fbi enforces federal LAW

Under federal law cia is not allowed to operate in the United States
>>
File: lol no.png (538 KB, 731x609) Image search: [Google]
lol no.png
538 KB, 731x609
BU-BU-BU-BUT HUFFINGTONPOST TOLD ME IT WAS A HATE CRIME AGAINST GAYS COMMITTED BY A CLOSETED GAY MAN

>The massacre in Orlando wasn’t an ISIS attack. It wasn’t a “radical Islamic terrorist” attack on the American way of life. It was a targeted hate crime against largely black and Latinx LGBTQ people by a violent, mentally unstable American man from Queens with a history of domestic abuse and an assault weapon he should never have been able to purchase.

>>“We have seen no indication that this was a plot directed from outside the United States and we see no indication that he was part of any kind of network. There is confusion about his motives,” said FBI Director James Comey.

>Indeed, there is now some strong evidence to support that the shooter was, in addition to being a mentally unbalanced wife-beater, a closeted gay man who took out a lifetime of self-loathing on a club full of innocents.

>If you want to pay your respects for the LGBTQ people of color who were slaughtered in Orlando, first try tweeting these words: “This was a hate crime against LGBTQ people of color.”

>Then start voting for equal rights for LGBTQ people.

>If you do not advocate for full equality for LGBTQ people, you are the problem.

http://archive.is/OtRe6
>>
>>78888830
I think he was befriending the gays so he could go to their house and kill them and try to get away with as many as he can before going on a rampage.

No he totally wasn't my neighbor or anything brb there's a knock on my do-
>>
>>78890803
I personally never understood why the intelligence agencies fall in line behind the banksters. Why take shit from them if you could just simply kill them secretly and blame it on some fanatic? Why don't the intelligence agencies rule?

I get the jews in charge of these organizations collude, but bankers have been in power for nearly 250 years now, surely at some point people are going to realize their power only exists if we allow it?
>>
>>78890483
Funny the lies train minds to be weak. Can we get a pic like the one released in Paris?
>>
>>78891160
Idk my Hebrew friend, at this point it feels like the Jews jewing the Jews to see who can Jew each other.
>>
>>78891259
>>78891271
Oh shit that's right they are all branches of the fed and thus cancer that needs to be executed
sorry for the stupid question guys
>>
>>78891160

Does it matter? Both groups are evil and must be eradicated. I don't care who the dick is attached to, just keep them out of my ass.
>>
>>78891501

And the world spins.
>>
>>78891501
I predicted this scenario. It's why jews make such horrible leaders, their parasitic nature turns on each other when there's no more blood to suck from the other races.

Jews fundamentally make horrible leaders, it's why their society has always leeched off others instead of cementing their own future. They're also stubbornly arrogant, as any parasite would be if it has been on such a long survival streak. Jewish hegemony is failing though, they race mix at a 60% rate, their bankers/investors are infighting (soros vs rothschilds&rockeefellers), and political division between conservative and liberal jews.

By 2150 there wont be anymore jews, and the world will be very glad nature rid us of the greatest evil it has ever faced.
>>
What do you mean, that homo who came out as Omar's gay lover was a lying narcissistic fantacist?

Impossible, no gay man is like that!
>>
File: image.png (344 KB, 590x438) Image search: [Google]
image.png
344 KB, 590x438
>>78891950
The CIA's make up game ain't what it used to be
>>
File: obamas.jpg (26 KB, 545x540) Image search: [Google]
obamas.jpg
26 KB, 545x540
>>78888830

Gay muslims like Obama love to dress Islam up in liberalism - for instance adulterous homosexuality (or being on the 'down-lo') to make themselves seem more tolerant

So it is not surprise at all that Obama says an ISIS terrorist who murdered 50 people was really gay and just having having a fight with his boyfriend 'or something'.

"it wasn't a terrorist attack, it's that whitey was intolerant of this this gay muslim"

is what Obama finally spun it off to with the help of the jewish owned state media
>>
>>78888830
>Media: This guy who meticulously planned the most successful mass shooting in US history frequented the gay bar he shot up in the months before the shooting
>Media: He must have been gay!

I'm sure he wasn't casing the location for maximum effectiveness or anything.
>>
>>78891910
Who are you going to straw man when they're gone?
>>
There was a interview on KFI radio w a puertorrican men (voice disguised) who claimed he was a lover to this muzzie, as a matter of fact he hid the fact that he was HIV+ and that may have been one of the triggers.
Not far away there's a much bigger club and damage could have been way worse there, so this bar was intentionally targeted.
He mentioned was interrogated by the FBI and was told to keep his mouth shut about the entire incident.
>>
>>78892230
christ, he looks like a bit of bad CGI from the '90s
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.