[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Legendary Fame dance school elects its first non-binary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
>Legendary Fame dance school elects its first non-binary prom queen sparking a hateful backlash from jealous female classmates angry at being beaten by a 'boy'
>Matthew Crisson, who identifies as non-binary, took the crown at LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts last weekend
>Student Asia Pierre wrote in one popular post: 'I know I go to LaGuardia because a boy won prom queen'
>A mother saw the 'alarming' posts and immediately contacted the school
>The school's prom king also rose to Matthew's defense on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3661268/New-York-Fame-high-school-crowns-gender-fluid-prom-queen-students-write-hateful-posts.html
>>
top kek
>>
>>78886756
Only females can be Queen. If you're nonbinary then you're not female and can't be Queen.
>>
So black triangle or pink triangle?
>>
Love how mad that black dude is. Only prom he'll experience and his prom queen is fucking dude.
>>
>>78886756

I work right across the street from this school. The faggotry and cuckdom is STRONK with these kids. When you look at a student body like this, you see can easily see why the future is lost (no masculine qualities to be fond anywhere).

Were literally turning out an entire generation of neutered males. Consider the demographics behind the leave/remain camps in the Brexit referendum. It was all the hyper-cucked kids who wanted to stay.
>>
File: 1463188133933.jpg (475 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1463188133933.jpg
475 KB, 900x675
>>78886756

This takes power away from women by snuffing out their arrogant vagina powers. That means that this is a desirable thing.

You see, if anyone can be a woman, or can prance in and take "female" credit for something, then fewer women will be celebrated just for having vaginas.

THIS GIVES MEN ACCESS TO THE "WOMAN CARD".... and you DON'T EVEN HAVE TO IDENTIFY AS A WOMAN EITHER. All you have to do is say you are "non-binary" and you can STILL use male pronouns. This is glorious!

Why does anyone have an issue with this again?

>Girls jealous after ‘Fame’ high school crowns boy prom queen

>"....girls at LaGuardia HS of Music & Art and Performing Arts were not amused that a boy stole their stiletto-heeled thunder and became this year’s prom queen — and their claws have come out on social media."

>http://nypost.com/2016/06/26/girls-jealous-after-fame-high-school-crowns-boy-prom-queen/

He is such a brave person, going up there like that, and deserves all of our support for his courage.

We all stand with you, friend!

>#WEAREALLWOMENTODAY
>>
>>78886756
how can anyone see this and think its ok
>>
>>78886756
WE WUZ PROM KINGZ N SHIT
>>
File: 1440376991792.gif (980 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
1440376991792.gif
980 KB, 305x320
>>78886756
>Student Asia Pierre wrote in one popular post: 'I know I go to LaGuardia because a boy won prom queen'
>A mother saw the 'alarming' posts and immediately contacted the school
>>
File: RA515mS.png (92 KB, 494x740) Image search: [Google]
RA515mS.png
92 KB, 494x740
>>78886756
that kids (((nose))).....
>>
>>78887642

You fuck trannies dont you? Faggot
>>
>>78886756
>identifies as non-binary
>Makes xir "Queen"

Very Problematic.
>>
>>78888197
he's right though...

he's not saying he accepts it, he's simply saying we can fuck with women and troll them.
>>
>>78886756
>non-binary
>queen
Isn't that binary?
>>
My fucking sides.

Is this shit even real life anymore? We have become a parody within a parody.
Yellowstone cant come soon enough.
>>
>>78887642
Sorry bro, most /pol/tards just don't think of playing 5D chess like some of us do.

They just hate everything and in the process lose everything.
>>
>>78890769
I think the complete breakdown of gender roles and the emergence of transgenders is a bigger threat to the West than women's privileges and arrogance. We should work with women to take out the gays in this 5D chess.
>>
>>78887356
To be fair, it is an art school. Even before the infinite genders meme art schools have always been fruity as fuck.
>>
File: Untitled.png (200 KB, 479x280) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
200 KB, 479x280
>>78887150
LOL I know right his face is just like "Aww fuck my friends gonna be talkin shit about this all year nigga"
>>
>>78886756

Look how disappointed the baboon looks
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.